Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
Im starting to notice energy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:53 am
im starting to notice enegry recently, and law of attraction.

Two days ago i did somehtign someone said i should do, he called it a mirror, i dotn really fully understand it (the issue i have usually is when i can itnerpret one thign many ways so i have to ask more questions to narrow down what could be meant but i never got to ask the dude about how ti works or anything)

where i wrote on one side with my right hand (which is connected to the left brain which is of past and present) and i wrote down the truth of how i am/was and i kept it present tense cuz of affirmation stuff i read about astral, but i also did some stuff involving numerology and ti ended up being a 7 (which is my numerological number based on my birthdate)

and i applied some of that to the future side but did it artistically sorta since the future side of the brain is more artistic anyways and i did it with my left hand which is to the right brain which is correlated to the present/future.

and then i wrote words or groups of words that i would like to be in the future.

Ive also been studyding on the itnernet alot more and makign more connections/correlations and ive had some realizations.

So i dont know exactly what caused it, but now im starting to get more synchronicities, im starting to notice things in speech i didnt before that suggest inner feelings or soemhtign of the past,

and the synchronicities occur like i sent an offlien message to someone, just as they got on, twice in a row i woke up and everyone else woke up at the same time at my house,

and i notice, throgh observation the law of attraction through similar energies at similar levels. Some peopel are too bent on the past however and cuz of that judge you faster or based on memory rather than present

its like parents nowadays dont expect their kids to change? like wtf

but anyhow it feels like im developing spiritually more, and last night i had 8 dream segments and one had to do with chakra and telekinesis and the otherr aura and telekinesis. Ive also been gettign more lucid in the dream
walkign aroudn and actually thinking, i wonder why im dreamign this, liek can my brain really generate this much peopel in my head? but also i wonder if i could be astrallign and not know it

and not to mention the dreams have been more vivid too.

So im obviously doing somehtign right but, idk XD

other factors could have been i quit masturbation and i got more excersize but not much more, so im not sure if its all contributing like, idk how much the mirror thing works.

and ive been doign lots of research lately yeah..

so could you tell me your thoughts on this any at all?

and oh yeah the telekinesis was totally random i didnt research it but, i did write soemthign of it on the mirror paper thing, if someoen can explain the mirror foldign paper thing plz let me know.

thanks  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:01 am
well i have no idea about this mirror thing. it sounds more like a self help gaol setting type thing to me then anything spiritual.

As for noticing different things personally i would attribute that to the possibility of you spiritually awakening. from the way you type i get the feeling your ether new to the English language or your like twelve. im betting your fairly young ether way so your likely just awakening.

This would be the time to choses a path to follow, your going to want to think of the type of magick or spiritual path that you want to pursue. This will determine your spiritual encounters and general life from here on in.

With regards to the dreaming/possible astral projecting. Next time your in a dream where you can actually think about things see if you can do the following. A: read. look for a newspaper or a sigh board or just about anything with at least a paragraph of text on it. If you can read then your likely astral projecting since its near impossible to read anything while asleep as that part of the brain shuts down completely.

B: check for color. while both lucid dreaming and astral projection can happen in color it is more likely to be an astra projection if its in color then it is to be a dream.

C: go some where out side of the dream. Even in a lucid dream there are still parameters that can not be changed very easily. how ever if its a lucid dream you should be able to guess what they are. normally its something to do with the "story" of the dream and more importantly the location. So if the dream is taking place in France try going to japan. if it is in fact a lucid dream then you likely won't be able to get there, however if you are astral projecting then you should have no problem getting there.  

Adice_Adice

The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games