Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Role Player's Paradise
I Feel Really Bad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 pm
Well... I got my laptop, but now I'm still not on Gaia for a crazy amount of time razz . I just got a job and school work has been stealing away my time but I still want to be an active member/Rper; more precisely I want to be in the Alpha's (my original Rp). But because I have been absent for so long... I just can't get into it... >>

Basically I want to start a new Rp'; and actively stay in this one. But because of my leave from everything else for so long, I feel bad and I want to apologize to everyone. Especially you Randomly Gone Insane.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:26 am
Hey, we gotta do what we gotta do.

Zahzi and I have slowed down quite a bit since the old days, so you can still join if you can be as active as you been.
And if you can't, for whatever, we can hold back now.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

-M a i k a i - U h a n e-
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:16 pm
I've been gone for quite some time as well because of school and family issues. /: Unfortunately, all of the role plays are already too far along to just hop in now...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 pm
Well, if you guys want some new stuff, I'm sure I could convince Zahzi to roll out his newer ones.
I'd throw out mine, but I don't like 'em much.

Edit: Zahzi agreed to open one of his up for you guys so you can get back in the game. :3
He'd like you to browse through the role plays we have in waiting when you have the time, so you guys get something you want and like.

Edit 2: Oh, and I almost forgot.
I brought back Alphas in the private section, if it interests either of you.
I only have about 10 pages worth of posts (first page is story line info, yatta yatta).
It's been at a halt for quite some time now because Candy got to busy to post.
We could breathe some life into that if you want. And I'll give a summary if I have to (though I suck at those because I end up rambling..)  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Role Player's Paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas