Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
◘Hells gate◘ The profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:57 pm
Characters:

User Image
◘Everyone calls me◘ Felix Strix
◘I've been alive for a while◘ Seventeen years.
◘I'm my own person◘ Felix is a bit of a timid person. He does what he has to, and does it without complaint. He is a push over; who will never say no.
◘My past and present◘ Felix has lived in the town of Pyli for the last ten years. He lives with grandparents, after his mother and father left him their when he was seven. He doesn't mind living with his grandparents. They are strict, but fair. His friends are few, but he cares for them all the same. Now with the hell gate in his town, he has decided he would go and try to win the town back over. It's not like he has too much to loose. Still, he wishes to over come his timid behavior. He thinks by doing this, he will finally overcome it.
◘I'm in the◘ eleventh grade.
◘It's not a choice, it's the way I am◘ Bisexual
◘I have to fight these demons. My choice. . .◘ A bow and arrows.
◘ I can't control my actions. . .They are controlled for me by◘ Magiemage

▬Felix▬

[imgleft]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae250/BlaziaDragon/Anime Boy/297471-bigthumbnail.jpg[/imgleft]

[size=9]
[color=silver]
[align=center]▬ ▬[/align][/color]

[align=center]
[imgmap]http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t255/Tomboypunkangel789/byiconomiconabitshy-1.jpg[/imgmap][imgmap]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v619/bluedraikon/icon album/stop.gif[/imgmap][imgmap]http://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc322/Mosh-Or-Die/getlost.jpg[/imgmap][/align]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image
◘Everyone calls me◘ Laurence Paynn
◘I've been alive for a while◘18
◘I'm my own person◘ He is a friendly and flirtatious guy who likes to have fun, can be a bit stuck up and has a bit of a rebel attitude. He can be rather funny and loves to use internet references...even if no one else has any idea what he is talking about.
◘My past and present◘ He was born to two very wealthy parents. With that, they expect him to act properly and be the perfect son. Well he says ******** that. He wants to have fun and enjoy himself. He can be rather classy of he likes, and he does love his parents, but he is not about to change who he is because someone wants him too. Upon finding put about the gate, and being told to stay away from it, he, of course, had to it. He is generally a nice guy and not overly snobby, unless you try to control him, then you’re in more than a little trouble.
◘I'm in the◘grade 11...he has a summer birthday...
◘It's not a choice, it's the way I am◘ Pansexual
◘I have to fight these demons. My choice. . .◘ Used to take training in a martial arts and samurai dojo, so he has both a katana and can fight rather well with his body.
◘ I can't control my actions. . .They are controlled for me by◘
trishit1 (for now)  

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:34 am
User Image
◘Everyone calls me◘ Lilah Moon
◘I've been alive for a while◘ Fifteen
◘I'm my own person◘ Lilah is what most people would call bossy. She thinks of herself more as a leader. She'll take charge,even if it's welcome or not. She likes things for them to go her way. She also loves adventure. Anything to get her mind off her boring hometown. All in all, though, she isn't a bad person. She still has a good heart.
◘My past and present◘ Lilah has lived in the small town of Pyli all her life. She lives with her mother, and two younger sisters. They live a normal life as a middle class family. Nothing really for anyone to complain about. Of course, Lilah wants something to happen. When the gate came, she took the opportunity, and was going to have her fun.
◘I'm in the◘ tenth grade.
◘It's not a choice, it's the way I am◘ Homosexual
◘I have to fight these demons. My choice. . .◘ is a lance.
◘ I can't control my actions. . .They are controlled for me by◘ ChuChuNya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
◘Everyone calls me◘ Stryka Cross
◘I've been alive for a while◘sixteen
◘I'm my own person◘ Stryka can be as sweet as can be when she needs people to believe she is innocent. She has such a charming way of getting things her way though it backfires majority of the time now. She is very protective to her friends and family. Since having three older brothers she can be stubborn as hell. As well as the downfall being raised by mostly males, she can be quite feisty and maniac like when it comes to explosives.
◘My past and present◘ Stryka Cross grew up as the youngest of four in the town of Pyli for her life just about. Her mother died from illness when she was around five, so it’s just her fending herself in a household of all guys. She grown to be a sassy, annoying and yet completely tomboy, it’s a real rare thing if she is dressed up like a girl. Ever since she heard her brothers talking to their dad about the Gate appearing in town, she decided she might as well. Hell she might not even return and who needs her? Pun completely attended since she believes she is nothing.
◘I'm in the◘sophomore…Stryka ‘s dad signed her up late and plus her birthday missed the deadline…should be a junior…
◘It's not a choice, it's the way I am◘ bisexual
◘I have to fight these demons. My choice. . .◘ a boot knife that is tucked into my knee high combat boots along with my body since I took martial arts ever since I was five.
◘ I can't control my actions . . .They are controlled for me by◘ Black Rose of Nightmares

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces