Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Unwαnтє∂ Rσмєσ; Iмpєяғєcт Jυℓıєт

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:59 pm
User Image

H e l l o! Profile thread's here!

Please don't post here unless your Yuna, Silver, or Puff! Thank you!

Main Thread

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:19 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYounger Twin Daughter

Sakurai Mika Hinoki

User Image

"Life isn't about waiting out the storm, but learning how to dance in the rain..."

They like to c a l l me
Kurai
Can't you t e l l I'm a;
Girl
I'll need some c a n d l e s
Nineteen
On this certain d a t e
June 17
Shut up, he's k i n d a cute
None...
Keep it on r e p e a t please!
Melt - Hatsune Miku
Last Night, Good Night - Hatsune Miku
Don't Say "Lazy!" - K-ON!

Windows to the s o u l
Black, but there's something called color contacts
Its f l o w i n g
Black, but I might dye it some other random colors
I s t a n d proud
5'6
It f i t s me right?
115 lbs.
I'm i n k e d forever
A blue butterfly on my right shoulder
It's not t h a t bad
ears

It's just how I a c t
• Cute
• Shy
• Friendly
• Short-Tempered if triggered right
• Quiet

About m y s e l f
• When my brother and I were about five years old, we gave a hug to our parents, yes an "actual" one. My brother hugged Mother, and I hugged Father. We were planning to switch afterwards, but not switching bodies
• When I started to cry in my brother's body, my parents became confused and tried to console up by calling our respective names. However, when "Kurai" was called he answered, and vice versa. After another hug, we were back to normal. That was when they knew that our curse was strange, and rather unique, as our previous ancestors never encountered this.
• I'm a music prodigy, I can sing fairly well and play nearly any instrument.
• I own two pets, a cat, Yuki, and a German Shepherd mix Golden Retriever named Saffy.
• [/Reserved for possibility]

Love it! G i v e it here!
• Dark Chocolate
• Music - performing, playing, listening.
• My Siblings
• Plushies
• Listening to others talk instead of me

Take it a w a y from me!
• White Chocolate
• Screamo Rock
• Anyone who's rude to my Siblings
• Being Spoiled or being "Overly Cared For" like what my brother will sometimes do
• Our Curse

( ) ll Yuna-Chan ll

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

silverbutterfly101

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:33 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOldest Hinoki Daughter

Haruna L. Hinoki

User Image

"Yesterday, I heard that tomorrow would be today."

They like to c a l l me
Stick with Haruna
Can't you t e l l I'm a;
Girl
On this certain d a t e
September 7th
…you’re joking right?
Stand in the Rain - Superchic[k]
Sakasama no Chou
Coming Out Strong

Windows to the s o u l
Dark brown.
Its f l o w i n g
Brunette
I s t a n d proud
5’9’’
It f i t s me right?
116 lbs
I'm i n k e d forever
Two black butterflies around the top part of my left arm, near my shoulder.
It's not t h a t bad
Pierced both earlobes

It's just how I a c t
• Calm/Cold (depending on how you look at it)
• Sarcastic
• Independent
• Violent
• Caring (If you dig REALLY deep)

About m y s e l f
• I’m ambidextrous. I usually write with my right hand, and draw with my left. But not to worry, I can punch with both.
• My main weapon of choice are blades – portable, easy to use on the offense and defense. I usually keep a blade or two on me at all times. I enjoy fencing, but I’ve yet to find a suitable partner.
• I’m skilled in martial arts and the like. The reason for this is because of that damn curse which turns me into a fierce wolf when hugged by females, but a helpless little bunny when hugged by males. Needless to say, anyone who even tries to get within hugging distance is going to end up with a few broken bones.
• I’m a bit of a night owl – actually, I barely sleep, save for a couple of hours. Regular would be 3-4 hours. Most would be 7 hours, tops? During the night I just go out and sketch, paint, etc. And no, in case you were wondering, I do not have dark circles under my eyes. A genetic quirk? – perhaps that’s one good thing about this curse.

• I’m not a social butterfly, anyone can tell you that. As to why…well, quite frankly its none of your business, is it?

• Art – I tend to express myself in pictures and paints.
• Night. It's so incredibly breathtaking...
• Dancing – it’s quite useful when coming up with new fighting techniques.
• Cherries, my one weakness. I’ll do almost anything for those delectable fruits.
• Climbing things. A tree, scaling a wall, climbing up a clock tower. (Yes, I've done that before. My nanny just about had a heart attack) It gives me a different perspective for drawing.

Take it a w a y from me!
• Loud, obnoxious places. Example: Formal gatherings.
• Anyone who insults my siblings.
• Chocolate. I will never get how Sakurai stands the stuff…
• Anyone who invades my personal space.
• This goddamn curse…

( ) silverbutterfly101

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:23 am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYoungest Hinoki Daughter

Ai Hinoki

User Image

"I fold my pride up neatly and throw it up to the sky."

They like to c a l l me
Just Ai! Or "Ice Princess", explained somewhere down there.
Can't you t e l l I'm a;
Pretty princess.
Eighteen
On this certain d a t e
April 18
...eh?
Nagging || IU&Seulong

Windows to the s o u l
I'm Asian. Not much of a palette of colors to choose from. (Dark Brown)
Its f l o w i n g
I like to dye it, so it changes from black (natural color) to brown.
I s t a n d proud
163 cm, which is around 5'3" or 5'4". Don't say anything, please...
It f i t s me right?
110 pounds.
I'm i n k e d forever
none!
It's not t h a t bad
ear piercings.

It's just how I a c t
• Caring. How can I not be when someone needs it?
• Hyper, to the max!
• Loyal, when it comes to friends and family.
• Clumsy. And random. Weird combination, right?
• Blunt. My opinions come out pretty straightforward, so forgive me if I'm offensive.

A bit about m y s e l f
• Uhh, facts? About me? Hm... Well, I am the proud owner of a puppy; a maltese to be specific! Which is quite ironic, considering I turn into a dog myself when hugged by females. In any case, her name's Aika--"love child"--because, she's my baby, whom I love~ he he.
• So apparently I failed being interesting in that one fact, so... I'll say that I grew up being pretty spoiled. It's what happens when you're the youngest, right? I'm not the most attractive one in our family, I'll admit, but I won over all those adults with my "manners" (right) and puppy dog eyes. Not that I'm proud of this all, but interesting, no?
• Now, my curse... I'll tell you what I think about this darn curse. Honestly, I think it's cute that we turn into fluffy, cute animals, but restricted to hug? It's different from middle school, where they say you're not allowed to hug, but you do it anyway. In this case, I can't hug because I have to hide a secret. I mean, have you ever heard anything so absurd?
• You must be wondering what I do in my spare time. Well, I either daydream, take photos, or sing and play guitar. By daydream, I mean get in a comfortable position (such as laying on the bed or laying my head on the desk) and let random thoughts come to me. Fun, I know. Apart from that, I walk around the house and take pictures of small things that catch my eye, or go outside and do the same thing. But my all-time favorite thing to do is sit in my room and start strumming my mahogany guitar, letting my voice express myself.
• I'm good at winning arguments. That is, I unintentionally argue and win. I really can't tell when people are trying to argue with me, but my bluntness and open mind just wins every time. People go speechless when they hear my thoughts and I find it quite amusing. Although I can fight verbally, physically I'm pretty helpless. That's alright when you have an older sister like Haruna on your side!

• Sashimi. Sushi is... delicious! I don't know what I would do with out it. (Just don't add cucumbers)
• Photography. People usually don't trust me with camera, but I like to capture memories and beautiful scenery!
• Singing... it's a talent of mine that I want to put to use someday.
• Guitar. Another talent.
• Summer. Sunlight. Green grass. Rolling hills. Got the idea?

Take it a w a y from me!
• Cucumbers. I dunno, just something from birth I guess.
• Medicine. Ugh, since I get sick a lot, medicine has become real familiar to me.
• The stupid curse--I mean turning into animals is alright, but having to keep a secret by not hugging? Lame.
• Silence. Everything gets all awkward and there's just no right time to break it!
• Those people who always yell at you! For example... all those old people at balls and such.

( ) aiiyuuu

hey its annie

hey its annie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:15 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYoungest Fukushima Son

Yuudai Fukushima

User Image

"Your mood is like a roller coaster ride. That's why it's fun."

They like to c a l l me
Yuu, or sometimes people even call me a "Diva". What's up with that?
Can't you t e l l I'm a;
Pretty Boy
Nineteen
On this certain d a t e
September 23
Shut up, she's k i n d a cute
What're you talking about?
Up & Down || SHINee

Windows to the s o u l
Dark brown, unless I put in my blue or gray contacts!
Its f l o w i n g
Black, unless I decide to die it some weird color. It happens, trust me. I've tried blonde and even rainbow.
I s t a n d proud
Five feet eight inches.
It f i t s me right?
One hundred thirty-three pounds.
I'm i n k e d forever
Nahh.
It's not t h a t bad
On my ears.

It's just how I a c t
• Confident. I have high self-esteem. Not exactly a bad trait, right?
• Impatient. I hate waiting for things, especially the ones that I've been looking forward to for a while.
• Humorous. I'm quite the joker and prankster. I love making people laugh and never fail to do so!
• Blunt. Sorry to say but if I think you're psycho, I'll let you know.
• Stubborn. (/sigh) Okay, I'll admit that I hate losing arguments and that I get mad over trifling issues, but it's never for long.

A bit about m y s e l f
• You know why I hate formal gatherings? I'm a dancer. No, not slow dancing or ballroom dancing or jazz or salsa or whatever queer dance style there is out there. Hip-hop, break dance, that's me! Whenever I hear music with a nice beat, I start breaking out in dance. It's just an instinct.
• Another reason I hate those excuses to show off your wealth--the way you have to look. For a guy like me, who dyes his hair every color you can think of, those events are a no-no. I show up and people's faces just get all sour. What's their problem? Plus, I hate the formal wear... Okay, I'll wear suits, but only when it's really necessary!
• Some people tell me I have the "princess disease" and I'm a "diva". I know what you're thinking. "What the heck." Yeah, me too, but I guess I understand. I'm that boy you see that's always fixing his hair once he sees a camera or mirror. I care about my looks! Even if there's not anyone special to impress. No offense, guys~
• I'm good at acting cute. Shocker? Maybe. I can do the girl things. You know, peace signs, bunny ears, the cat paw. I specialize in those kind of things. It wins all the ladies over (ha ha). Tell me to dance any girl group dance, I can do it. I get bored in my free time, alright? Of course, other than learning random dances, I sleep. The life of a noble is pretty damn hard and rest is needed!
• Oh yeah, don't try to pick a fight with me. I'll win (only physical fights of course). I'm not trying to brag or anything but I've had "training" in fighting. By training, I mean picking fights with other kids growing up. It's their fault for annoying me, don't you agree? Coming from a rich background doesn't really help you blend in. I was good with the ladies, not so much with the boys.

• My hair. You probably saw that coming, huh?
• Dancing. It's kinda my life.
• Girls. Sue me, I'm a teenage boy.
• Hats. I don't get a chance to wear them much, but I enjoy them while I can.
• Skiing, swimming, or snowboarding. Got an idea of how I like to spend my vacations?

Take it a w a y from me!
• Alcohol. You don't wanna know what happens when I get some of that.
• Sticklers. You know who I'm talking about. The people who don't know how to have fun!
• Secrets! I have some of my own, but doesn't it suck when people tell others but not you?
• Sweets. Well in general, stuff that's just too sweet to handle. For example, marshmallows and cotton candy.
• Obnoxious people. You know who you are!

( ) aiiyuuu

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff