Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Bonded [profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:59 pm
RP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:52 pm
▐ Christian Ray Thompson ▌

User Image
Chris

the B I T S goes • ● •
Girlie(:

the C L O C K goes • ● •
Sixteen

the A C T goes • ● •
To be blunt, I'm a very stubborn person. I'm mega hard headed and I don't give up easily. Telling me to do something isn't a good idea either. I do stuff when I want, not when I'm told to. Then again, this is only if I don't like you, or I'm mad. Normally, I am a super sweet and nice girl. I enjoy having random fits of laughter and joking around left and right. It's just me. I'm a very random person, so you should always be careful, I can be a b***h, or a sweet heart. Depends on what mood I'm in(:

the S P E C I E S go • ● •
Human...?

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
Well, this is a hard story to tell, and I'm not saying it many times. Life was great at first. My parents would take me and my brother all types of places, the mall, Dallas, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, Corpus, Museums, and we even went to New York and Northern California before. It was so fun! I love plane rides. Northern California is where my aunt live, even if she isn't really my aunt, she is just my mom's best friend. My mom was a single child, and so was my dad. I find it funny. When we went up to Cali, it was so fun. It had just started snowing up there, so I got to see my first snow. We even went to the beach. Winter beaches are the most amazing thing ever.

Well, that's the better side of my past... About two months ago, I came home to.... blood. My mom, dad, and older brother were thrown all over the place, bite marks all over the place. It looked like an animal had attacked them and sucked their blood, it was a horrible mess. I let out the loudest scream ever that day. After that I went to live with my aunt in Cali, but things were never the same.. I'm now convincing her to send me to a near by boarding school, maybe that will get my mind off of things, not to mention there just seems to be this calling to the school.

the S E C R E T goes • ● •
Nothing you need to know at the moment. razz

Presented By • ● •
xXHiddenXTearsXx

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:09 pm
▐ Sharia 'Goulart' Segotta ▌

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
'Shadow' is my nickname usually

the B I T S goes • ● •
Female

the C L O C K goes • ● •
Sixteen

the A C T goes • ● •
While other girls would fond over boys, and be preppy; well some. She is mostly a sporty gothic girl...and what I mean by Sporty Gothic? She doesn't like sitting around all day..unless she has to go to class. She is also a tomboy; not being girly or caring about things normal girls would care about. She is actually quite nice and VERY friendly to her close friends, and their friends, usually boyfriend/girlfriend, but she makes sure she watches herself. She also is a gothic girl so she thinks darkly and her pranks are normally very dark and would do them.. 'Britain' style. She is not as easily scared unless she thinks she will die..I mean who wouldn't? She also is sarcastic and humorous as well not letting words get to her unless it's her friends usually. Her style is 'Neat-N-Normal', Gothic/Lolitta, and Sporty.. sometimes combined

Human

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
Born as a Gothic Sport Girl, she was normally a loner.. not because of who she was.. it was because she RATHER be alone. She hated having to deal with one's requirements just to talk to anybody. She dealt with it until she turned 11 and that was when she was desperate normally.. which was why she decided to go to sports so she would get people to talk with her. After realizing they only talked to her because of popularity, and not because of who she is; Gothic, Sporty, doesn't like guys much.. She didn't do sports anymore until she went to High School..and that was when she decided to go to do Basket Ball again because she enjoyed it... She then later had a real friend named Christian whom understands her..by a bunch. Sharia.. or 'Shadow' swore on her life that she will not lose a friend that actually likes her... for 'HER'.. for anything like boys, popularity, or celebrity crap.

She is not like any other girl, and she kind of likes her best friend; Christians boyfriend, but she rather keep her friendship than worry about a guy so she normally doesn't feel like that in a way... In Secret though, she likes to sing songs...either dark like Evanescences, Within Temptation, or Linkin Park.... or almost sad yet sweet-like; almost romantic.

Presented By • ● •
Shadowstream-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:11 pm
▐ Zachary Night Shade ▌

User Image
Zach, Nightshade, Lord White-Fang.

the B I T S goes • ● •
male

the C L O C K goes • ● •

the A C T goes • ● •
To most he is nothing more then a calm collected vampire killer. To the school he attends secretly he is the creepy silent guy who has a thing for a popular chick. He is calm, cool and collected with very rare temper storms. However when he does have them watch out!

Vampire

the S T O R Y goes • ● •
Born originally during the 2nd Holy Crusade he was raised as a Page for a certain knight who turned out to be a vampire in disguise who, after Zachary discovered his identity changed him. Zachary is of course not his real name, his real name has long been forgotten. To the vampire's he is known and feared as Lord White-Fang or General Nightshade. He is one of the highest ranking officers for his hundred of Vampire Hunter kills. He is so feared that the Vampire Council allows him to do whatever he pleases. He was investigating this school, which supposedly harbored descendants of a vampire hunter family therefore he enrolled under his alias Zachary Shade. Where he met her.

She has completely blind-sided him, when she met him he instantly felt a bond form, a need to protect and save her from harm. This unfortunately happens often in the Vampire world, but is a serious crime to be bonded to a human, by Vampire Law the human must be executed before she can learn his identity, obviously Shade cannot do that.

A respected General in the Vampire Army, hates humans for the most part. Hates not knowing anything.

Presented By • ● •
Acolyte Offerus

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out