Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
м υ я ɖ e я e я[profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:38 pm
RP  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:07 am
"Put a qoute here"

User Image
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo α η ι η т я σ υ c т ι σ η

Name: Spencer Shane Casper
Race: Angel, but I think I'm human.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

Personality: To be blunt, I'm a very stubborn person. I'm mega hard headed and I don't give up easily. Telling me to do something isn't a good idea either. I do stuff when I want, not when I'm told to. Then again, this is only if I don't like you, or I'm mad. Normally, I am a super sweet and nice girl. I enjoy having random fits of laughter and joking around left and right. It's just me. I'm a very random person, so you should always be careful, I can be a b***h, or a sweet heart. Depends on what mood I'm in(:
Bio: What I don't know:
I was born centuries ago, as an Angel, and I was apparently a really good one, powerful and influential. People just tended to follow me, and I was kick butt at fighting demons. Well, one day I found my soul mate, and we fell in love. The ArchAngels found out, and they made it look as if I had been murdered, and made me live up in heaven for eternity, not leaving for anything. I hated it, and one day, I went down anyway, they found out of course. My punishment was that I was to be stripped of my memories, and aged back to a baby, then sent to live with humans after having my wings put into my back, only to come out when I found my soul mate again, or that I was an angel.
What I do know:
I'm adopted, mom says I was just sitting there on the porch in a basket, a bundle of joy for her. She raised me, since it was during a hard time in her life, I was there for her. When she told me I was adopted, I didn't care, and stayed with her, growing up, making friends, and being a teenager. One day, some friends and I decided to go challenge these myths and legends about the forest outside of town, and well, let's just say, I have no clue what to think anymore.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo s м α ם є т α ιs

Hobbies: Playing guitar, singing, drawing, and dancing.
Extra: I can speak fluent french, if I please.
Dislikes: X jerks X lairs X sitting still X snakes

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo в є н ι η т н є c υ я т α ι η
xXHiddenXTearsXx

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:48 am
"A game? I love games."

User Image

Name:Kamille Millie Torrence
Race: Human

Personality: Adventurous, and used to be called "Addie" when she was younger short for Adventure, because she was always going against the rules to go on an adventure. She seems fearless, and has never been scared when someone jumped out on Halloween, or when watching scary movies. But she does have one little weakness, that happens to be balloons. Everyone has a phobia and that happens to be hers, other than that she is outgoing, and hates it when people complain to her.
Bio: Kamille's father was always a strange man, he was an addict to Meth and often drank when he babysat Kamille and her older brother. But Kamille loved him anyway and literally forced him to love her more than her brother. It may have been cruel, but her brother was always attached to her mother more and often stole the attention from her, so she took the alternative. When she was five years old, her family in with her grandma where she was babysat, but Kamille was to restless. Her grandma forbid any kids to come over except the boy next door who teased Kamille. So she went on her first adventure in the field near her grandmas. She stayed out there for hours until she was finally found by her father, he was furious, and she could only remember how his eyes looked bloodshot when he hit her for the first time. Of course, she ignored it, but the abuse seemed to continue, until she was a middle schooler.

About seventh grade her father began feeling sick and went to the doctors to find that he had Cirrhois. A liver disease that eventually killed him, though it left a little scaring on Kamille, she was never afraid of him, though she hates him she cannot say that she loved the adventure of doing things wrong and trying to hide them from her father.

Hobbies: Going on Adventures, watching scary movies, and watching old little kid movies.
Extra: When Kamille sees a balloon her breathe becomes heavy and she covers her ears tightly if one comes near her.
Likes: Anything scary, challenges, Adventure, and occasional drawing
Dislikes: Balloons, spicy food, Hot cheetos and cheesy love stories.

The Invisable spaz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:16 pm
"My don't you look good enough to eat"

User Image

Name: Silvia Marin Lovingston
Race: Vampire

Personality: Will speak her mind and not care what others thinking since she tells the truth. She doen't like being told what to do and has a bad temper. She can get violent and destroy things around her because she tries not to touch people cause that would just kill someone. She is only nice when she is hungry so the good choice for that would to leave her alone to eat. Is really smart because of the knowledge that she gained.
Bio: Seventy-six years ago she was in the high class with her mother, father and two sisters. One day while going for a walk around her homes lake she was attacked. All she remembered seeing was the moon and she woke up in black. She panicked and soon found out she was in a coffin. She found her way out and was in a cemetery She had 'died' she walked to her home and soon found out she was like that for a month already. Living her life as a student on and off just to gain more knowledge. Like this year she's a transfer student with straight A's her friends are only a few students but she barley talks to them and speaks to them for only a small bit.

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, speaking different languages and learning how to write in them
Extra: Has a few tattoos on her back and hip bone
Dislikes:Starving, having to wait for people around her to leave so she can eat, "know it all" since she is the most knowledgeable one in the school and county,

DeathAngelLe

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 pm
"Woof, Woof, Bark, Bark."

User Image

Name: Trey Reece Cole
Race: Werewolf

Personality: I'm super protective of the people I care about, like my friends, and I will do anything for them. Loyalty, a dog trait, makes sense for me to have it right? Also, I have a pretty bad temper, and when I get mad enough I do shift, not a pretty sight sense I don't change back until I'm calm, and only few people have the power to calm me. When I'm not in a bad mood, I tend to be funny and caring, with a hint of sarcasm. I love making people laugh.
Bio: My dad walked out on my mom when I was ten, taking me with him, and somehow he won the custody battle too. It left my mom heart broken, and I hated it. All my dad did was piss me off and make me mad. One day, it was too much, and I changed for the first time, into this giant wolf thing. I killed him that day, and something kind of funny, I don't regret it one bit. After that I was sent to live with my mom, who knew what I was, and I found out she was too. She helped me in learning to control myself, and enrolled me into high school, where everyone just thinks I failed kinder, but really I spent all of my junior year training with my mom, so I had to re-do everything.

Hobbies: Guitar, Drawing, Singing
Extra: I love to run and such
Dislikes: stinking X chocolate X cats

xXHiddenXTearsXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:43 pm
"My life's a flaming house of cards"

User Image

Name: Zachary Taylor Hoyt
Race: Human

Personality: depressed, defiant, playful, a complete b*****d. Those are a few of the words people have used to describe him. Most of the time, he's usually very calm and quiet and seems to be very hard-hearted. He can be a very hard person to read in terms of what exactly he is thinking or feeling. He is level-headed and seems emotionless and cold-hearted. People might think he thinks a lot of himself. He is very secretive in what he does, thinks, and says. He is almost always angry at someone or something. He doesn't seem to like anyone or anything. However, if you get under his skin, so to speak, he is actually a really nice guy.
Bio: Zack comes from a relatively stable background. A mom, a dad, and an older sister. He had a good school life: had friends, played a few sports, a girlfriend or two. However, everything changed when he found out that his friends weren't really his friends. That's when he started getting into fights, doing a few drugs, joined a gang. During all of this time, his father died of a surgical complication and his mom remarried. He lost his long-term girlfriend as she had cheated on him. One day, his old "friends" jumped him, knocking him out. When Zack woke up, he found himself on the wrong side of an actual dog fight. Those "friends" of his actually placed bets against his survival. After all of that, Zack was transferred to a new school and became what he is today. However, a couple of kids have managed to be considered by other people to be his new friends.

Hobbies: playing guitar, writing songs, sketching, swimming
Extra: Zack is a member of a band with some guys outside of his school.
-- his dogs: A german shepherd (Eris) and a border collie (Parker)
-- music (playing guitar)
-- cold weather (fall and winter)
-- art
Dislikes:
-- cats
-- heights
-- being betrayed
-- sweets

dragon-talk

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:44 pm
"Don't push me or you will get burned"

User Image

Name: Damian
Race: Demon

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ם є є ρ є я ם є тα ι s

Personality: Has a horrible temper and will blow up in anyone's face no matter who they are. He is very old and hates to be try and proven wrong.
Bio:He fell in love with a girl but she was soon taken away from him he was peaceful during the time with her but when she was taken he changed completely but looking back on it he believes that why they took her so he could act like a demon. He left and went to his home in the middle of the woods. He has been there for a few years waiting for a sign that his love was back.

Hobbies: Painting and swimming
Extra: Has tattoos on his arm that are a sign of him being a demon
Likes: Tattoos, piercings, black magic, witches, his angel
Dislikes: Saints, churches and crosses

Deathangelle

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers