I'm back

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rosadria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:55 am
As some of you know, I shipped off for bootcamp (Air Force) a while ago. Just this past week, I graduated! Man, did it suck.

Anyway, I'll be back on the boards again, though not as much. Study study study, work work work. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It was rough, but now I'm on to bigger and better things. I hope. =P

The fiance is doing well. The wedding is planned for later this year, near the end of tech school.

See yall around!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:48 am
Sounds great. Welcome back.  

The Chainsaw Ninja

6,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:41 am
Awesome! Welcome back!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:04 am
welcome back and congrats on graduating! also good luck with the wedding, i hope you guys dont get too stressed while planning and getting everything together  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

rosadria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:34 pm
It's pretty stressful, but that's alright. She just sent me a text saying that she bought my ring. (I've yet to get hers, but to be fair, she didn't have to buy an engagement ring.) Plus, she doesn't have to live off E1 pay.

The planning is going as well as you could hope for. I'm now on the other side of the country, but it's worth it. A little hard work now will pay off in the long run. Just gotta stick with it and study hard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:18 pm
welcome back and congrats on the future events... I'll continue to pray that everything will run as smoothly as possible for you both.  

Nyssa Traken

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:38 am
So good to have you back!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:27 pm
3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding heart heart heart heart heart heart whee whee whee whee 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh Glad you are back and way to go on your Air force bootcamp Grad. exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim  

frozen blue angel

3,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
~*Proud Christians of Gaia*~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items