Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:30 pm
User Image
Name: Johhny C.
Nickname: Nny
Age: Around 18 to 20... No one knows for sure, not even him...
Race: Unknown. Human we thing.
Likes:stars, the emotionless function of insects, watching people get abducted by aliens, Cherry 'FizWiz', Cherry 'Brain-Fizzies', all kinds of movies, the moon, little chubby babies, pop rocks and soda, drawing Happy Noodle Boy
Dislikes:humidity, sleep, the physical and mental need for ANYTHING, being abducted by aliens, people who've "GOTTA HAVE A SMOKE!", certain words, losing his mind, Satan's attitude, getting shot in the head, drawing 'Happy Noodle Boy'
Personality: Homciadial, Crazed, Quiet Intelligent, Loner, Creepy...
Looks like: Height: 5'9 Weight: 115 lbs. Long-ish black hair, brown eyes. Lanky build, not much muscle, but is still VERY strong. Always wears his knee-high, steel-toed boots.
Bio:
deranged killer who elaborately slaughters anyone who irritates him. He drains his victims of blood to paint over a wall in his house to prevent a monster from escaping.

Not that much is known about Johnny's history. All we do know is that his parents were killed by a evil man, thus setting the course for NNY's life as a masked crime fighter, or, perhaps not. At present, NNYs more his own enemy than any external mind could be. What with the decomposure of what may have been, at one time, a fine, intelligent mind. Johnny is, possibly, more hideously mentally malformed than the people he seems to think have ruined his world. He is not a loser he's simply lost.
Johnny lives in a decrepit, single-story house with the street address 777. The house has an extensive labyrinth of tunnels underneath. Johnny uses the subterranean rooms as dungeons and torture chambers, as well as a storage place for corpses, though he also buries the remains of his victims. The tunnels also provide him with a network to various locations. Johnny perceives the layout of the house as constantly changing, though he does not state if this shifting is the result of the supernatural forces at work within the house or his own psychosis.
Seme, Uke, or Seke: (Depends on RP)

Name: Addieren and Subtrahieren
Nickname: Add and Sub
Race: Game Neko's (Nekos that take on the humanoid form of a game animal) Plusle and Minum
Personality:
Looks like: Sub has a mainly blue color scheme and Add is red. The only difference is the color and the signs on their cheeks. They are both 5'9 and both weight 96lbs
Bio: Unknown
Seme, Uke, or Seke:
Sub- Clueless Uke
Add- Tough Uke
Pic:User Image

Name: Aerrow di sabbia
Username: SmokingMoth
Position: Doesn't act Uke, Uke
Height: five foor eleven
Weight: 120lbs.
Physical Description:
His hair is jet black, and it reaches to his shoulders. He will some times put his bangs over his eyes, refusing to look at people sometimes.
His eyes are an odd color, it seems to change in the lighting, or maybe that just changed a lot. From what most see, they are a mix of grey and green, but some say Grey and Blue, while MOST say they are just Dead Grey.
He is short for his age, and is lanky, more lean muscles made for running then anything else. His skin is pale, Milky pale that is a sign that he does not get out much.
As for scars, he has none, his skin is flawless except for the tattoo on the side of his arm. It was a Kanjii, the kanji for Love-.
His clothes consist of black to grey jackets and pants. Most, at first glance would make the assumption that he was Emo, but he is not.
Personality: He is a quiet boy, refusing to talk much. When he does he speaks in a flat, monotonous tone, not a single emotion betrayed by his voice. In fact, he seems to not have many emotions, confused what Friendship or love is. When told, he will simply say that love doesn’t exist; it was only to make the pain worse…
He is intelligent, and very serious, he trys not to show any weakness, though he fails when people say things that remind him of… his Grandfather.
Biography: Aerrow was born in Luna Refulget, a small cold town. His mother died giving birth to him, so his father refused to look at him. He was sent to live with his Grandfather.
He lived there for years, and really thought his Grandfather loved him. But as he got older, his Grandfather changed.
When he turned 13, his Grandfather tried to kill him. Aerrow didn't know what he did, but he had grabbed the knife on the counter and thrown it at the man. He tries not to remember the feeling of blood on his hands.
He moved back in with his Father, who stayed locked in his study, while his sister Lucy was a mother hen and his brother Jase was always out. He took up smoking a few days after that, the taste of nicotine really calmed his mind sometimes.
He went to a therapist, but wouldn't talk to her either. But one day she told him about a site he should go to, maybe make friends on it. He told her he didn't need friends, but she told him to do it anyway.
He went on, having no other choice with his sister pestering him, and did it for a few nights. People online were more stupid then in real life...
Picture: User Image

Name: Mammon Sakkaku
Nickname: Mammon or Viper
Race: Illusionist
Personality: He is cold, Silent and straight to the point. If some one is staring at him, he will simply glare at them and give the illusion of fire, that will make the other person look away rather quickly~
If someone is bugging him, he will simply tell them to go jump off a bridge, they are annoying him. The people normally listen~
Or sometimes he will just blank out and pet his black frog, Phantasma.
Looks like: Longish spike silver hair, grey eyes, triangular grey tattoos below his eyes, ring around his neck. He always wears a long black cloak and normally keeps the hood over his eyes, under his hood is a little black frog, with red eyes, that is his pet Phantasma

Bio: Born in England he was merely a child that was odd at first. Then when he turned three he became worse them weird, and kids started to say he was the devils spawn, because he could make fire without matches. They were some-what correct. It was odd, when he was in the tub and the water seemed to rise, but he contiued to stay above it when it flooded, and how when they were outside random things would start to ice over.
When he turned Seven this boy caught the eye of a travling Illusionist, who was there on Vacation. As it seems, how the Illusionist told him, is he is one of the many people who have the power over other peoples senses. When this happens, you can make people see, feel, hear, smell or even taste things you want them too.
Mammon then left home at 10, going to learn with this man. No, he did not be taught to be cold by the man, he had always been cold. But now he was just even more so.
When he turned 13 he left, having a gift from his Master, a little tad pole in a jar, named Phantasma, but he was a golden color then, now he is black.
Also, he has a little obsession to money, and collects it.

Seme, Uke, or Seke:Uke... Sorta seke... A bit... o3o
Pic:User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:41 pm
Aerrow is cuute WANs to with me using aerrow and my guy issac?  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:43 pm
Midna254

Depends. Lemme go look at Issac biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:48 pm
Midna254

I WAN ISSAC NOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:50 pm
Lol, not guns fined out Mitch about him XD it's in-finished if you want I can make a Charater to seme Aerrow  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:51 pm
Midna254
Lol, not guns fined out Mitch about him XD it's in-finished if you want I can make a Charater to seme Aerrow

Do you by any chance have Dyslexia?
CAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST SAID! biggrin
D: Bed time.
biggrin In 9 mintutes.
ALOT of the people I meet have Dyslexia. It's kinda... weird o3o I have been asking EVERYONE lately~  

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:12 pm
Syslexxia? i dont think so, what is it anyway? and its beacase i cant spell verey well XD and plus the i-pod i was useing had a ******** up toutxch screeen  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 pm
Midna254
Syslexxia? i dont think so, what is it anyway? and its beacase i cant spell verey well XD and plus the i-pod i was useing had a ******** up toutxch screeen

PSh, some kind of a disorder, it scrambles your brains and makies it harder to spell, write, type, read. O3O

AERROW IS HAVING AN EMO MOMENT!

Aerrow: *Smoking on the Balcony* Shut the f** up.

D: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?  

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:10 pm
oh i see, well i read verey well just stutter alot and nope i dont have it wrell mabey i duno.

issac: *comes behined him and takes his smoke* smokeing is bad....plus your underage~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:35 pm
Aerrow: *Grabs his pack and gets out annother* Go to hell. *Lights it* I'm old enough. *Smokes*
Mammon: You should listen Aerrow, I have seen your future, it isn't all that rainbows and sunshine~
Sub: LISTEN!
Add: Pssh, I would listen to them Aerrow.

Aerrow: Sigh... I'm surrounded by idiots.  

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:56 pm
Issac: *smack's him in the back of the head realy hard* you little brat...
Me: Aerrow-kun, you shouldent smoke, it's acualy killing you......  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games