Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
New Kids Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:54 pm
The Role Play

User Image
Ⱥlex • Ӎidnight • Ңunter
"Don't make me kill you"

₦ame: Alex Midnight Hunter
Йickname: Alex and Crazy Girl(Due to the fact most people think I'm crazy)
βirthday: October 28th
₲ender: Female
ᾟeight: 6' 9"
Щeight: 149 lbs

Ӎore personal details~

Ƀio: Alex grew up in the village of the sand but her parents helped make the Village of Secrets and killed themselves to keep it that way. Alex was 5 years old and was alone. The only person that understood her was Gaara who she admired. She was never around him much tho, he visited the village during the monthly meting. Eventually he stopped visiting her due to his job and was to busy, but she thought he forgot about her. Alex still looked up to him.
She was was completely alone by age 13. she only found comfort when she was fighting someone or scaring people. She never learned to trust and then she met this one boy. He changed her completely, no matter how he acted he made her want to be free of her loneliness. But every one saw her as a freak so she figured it was the same with him.
In a few months everyone will be sent off to fight. She knows no one will help her fight so she douse whatever she can to become stronger. It's all she can do, she has no friends.

Ⱥny tattoos or Scars: Scars from all the fights I have bin in.
Ɏour theme song:
Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

Chop Suey
Psycho
Paranoid
Still Alive
Ϣhat makes you special:I am an incredible fighter and I am a true friend to anyone I trust even tho I don't really trust anyone.
Φh come on I know you love my attitude:She is a loner but wants to change after all of these years even tho they all run away. She is very funny and loyal, if you got to know her. She will defend anyone she trusts to the death.

ʛimme gimme more I'm hooked
♪ Fighting
♪ Scary things
♪ Ramen
♪ Outdoors

Ѻh man I hate these
× Loudness
× Annoying People
× Rude People
× The Color Pink

ѡe know you like Him/Her:This one guy but he has no idea
I am a puppet for:Rock ur socks42

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:28 pm

User Image
Argyros • Odetta • Erasmos
"Focus on the sounds.
"

₦ame:Argyros Odetta Erasmos
Йickname:triunity (For the Tattoo on his face), White (For his hair).
βirthday:27/7
₲ender:Male
ᾟeight:6'1"
Щeight:234

Ӎore personal details~

Ƀio:Argyros grew up in Tsukigakure with his parents and had lived peaceful as a normal hardworking child. His parents began to train him to fight for reason they never told him. He had no trouble getting used to it though and became as good with a sword as his father was. His parents sent him away from the village and sent him to a strange village where he was enrolled into school. Once he was 13 he made a few friends but they mostly stayed together to fight until they all spit up at age 17. He had been in a few fight and someone cut his eyes destroying his sight. He learned not to use sight in a fight and it has actually worked and he actually helps other students make it through here and keep them from causing trouble. He prefers not to fight if its not needed and if anyone has no friends he tries his best to help them so no one is alone.
Ⱥny tattoos or Scars:The scars directly on his eyes there is a Tattoo on the left side of his face
Ɏour theme song:
Submersed-Dripping
Drowning Pool-Love and war
Svary Kids Scaring Kids- Holdin on
My Chemical Romance- Its not a Fashion statement, its a deathwish
Scary Kids scaring Kids-Faces

Ϣhat makes you special:Is able to hear the faintest noise and is skilled with a blade and his hands.
Φh come on I know you love my attitude:

♪ Useful fighting
♪ Noise
♪ The dark
♪ Whole Swords

Ѻh man I hate these
× Cheating
× Needless Violence
× Broken Swords
× Misunderstandings

ѡe know you like Him/Her:I suppose I do have one but there never gonna know.
I am a puppet for:Asbloodrunscold

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:23 pm

User Image
Alice • Die • Maylene
"Blood will have blood.."

₦ame:Alice Die Maylene
Йickname:Ali, or Salaam
βirthday:
₲ender:Female
ᾟeight:5'3
Щeight:125lbs

Ӎore personal details~

Ƀio:
She was from the village in the snow, living with a decent family. When she was just around the age of twelve she was able to travel to dangerous areas with her family (Her family traveled a lot, but when they have a young child they prefered to stay put for years).

Alice was a feirce enough warrior to take care of herself, and her Father was planning on moving them to a new village. She headed out with her parents, cousin, and brother. She knew her Father's intentions, but she was too niave to know everything. On the way there they were attacked by rouges. It ended with a demon being released, her Father and Cousin's betrayl, and the death of a family friend. Ninja's from the Village of Secrets rescued them when they heard the commotion intime. They saved Alice's mother from death, and her brother was struck blind and speechless. Alice was left a present by the demon himself, wondering why she was spared. The Village of Secrets accepted her family to stay, and that was end of story for questions the village held. She and her mother would never speak of it, but never forget. She goes about the village on small chores to make money, and some missions. She gets extra missions if possible, one that makes a decent amount.She prefers to stay in the village, but she doesn't mind traveling. She just dislikes the fighting. She has to help her mother support the family. She wouldn't mind owning a shop when she's older, if she can get the money.

Ⱥny tattoos or Scars:Symbols that run from her neck and shoulders down her back and to her ankles. They are of a different language. She has a brand on her right arm that she keeps bandaged up aswell.
Ɏour theme song:
Dance with the Devil
Moonrise (Piano)
Little Lion Man
Mad World
Lenka

Solemn Hour
Ϣhat makes you special: Can be very stealthy and quick on a kill. Good at Improvising, and though good with her spear staff, she's natural at throwing knives of different kinds or shooting arrows. She knows plenty of water and ice style jitsu's
Φh come on I know you love my attitude:She's pretty simple. She has a bit of a short temper on things that tend to embarrass her, but her real anger is cold. She is normally doesn't seek to talk to others, but seeks to have company. There is a difference. She enjoys small talk, or intellectual disscusions, but other than that she'd rather listen. She's more talkitive when doing an activity with another, since her imagination flows a little more when she isn't just sitting. Though she may not seem like it she is blocked off, isolated, and though she shouldn't be she's perfectly fine with remaining anti-social, and almost completely alone. She likes people to be there for her and she'd do the same, but she isn't up for getting personal or being confide to.

♪ Books and Art
♪ Animals
♪ Peace
♪ Her Family

Ѻh man I hate these
× Spicy Food
× Ignorance
× War
× Her Pride

ѡe know you like Him/Her:Heh...They aren't a crush just because they are good looking. Too old for that mess.Well not old! But yeah..
I am a puppet for:MindXHunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:06 pm

User Image
Kari • Mist • Lin
""Dont try to get me to do something i dont want to do... I might regret it"

₦ame:Kari Mist Lin
Йickname:Kari or Mist
βirthday:October 13
₲ender:Female
ᾟeight:5'4"
Щeight:123 lbs

Ӎore personal details~

Ƀio:Kari was born in the Village of the Mist. She lived there for 2 years after birth. Her parents quickly moved to the Village of Secrets. Kari personally likes the village she is currently living in. She has lived in this village for 16 years now. She believes that she was meant to stay in the Village of Secrets. When she turned 14 her parents left on a mission and never returned. Kari is looking for her parents whereabouts as of this moment. She lives on her own in her own home. She continues to search for her parents while she is on missions.
Ⱥny tattoos or Scars:She has a scar the runs across her chest. She also has a tattoo on her arm close to her shoulder. It looks like a dragon.
Ɏour theme song:Dear you Bond/ Kizuna
Tabi No Tochu
CrazyRavers Wonderland
Ravers Fantasy

Ϣhat makes you special:Kari is a great friend to anyone she is friends with. She is sometimes anti-social and she keeps to herself. She is a great fighter and tries her best to complete a mission without fail
Φh come on I know you love my attitude:Kari is the anti-social girl. She normally stays away from others and stays to herself. She is shy and quite as well. She talks when someone is talking to her but that happens once a week.

♪ Sweets
♪ Reading
♪ keeping to herself
♪ Fighting and protecting others

Ѻh man I hate these
× Bullies
× Failing
× being mean
× being forced to talk

ѡe know you like Him/Her:I like someone but i wont tell you
I am a puppet for:Bravery-Homunculus

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:15 pm

User Image
Fenrir • The • Demon Wolf
"(Lets get this over with)"

₦ame:(abandoned his name)
Йickname:(Demon Wolf Fenrir)
βirthday:October 30th
₲ender:(Male)
ᾟeight:7'5
Щeight:wont tell

Ӎore personal details~

Ƀio: He was always alone his parents left him for dead as a baby in the wilderness, because they feared his eyes thinking he was evil. Close to death he was found by wolves since then he was raised by them and developed his senses and speed which progressed further. He was happy until a group of ninjas came and saw the wolves thinking of enemies they attack yet were killed by the ninja in a great fury he wiped them out found by the ninja of sound he was introduced to orochimaru, there he was tested on which gave him a cursed mark in the shape of a roman numeral one. Once realizing what he was like he left and was considered rouge working as a mercenary and killer he was given wolf demon, Now he is looking for a new job and trying to fight off bounty hunters and other ninja.
Ⱥny tattoos or Scars:body covered in light scars back has a deep X shaped scar, Scar across his nose, roman numeral ONE tattooed over his left eye
Ɏour theme song:
Ϣhat makes you special:(an expert in two sword style one blade can be used for fire style attacks while the other can be used for water style, Also is skilled in close range, has the same senses as a wolf)
Φh come on I know you love my attitude:He is always cold towards people without showing a hint of emotion, yet will show a tiny bit of kindness in his own way, Fenrir is stubborn and does what he wants without care for others, battle maniac, arrogant, angry

♪ Meat
♪ Fighting
♪ Cherry blossoms
♪ Drinking

Ѻh man I hate these
× vegetables
×weaklings
× being caged
× taking orders

ѡe know you like Him/Her:(not sure he was feared so he never developed feelings for others)
I am a puppet for:(evil ichigo211)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:43 am

User Image
Sigma • Itachi • Ryukai
"My determination will overcome your strength... and anyone else's who comes at me."

₦ame:Sigma Itachi Ryukai
Йickname:Ryu, Sigma
βirthday: 10/13
₲ender:Male
ᾟeight: 6' 4"
Щeight: 134 lbs

Ӎore personal details~

Ƀio: Sigma grew up in Sunagakure with his parents, though his parents went on a mission when he was four and were supposedly killed in action by unknown assailants; some assume it was Iwa, others assume it might have been a new organization, but nobody knows for certain. He was sent to the new village when he was six and has grown up there alongside the only friend he has: Alex.
Ⱥny tattoos or Scars: He has an unusual Chinese dragon birthmark on his right hip, though he hasn't revealed it to anyone, not even Alex. He also has several scars in different areas of his body from fights he and Alex have gotten into over the years.
Ɏour theme song:
Ϣhat makes you special:He has a very unusual bloodline limit ability, but like most Doujutsu, it will require a life or death situation to activate it; it will enable Sigma to copy up to three different bloodline abilities and use them in combat... but he can only use one at a time and there is a ten second delay when he switches between different bloodline abilities... he also must train in a certain Kekkei Genkai to be able to use it.
Φh come on I know you love my attitude: He is generally easygoing and humorous, yet sometimes has a very cheesy sense of humor. He often pulls pranks on others to keep them on their toes, but his loyalty is one thing that is unwavering.

♪ Ramen
♪ Dango
♪ Pranks
♪ Outdoors

Ѻh man I hate these
× Snakes (especially venomous ones)
× *****/>× Perverts
× People who don't care about others, whether teammates or friends.

ѡe know you like Him/Her:Alex, though he'll never admit it.
I am a puppet for:Ryu Kenshin Tengoku

Nano Code

Lonely Sex Symbol

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas