Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Poisoned Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystique Of Dreams

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image
Welcome, if your here either your looking to see how the profiles go or you've made it to my Rp.

If its the second congragulations and thank you for reading my rules, and my story.

Lost? Heres a link to the RP

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--» A S S A S S I N S«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤

Belladonna Fae Luvelie

User Image

The Assassin

╔══════════════╗
B A S I C S XXXX
╚══════════════╝

Call Me
Bell

I Am Now

I Weigh
98 lbs

I Stand At
5'3

╔══════════════╗
XP E R S O N A L I T Y
╚══════════════╝

I Usually Act Like

Bell is a rather quiet and cold vampiress. She does her missions without feeling and doesn't care how many innocent's blood she spills. Unless its a child, she hides it well but she adores children very much. And her brother. She becomes very much like a child around her brother, always eager to please him. She'd murder a million innocents for those she loves. Otherwise to others she has a cool, calm mask she keeps in place. To the rulers of the Poison Garden Coven she is respectful and a bit curious. But she relishes any challenge and bears no ill will for her rival, in fact she quite likes that the other girl constantly challenges her. Very determined and loyal to her coven she'd die for it and her beliefs. And shes maybe a tad bit stubborn with a bit of hardheadedness. But she's a smart girl and never lets anyone but her brother see the quirks of her personality, or her weaknesses.

But Around The South Prince I Act

She holds little actual hatred for the South Prince, after all she herself is half South. But it is her duty to kill him so she shows a cool disdain towards him. If she finds him charming and handsome she'll not have it get in the way of her mission. But of he has such dreamy eyes!

╔══════════════╗
XB I O G R A P H Y
╚══════════════╝

I Was Born
In the North Clan

My Mother Was A
North Clan Vampire

My Father Was A
South Clan Vampire

The Rest Of My History Is
Bell was born to a North vampiress, or so she's told. The poison Garden makes no record of a children parents, because most of the time the parents don't tell the name or the children are abandoned in trash. But Bell has gleaned that she was in fact a noble baby. It would explain why her North powers are stronger than her South ones. But she doesn't lay much truth into it. She grew up with her half brother, he wasn't a North and South mix like herself, and he protected and mothered her often. She was soon seen as a Shadow Runner, smaller more agile vampires who were better for missions that involved higher ups. So she as taught how to harness her shadow melting abilities well.

But soon the could see that although she had no West vampire in her she was adept at poison making. She ended up making all her own poisons for her daggers. Then finally when she was 50 years of age, the age most vampires went out on their first missions she was sent to kill a lowly noble that had somehow irked a North Royal. It was simple and no one knew it had been murder, so strong were Bell's poisons that a small p***k was all it took. So she was sent on many missions, all successful. For if an Assassin is caught they are to kill themselves before any information can be tortured from them. But now she is to be sent on the most difficult one, one where she isn't entirely sure she will succeed. But after all is there really a better assassin to send?

╔══════════════╗
W E A K N E S SXXX
╚══════════════╝

Sweets
Children
Being Alone Forever
She's Ticklish
Her Brother

What I Am Capable Of (Assassins and Vampiress only)

Like any normal South vampire she can melt into shadow and her touch can leave a very nasty burn. And if she grips for long enough she can burn away a lot of skin. But that takes a lot of her energy and is last resort material. Her shadow abilities though are as good as any, if not better. She can hop from shadow to shadow without anyone the wiser. And few people, only a couple of her teachers and her brother, can see her in the shadows. But her North powers are by far much stronger. Stronger than any normal north vampire but much weaker than a Descendant. She can freeze people and things short distances from her and can make it snow. Although this makes her sick and will have her vomiting for awhile. Her wind abilities are the strongest though and small winds trail her, violent gusts will blow away even people if shes angry enough. Although the one time that happened she passed out for two days. She has a steel whip that emits silver spikes with a push of a button on the handle and she uses her wind abilities to make the attack stronger and more painful.

MystiqueOfDreams--------------

Amellia Lyn Croenn

User Image

Rival Assassin

╔══════════════╗
B A S I C S XXXX
╚══════════════╝

Call Me
Mell

I Am Now

I Weigh
106lbs.

I Stand At
Five feet six inches

╔══════════════╗
XP E R S O N A L I T Y
╚══════════════╝

I Usually Act Like

Given her heritage, most aren't surprised to hear Mell's voice from across the field, clearing stark raving mad. Her temper is almost legendary, and none dare cross her when she's in one of her 'moods'. Her stubborness and pride are some of her other more, ah, famous traits. However, Mell isn't all bad. sure, she's got her flaws, but she always loyal and protective of her friends (the few that she makes, anyways). She's a good girl, cares about others, and is willing to help out those who ask. She's a quick thinker, and can think two steps ahead. She's not very loud, but when she wants her opinion heard, you'd best cover your ears, because she can really wail when it counts.

However, when she recieves a mission, her business side comes into play. She puts aside the majority of her emotions, and become very serious, very determined. Nothing will get in her way. Mell knows of the dangers of her job, and doesn't like to invovle people she cares about.

But Around the North Prince I Act

Mell is completely neutral twoards him. Why should she care? He's simply another pompous royal brat. So the North is a major sponsor to the Poison Garden? She couldn't care less. She's civil, though not overly friendly. However, he is quite handsome...

╔══════════════╗
XB I O G R A P H Y
╚══════════════╝

I Was Born
The South

My Mother Was A
Southern Vampire

My Father Was A
Eastern Vampire

Mell came to the Poison Garden many years ago. As she has been told before, she was found in a trash heap, screaming her lungs out. She was loud enough that she was heard, and soon taken back to teh Poison Garden, where she was raised by a foster family. They loved her like their own, and she grew up happy enough.

As years went on, the identity of her heritage was soon known. Her fiery temper and skills with fire told of a Southern mother, a fact in which they already knew, given that's where she was found. Her father, however, was trickier to identify. If it hadn't been for her small garden in the backyard of the place she was styaing at, no one would've ever known. The tiny herbs which she used in teas and poisons flourished, and grew a good five times larger than normal. From there, it was determined her father was from the East.

As Mell grew, so did her skill set. She was first sent on smaller missions, ones easy to accomplish with little risk. Much like her rival... She advanced quickly, and soon her mission got more dangerous, more exciting. And soon, word of the most dangerous job came to her; the assassination of the South Prince. Mell held mixed feelings about it for a bit. After all, it was where he mother was from. But, she soon got over it. That wasn't her life, this was. And she wanted that mission. Imagine her disappointment when SHE was named for the task. It made her blood boil. At least she was named her successor. Should Bell fail, Mell was to go. But Mell won't settle for second. She'll prove herself. Just you wait...

╔══════════════╗
O T H E RXXX
╚══════════════╝

Failure
Those she's close to
Spiders
Swimming

What I Am Capable Of

As all Southerners are capable of, Mell can turn her touch into fire, burning her enemy. This is her favorite trick, as she's far more fond of hand-to-hand combat than magics, as she's never been very good with them. But, she's learned them, none-the-less. Besides her burning touch, she melt into the shadows around her, and even has decent control of a small flame. She doesn't use these powers much, though, preferring those of her Eastern father's. She often uses her animal companion's help on a mission, using them to confirm the location of a target, distract a target, or even assist in the actual assassination.

As far as weaponry goes, Mell prefers a staff above anything else. Her personal one folds in on itself, making it easier to carry. He extends to a six foot pole with a blade at one end. The staff is silver, and often the blade has been washed with a weak to medium poison to assist in her mission. Mell doesn't really care to rely on poisons to do her job for her. The staff is nothing special to look at, but in her hands, you'd better not take your eyes off it. Mell's physical abilities far surpass her magical ones, and those of most other vampires, for that matter.

As a closing note, Mell also considers her brain as a weapon. She has an excellent memory, and her quick thinking has saved her more than once. She's able to outsmart her opponent, and come out victorious.

Reku1495--------------

Jericho Hunter Luvelie

User Image

The Assassin's Brother.

╔══════════════╗
B A S I C S XXXX
╚══════════════╝

Call Me
Jericho or Hunter

I Am Now

I Weigh
173 lbs.

I Stand At
6 ft

╔══════════════╗
XP E R S O N A L I T Y
╚══════════════╝

I Usually Act Like

Insanely cocky, almost inappropriately so. I feel better working alone, there's no chance for those close to me perish, but, I cooperate well with others... if I'm in charge. I'm incredibly hot headed, let's not forget that one. I also have a problem with knowing when to give up. And I'm highly protective of my sister.

But Around the Southern Princess I Act

This is a tricky one. There's no doubt in my mind she'd have me hanged if I wasn't necessary. Her fiery red hair is attractive though, and the way she explodes when I pull a trick on her... way too cute to ignore... and dangerous.

╔══════════════╗
XB I O G R A P H Y
╚══════════════╝

I Was Born
In the West Clan.

My Mother Was A
West Clan

My Father Was A
South Clan

If you thought I was abandoned in a trash can as a baby, you're not far off from the truth. I was abandoned with my younger half sister. Mixed breeds like us aren't thought well of within the regions. I took care of her though, and I was an incredible thief, and I became exceptionally good with using my surroundings to cripple anyone who bothered chasing me. I was never one for subtlety. So it was strange when I was trained to be an Assassin. Needless to say, I was by far one of the worst ones they had ever trained. I failed at staying quiet, I was too hot headed in situations, and I lacked the patience for anything. It took a whole new training regime to get me up to their standards.

They took the background I was in and trained me within those boundaries. Suddenly, I was an expert. From worst, to a shining star. However, my sister had long since passed me. She achieved Shadow Runner a good 4 years before I did. However, now they got us tasked in a mission to assassinate the Southern Prince and Princess... and I gotta take down the hottie princess. Woe is me. She's no idiot, the only way I can even get close to her is to earn her trust. I pray I don't get attached.

╔══════════════╗
O T H E RXXX
╚══════════════╝

My sister
Too flirty
Nearly Illiterate
Child at Heart

What I Am Capable Of

My shadow abilities are sub par. I've never been good with hiding my presence, my nature just refutes it. If I concentrate, it is possible to become a shadow. But I can only remain in it for just a few minutes. So instead, I rely entirely on my surroundings when I do anything. When I enter a new place, I'm always checking where everything is. From weapons, to guard numbers, to escape route, and any distractions I can find. Sounds normal, right? It's just I have the talent of scouting out anything everyone else seems to miss.

My fire, on the other hand, is unnatural. It's coupled with my hotheadedness. The angrier I get, the stronger my flames become. Of course, it's a double edged sword. If I get too angry, the flames do more than just burn my enemies, they have a tendency of doing double the damage on me, rather than the people I'm fighting.

My healing is my true strong point, though. Where I lack in everything else, my mending capabilities outmatch all others. Major wounds that would drain most people dry, barely phase me. It's my one ability I'm good at. I've always thought it was a mismatch for someone like me.

As for weaponry, I carry a bowie knife strapped to my thigh. It's perfectly balanced and can be thrown. I only use it when situations call for a kill. When the situation doesn't, I prefer heating my gauntlets with flames and just punching my way out.

T3rran--------------

Mystique Of Dreams

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mystique Of Dreams

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 pm
User Image

╔═..══════╗
R O Y A L T Y
╚══════..═╝

Moira Falmea Deathwraith

User Image

South Princess

╔══════════════╗
B A S I C S XXXX
╚══════════════╝

Call Me
Wraith

I Am Now
One hundred forty

I Weigh
one hundred fifty pounds

I Stand At
five foot seven

╔══════════════╗
XP E R S O N A L I T Y
╚══════════════╝

I Usually Act Like

a very stubborn kid. I am used to having things my way and if something is even a tad off I blow up like a volcano. The fuse wired to my temper is pretty much all but gone. Cross me the wrong way, I mean just look at me wrong, and you can bet your bottom you’re barbecued. I get a sick enjoyment from other people’s pain sometimes, and it leads people to think I’m heartless, although I’m anything but. I have a heart; I’m quite passionate about things I like. Take blood for instance, I simply Love the taste and I will feast on it any and every chance I get. But hey, people can think what they want, they just need to learn not to tell me about it.

But Around The Assassin’s Brother I Act

even colder than normal. I hate his guts, and if I had the chance I would snap his neck, drain him of blood, and continue with my life. It’s not like I find him charming at all, I don’t even think he’s cute. And don’t you dare tell me I’m in denial or I will torch you where you stand.

╔══════════════╗
XB I O G R A P H Y
╚══════════════╝

I Was Born
in the south of course. I am the Southern Princess, why should that be a surprise?

My Mother Was A
Southern Vampire.

My Father Was A
Southern Vampire as well.

not much of a mystery. From the very beginning I knew, as did my parents, I was destined for greatness. My first nanny was found smoldering in our kitchen when I was five. I asked for a certain sandwich but she botched it, and that didn’t make me a very happy person. Eventually, the people around me learned never to upset me and do everything exactly as I say. Other than that, on a “normal” level, I guess you could say I was spoiled, though I believe I deserve everything I get. My parents fought and argued, but they made up eventually, once their anger died down. Though, most the time it took me threatening to torch our house to get them to relax.
As I grew older, I started to really harness and train my power. I have become quite skilled at it, if I may say so; and I do very well say so. Apparently, I should work on my anger issues, because I may torch someone with important information, but hey. If they have it, they should spill the beans. I don’t have all day to wait around for them to talk. If it will make me stronger, however, I suppose I could work on it. But I think this enough ranting for now.

╔══════════════╗
O T H E RXXX
╚══════════════╝

Water
Mud
Anger Management
Watching Out for Other People

What I Am Capable Of

Aside from the normal powers, such as setting people aflame by looking at them, and creating whirling vortexes of fiery death, I have learned to infuse my flame into an weapon I choose. My favorite is my Ana’saki Sword. When I pulse my flame powers through it, I feel nearly unstoppable, and it does quite a bit of damage, if you can imagine. I also have the powers of the normal south vampires, but I can harness and control them much more. I happen to love my ability to control a flame. Have you ever made a flame DANCE across someone’s body, burning them slowly. Their pain is quite pleasant, and it slowly cooks them, so if I decide to eat them, it’s like biting into meat, slowly coked to perfection, dripping with crimson. Oh, how I love it.

Hime Tsukino Usagi--------------

Sebastian Castiel Michaeli

User Image

The North Prince

╔══════════════╗
B A S I C S XXXX
╚══════════════╝

Call Me
Seb or sometimes his middle name Cass.

I Am Now

I Weigh

I Stand At
6 foot, two inches

╔══════════════╗
XP E R S O N A L I T Y
╚══════════════╝

I Usually Act Like

If there were ever a need for an empathic person the North Prince was not one that was called. Although the North vampires were known for their cold demeanor, Sebastian took all of their personalities and times them by a hundred. His face never betrays a smile nor does a laugh ever escape his lips that is anything less than cold. He gives new meaning to the phrase "eyes as cold as ice". Of course he can fake the emotions quite well but anyone who stares at his eyes while he fakes can tell immediately because there is nothing there. Although he does defend his people well, he is not really concerned for their well-being but merely for the sake of the monarchy and his own rule. He is vain about his looks and should be. He holds a beauty in him that has both the men and women of his clan asking for his hand to which he merely smirks. He holds no love for anyone but his rule and is cruel enough to condemn one of his own to death.

But Around the Rival Assassin I Act

No different than he should around any other of the Poison Garden. Never does he let any part of him show favor towards any of them much less her. He thinks very little of her and only knows her as that one assassin.

╔══════════════╗
XB I O G R A P H Y
╚══════════════╝

I Was Born
In the wonderful frozen North.

My Mother Was A
I've been told a North Clan Vampire but with my age, others beg to differ.

My Father Was A
North Clan Vampire

Of course Sebastian was given the old story that his father stood by and watched while his wife gave birth to him but he holds no resemblance to the current Queen. He knows little of his true origins only that his father is indeed his true father. He often wondered why it was that his so called mother treated him with a cold indifference compared to even the servants about the palace. However when he was old enough to start speaking he soon put her in her place. He never cried as a child nor did he laugh. Normally it was about in their teens that North Clan offspring started to learn the Northern reserve but Sebastian had the upper hand on he lot of them. He spent a lot of his time immersed in his studies as a child and never went out to play. Because of this he became full versed in the ways of his people and heir customs more so than his father. Truly it is he that rules behind the scenes. His parents are merely his puppets.

Among his studies however as he grew older, he started to get curious as to why he was so much more powerful than his parents though he never told him of the powers he held. He came across a bunch of handwritten articles all about this vampiress told to have started it all. He felt a sort of pull towards the papers and has since never let them leave the confines of his bedroom. He wondered...could he be a direct child of the first Vampiress herself? It could very well explain his intense coldness that it is said that only she possesses. He has vowed to find her one day and have her explain. Not out of love but curiosity and if she really is as powerful as it says she is, whether she is his mother or not, he will try to bring about her end.

╔══════════════╗
O T H E RXXX
╚══════════════╝

Music
Any part of him being scarred
He is blind to flirtations and such things
Fire and warmth

What I Am Capable Of

He found that at an early age he could turn his entire hand into solid sparkling ice. Only after this did he venture far enough to know that not only could his hand be so but his entire body could also be turned into a frozen sculpture. He knew for a fact that his father could not do such things for he had not taught him so. He had only been taught that with a single touch of his hand anything could be turned into an ice sculpture and he could fly which was something that he loved to do. Mainly because he could fly farther than his father but he never let on the fact that it tired him to a point where he could barely move at night. He had this tendency to push himself too far at point when he learned of new abilities. He found that he could create blizzards with a small wave of his hand and a bit of concentration. He moved the wind about him when there was none to be found anywhere and when he felt that he needed more snow it fell at his will. He created ice sculptures and an army once made of snow.

HatterHarleyQuinn--------------

Portgaz Ace Roger

User Image

The South Prince

╔══════════════╗
B A S I C S XXXX
╚══════════════╝

Call Me
Ace just Ace really.

I Am Now
One Hundred and Seventy Eight

I Weigh
I'm about One Hundred and Seventy Eight Pounds not that heavy right?

I Stand At
A perfect six feet

╔══════════════╗
XP E R S O N A L I T Y
╚══════════════╝

I Usually Act Like

Like any Southern Vampire I am the kind of person who thinks later and will attack recklessly at first. As calm as I may appear to be I tend to think of myself as a bad-a** I guess. Another trait of mine own is that I attract a lot of girls. Now I don't know weather it's because of my stature, or my hair, or some other reason I just tend to ignore them sometimes. But to another Southern Vampire they would probably say that I'm an oddball of sorts, I mean sure I like combat armed or not but in the midst of a battle I have deprived myself of all my other traits and leave only two left. Well three if you count the lust for blood but the other two traits are that I have a sense of honor for my enemies making sure they die by my blade in a way that suits a warrior and another being a sense of stoicism meaning I am cold and unfeeling during the battle. Well it's either that or my mind goes into a sort of state where I am calm but I'm spurting out random but very humorous statements.

But Around The Assassin I Act

Ah The Assassin if there's any perception that comes when she is mentions it is always a perception of admiration and angst. Admiration because for a half-breed she is very calm and angst because shes trying to kill me.

╔══════════════╗
XB I O G R A P H Y
╚══════════════╝

I Was Born
I was born in the South.

My Mother Was A
A Southern Vampire.

My Father Was A
Just Another Southern Vampire.

Just like Wraith we are both Descendants and children of the Royal family but unlike her I am more estranged from the family itself. For one thing my powers are still strong but not in the use of fire but in the use of my shadows. Anyways in my past I was a lot more reckless and hard headed than I am right now. So at one point I left on a small journey through our lands. At one point during my travels I ended up in the forest near the north-eastern side which connected in towards well the North and Eastern Lands rather than heading more north I headed more east. It was then that I met another Vampire, an Eastern Vampire, well in reality he found me trying to kill a buck for meat.

But never the less he found me in the Wilderness. At first we didn't exactly make for the best of friends as we were polar opposites but eventually we learned something from each other in a way. But he taught me a lot more things than I taught him. He taught me many skills one of them being tracking and scouting. And I taught him about the tactics of battle and how to survive which I don't think helped him much really. After a few years the man died due to heavy sun light exposure. I managed to save his body and bury him because he was my teacher and my friend. After burying him I guess in a way I sort of changed and matured a bit. It was then that I decided to come back and ever since that day people know me as the deadly and calm yet brash and hard-headed warrior and tracker.

╔══════════════╗
O T H E RXXX
╚══════════════╝

Being Treated as a tool
Memories of pain and suffering come along from time to time
Fruits mainly grapes
Sometimes my honorable nature.

What I Am Capable Of

Being a Southern Vampire I have all of the normal powers such as control over fire, burning people with a touch as I please as well as stare and burn them. But my power lies not with the flame but with the shadows. Not only can I vanish into shadows but I can become a living embodiment of shadow, can control somebody elses shadow or even bend my own shadow to do feats other wise deemed impossible. Also because I am a descendant my powers are further increased as I can manipulate shadows to make manifestations such as a pit of darkness, or even a black hole. I am also proficient when it comes to the use of the blade and knife. Most of the time I use the blade that I call Sound Cutter

iSnakeeyes--------------

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:12 am
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
V A M P I R E S S
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

And Consort

Elphina
Harlot
Despoina

User Image

The Vampiress

╔══════════════╗
B A S I C S XXXX
╚══════════════╝

Call Me
Elphina, or My Queen

I Am Now

I Weigh

I Stand At
5'6

╔══════════════╗
XP E R S O N A L I T Y
╚══════════════╝

I Usually Act Like

Elphina is a cold person. She acts like she doesnt care about anyone or anything. She mostly cares for herself. Elphina Loves to use choas everywhere she goes. She loves to tease her victims before killing them or changing them. Elphina is very dark and mysterious and never shows emotions almost like she is a stone.

But Around males I Act

Elphina acts calm and colder then normal. She tends to flirt as many call it with them to make them want her then she'll use them more then what she usually does.

╔══════════════╗
XB I O G R A P H Y
╚══════════════╝

I Was Born
Elphina doesnt really remember where she was born or anything.

My Mother Was A
North Vampire

My Father Was A
North Vampire

When Elphina was born everyone knew right then she was different with her hair black as night, and her eyes red like blood. As a child Elphina was as cold as ice, she was always hurting someone or something. She never cared for anything not even her parents. Everyone said she was the perfect vampire. As Elphina grew older she hardly changed she was still cold and emotionless, but then she would mess around and mate with other vampires or bite a human and make him a vampire just so her race would grow. Elphina came to realize that she did have an emotion. That emotion was anger. Elphina realized that she had this emotion when another female vampire came onto her territory and tried to take her victim from Elphina and she went into a rage and attacked any body near her leaving blood shed. People soon realized that Elphina make looks harmless but she was far from it and knew not to get on her bad side or else they might die.

╔══════════════╗
O T H E RXXX
╚══════════════╝

Her Consort ((Once she finds him))
Blood deprivation
Burning
Showing more emotions then needed

What I Am Capable Of

Other then her normal powers which is all of the vampires ability, she can also control who she wants. Which means if she is growing hungry and is to weak to do anything she will use this and control them so she can feed.

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX--------------

Mystique Of Dreams

5,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items