Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
Because there's only a few hours left:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  option
View Results

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:28 pm
Here is the spam I was posting in the CB to advertise the very end of my 2nd holiday raffle! I'm feeling the hit of the shot I took a while ago and I'm gunna keep it going with beer so I can't really read through everything but I thought I'd share this now while I can and then read through everything when I'm not buzzing.

Come get raffle tickets before it's too late! Sale ends 12a.m. PST Jan. 1. Winner will be drawn Jan. 1.

1,000gc RAFFLE.
Also available are Hidden Ace raffle tickets. Please read the raffle post for all details and purchase info. And of course feel free to come and chat! The thread has been up and running for over 4yrs. We'd love you to be a part of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 am
I don't really get the whole raffle ticket thing. Explain. I like your horns.  

bvtt

PukeFacedFreak

Familiar Friend

13,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:08 am

Well there's nothing to explain about that raffle now. It's over.
But I always have at least one other raffle going on which is pretty basic. You buy a ticket (or however many you want - in my case you can only buy 60 in a row), once all tickets are sold (I base the number sold by they price of the item in the MP at the time so I can maybe earn back the money spent on it) I randomly draw a number using Gaia's random number generator and the number I choose is the ticket number that has won.

You don't actually get a ticket, you just get put on the list of ticket holders with a number next to your name indicating the ticket number you have been assigned.

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games