Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:13 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((lol..Rock..Bs-Ist dodge ever..))

((I know lol *dodges Seki Reigan + S Ranked Speed attack*))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:17 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((lol..Rock..Bs-Ist dodge ever..))

((I know lol *dodges Seki Reigan + S Ranked Speed attack*))

((or did he deactivate that?))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:04 pm
(( the farther away it is.... kno wht im done. Dead, alive idc anymore idont need another set of drama sh*t on my hand. Like Im done here now and forever.... ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:16 pm
Rockgirl809
(( the farther away it is.... kno wht im done. Dead, alive idc anymore idont need another set of drama sh*t on my hand. Like Im done here now and forever.... ))

((People aren't going to feel sorry for you just because you have a fit about your character dying...))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:14 pm
(( where/ who did i say in my post that i want people to feel sorry for me ? my post was nothing or nowhere near about ppl feelin sorry for me. So where did u get tht from ? Idc if they do or dont care cause idec that my RPC died i have to much things to do right now anyways. You can put ur 3 lil dots or whtever ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:28 pm
Rockgirl809
(( where/ who did i say in my post that i want people to feel sorry for me ? my post was nothing or nowhere near about ppl feelin sorry for me. So where did u get tht from ? Idc if they do or dont care cause idec that my RPC died i have to much things to do right now anyways. You can put ur 3 lil dots or whtever ))

((English, do you speak it ********? Stop pretending, you clearly had a fit and whenever you draw attention to the I DON'T CARE ANYMORE bullshit you clearly are trying to get someone to rush to your aid... I may not be a physiologist but I know people and how their pee sized brains work))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:06 pm
((Yea I speak english can you ? and where did i say i never had a fit ? Rush to my aid ? Really now ? Like I even care. So then again your saying you know me ? and then now your calling me dumb ? Wow. You cant know someone if they dont give out info. You cant tell someone how they are if dey dont say anything about themselves. And yet your tellin me how i am. Over the internet ? And you dont know how smart I am cause their is a reason why I act like that but in RL you wont be sayin that to me if u really even saw me. Dont be callin people dumb if you dont know them cause for all I know you can be a stupid yourself... So im done here. Or wait unless you wanna continue this argument and try to win this over yourself... ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:12 pm
Rockgirl809
((Yea I speak english can you ? and where did i say i never had a fit ? Rush to my aid ? Really now ? Like I even care. So then again your saying you know me ? and then now your calling me dumb ? Wow. You cant know someone if they dont give out info. You cant tell someone how they are if dey dont say anything about themselves. And yet your tellin me how i am. Over the internet ? And you dont know how smart I am cause their is a reason why I act like that but in RL you wont be sayin that to me if u really even saw me. Dont be callin people dumb if you dont know them cause for all I know you can be a stupid yourself... So im done here. Or wait unless you wanna continue this argument and try to win this over yourself... ))
((I know I have no reason to post here but I have to say this. Do you see how many question marks are in this post? There's like one every sentence.))  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY TRICK...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxRaikagexx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

Two clones of Kamizuki's arose from the earth. Before anything the two clones grabbed the body of Vesta and placed it within a scroll. They sent it back to Kami. The two clones then placed their hands upon the earth seeped their chakra into the ground. A large building began to suddenly rise about the bone forest. It was a large palace made of earth. It would be used as the new office for now.
{{Will make another thread for a new office.}}

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

- The Swift Assassin Of Cloud -

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:47 pm
tttavian1
Rockgirl809
((I know I have no reason to post here but I have to say this. Do you see how many question marks are in this post? There's like one every sentence.))

(( I know that. I did that on purpose. I have my reasons ))  

Rockgirl809

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:58 pm
Rockgirl809
tttavian1
Rockgirl809

((Well you are awesome.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:54 pm
tttavian1
Rockgirl809
tttavian1
Rockgirl809

((Well you are awesome.))

Thank you ? lol i guess  

Rockgirl809

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out