Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adrian the Human

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:59 pm
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle
Okay, I know I already PMed you about roleplaying, but after looking at your character list I'm highly tempted to roleplay New Kid x Popular with 27, in a seniors-in-high-school setting (because I'm smutty; go figure xD). He just seems SO CUUUUTE~ c: I fangirl too much, but yeah. Just....so cute. Sooooo is he taken? Pleasesaynopleasesaynopleeeease~
And since 6'4 is REALLY tall, my OC would be a bit shorter, but would you want my character to be the uke or seme? I'm fine with both, but I need to know before if I start to make a character, ehehe....

My characters are NEVA taken~! <3 Neo rocks. He never seems to be the type to make the first move, so yours should probably be Seme. Neo is to... Odd to be to seme.
Neo: For your information, I can be, but I just rather not~ Hehe~
*Pats Neo's head* Stay outta this weel yer~?
Neo: Mmkay *Runs off and tackles Flame* RAWR~!
*Raises eyebrow* Weird RP characters...
Yes, so you should probably make a seme.
Sorry I have been gone for a while, but I was moving~

Yay! Deme-chan is happy~
I'll go off and make a seme for Neo~ He'll probably be shorter then him though...this'll be fun. c:
Oh! And Deme will also draw artsies of Neo. Cause I have too much free time, teeheehee~
Oh, tis fine. Moving doesn't seem like fun. D:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~!
Busy looking up SqueexJohnny pairing <3 AIIII GUNNA DIE FROM ADORABLENESS!!! T^T

You don't mean Johnny and Squee from... Johnny The Homicidal Maniac do you?
AIIIIII I LOVE YOU. C:
I looooove JTHM. A lotttttttt
Oh, and I won't be able to finish the drawing I have of Neo for a while, because my scanner needs to be plugged in and stuff. .___.
I'm working on the OC though~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:42 pm
Demetri Ulsryle
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle
Okay, I know I already PMed you about roleplaying, but after looking at your character list I'm highly tempted to roleplay New Kid x Popular with 27, in a seniors-in-high-school setting (because I'm smutty; go figure xD). He just seems SO CUUUUTE~ c: I fangirl too much, but yeah. Just....so cute. Sooooo is he taken? Pleasesaynopleasesaynopleeeease~
And since 6'4 is REALLY tall, my OC would be a bit shorter, but would you want my character to be the uke or seme? I'm fine with both, but I need to know before if I start to make a character, ehehe....

My characters are NEVA taken~! <3 Neo rocks. He never seems to be the type to make the first move, so yours should probably be Seme. Neo is to... Odd to be to seme.

Yay! Deme-chan is happy~
I'll go off and make a seme for Neo~ He'll probably be shorter then him though...this'll be fun. c:
Oh! And Deme will also draw artsies of Neo. Cause I have too much free time, teeheehee~

Busy looking up SqueexJohnny pairing <3 AIIII GUNNA DIE FROM ADORABLENESS!!! T^T

AIIIIII I LOVE YOU. C:
Oh, and I won't be able to finish the drawing I have of Neo for a while, because my scanner needs to be plugged in and stuff. .___.

.3. I looked at EVERY SqueeNny pic, now I ish lookin at ZADR. I have ALL THE JTHM COMICS! And the Squee... Horror... Book thing... Titles are not important to me~! YIPPERZ~! ROLEPLAINESS

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Adrian the Human

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle

Yay! Deme-chan is happy~

AIIIIII I LOVE YOU. C:

.3. I looked at EVERY SqueeNny pic, now I ish lookin at ZADR. I have ALL THE JTHM COMICS! And the Squee... Horror... Book thing... Titles are not important to me~! YIPPERZ~! ROLEPLAINESS

Niiice~
I finished the OC! c:

Name: Alexander Phemedes
Nickname: Lex (everyone calls him this), Lexie (only by people that want to die).
Race: Human. I think. Looks the part.
Personality: His first appearance is unaproachable, threatening. He’s still really popular though, as he hangs out with the soccer team. But even though he tries to seem standoffish, he’s a lot more caring and loving then you would expect, and is a romantic.
Looks like: He has brown hair and brown eyes, which sometimes look green. He’s muscely, pale during the school year, and 6’1. He likes to wear blue. A lot.
Bio: Lex grew up always being picked on by his brother, who was older by five years, and ignored by his father. His mother was the peacekeeper in their house, a beautiful caring woman who was even so loving as to adopt the lovechild of her husband and another woman when Lex was fourteen. The little girl (Emily) was only five, and latched onto Lex quick; Lex was charmed by her as well, having a fondness for cute things. When his dad left the house and his mom was found dead from a car crash, Lex’s older brother (Sam) became their care taker. Sam, being twenty one years old, was “well and capable” to take care of the then sixteen year old Lex and seven year old Emily.
Lex has lived like that for three years now, and after becoming the punching bag for his older alcoholic brother, he can’t wait to move out of the house when he graduates high school, and take his precious little sister with him.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic: User Image
Teehee~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:05 pm
Demetri Ulsryle
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle

Yay! Deme-chan is happy~

AIIIIII I LOVE YOU. C:

Niiice~
I finished the OC! c:

Nickname: Lex (everyone calls him this), Lexie (only by people that want to die).
Race: Human. I think. Looks the part.
Personality: His first appearance is unaproachable, threatening. He’s still really popular though, as he hangs out with the soccer team. But even though he tries to seem standoffish, he’s a lot more caring and loving then you would expect, and is a romantic.
Looks like: He has brown hair and brown eyes, which sometimes look green. He’s muscely, pale during the school year, and 6’1. He likes to wear blue. A lot.
Bio: Lex grew up always being picked on by his brother, who was older by five years, and ignored by his father. His mother was the peacekeeper in their house, a beautiful caring woman who was even so loving as to adopt the lovechild of her husband and another woman when Lex was fourteen. The little girl (Emily) was only five, and latched onto Lex quick; Lex was charmed by her as well, having a fondness for cute things. When his dad left the house and his mom was found dead from a car crash, Lex’s older brother (Sam) became their care taker. Sam, being twenty one years old, was “well and capable” to take care of the then sixteen year old Lex and seven year old Emily.
Lex has lived like that for three years now, and after becoming the punching bag for his older alcoholic brother, he can’t wait to move out of the house when he graduates high school, and take his precious little sister with him.

Teehee~

Lurver it. Question though~!
Ish this a human school
or ish we mixin
or ish Neo gunna be Human?
OR is he like a demon and no one knows?!

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Adrian the Human

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle

Yay! Deme-chan is happy~

AIIIIII I LOVE YOU. C:

Niiice~
I finished the OC! c:

Race: Water-Ice Half Demon
Abilities: Can heal people sometimes, freeze people to death the next, the usual.

Personality: His first appearance is unapproachable, threatening. He’s still really popular though, as he's won enough fights with the right people--err, demons. But even though he tries to seem standoffish, he’s a lot more caring and loving then you would expect, and is a romantic.
Bio: Lex grew up always being picked on by his brother, who was older by five years, and ignored by his human father. His demon mother was the peacekeeper in their house, a beautiful caring woman who was even so loving as to adopt the lovechild of her husband and a human woman when Lex was fourteen. The little human girl (Emily) was only nine, and latched onto Lex quick; Lex was charmed by her as well, having a fondness for cute things. When his dad left the house and his mom was found dead from a car crash, Lex’s older brother (Sam) became their care taker. Sam, being twenty one years old, was “well and capable” to take care of the then sixteen year old Lex and eleven year old Emily.
But after too many times coming home to his brother being drunk, Lex killed Sam when he tried to go after his then preteen sister. So now he was in this crazy school for demons like himself, his human sister about to start a normal middle school life and being cared for by their aunt.

Teehee~

Ish this a human school
or ish we mixin

Hmmm, well I guess it could be that this could be a boarding school for those with demon abilities...
I'm gonna make Lex a demon, so I'll just go ahead and change it above~ c:
I do like the idea of an all-demon boarding school after all. Sounds like fun to roleplay. >D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:05 pm
Demetri Ulsryle
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle
Hotty-Chans-Yaoi
Demetri Ulsryle

AIIIIII I LOVE YOU. C:

Niiice~
I finished the OC! c:

Race: Water-Ice Half Demon
Abilities: Can heal people sometimes, freeze people to death the next, the usual.

Personality: His first appearance is unapproachable, threatening. He’s still really popular though, as he's won enough fights with the right people--err, demons. But even though he tries to seem standoffish, he’s a lot more caring and loving then you would expect, and is a romantic.
Bio: Lex grew up always being picked on by his brother, who was older by five years, and ignored by his human father. His demon mother was the peacekeeper in their house, a beautiful caring woman who was even so loving as to adopt the lovechild of her husband and a human woman when Lex was fourteen. The little human girl (Emily) was only nine, and latched onto Lex quick; Lex was charmed by her as well, having a fondness for cute things. When his dad left the house and his mom was found dead from a car crash, Lex’s older brother (Sam) became their care taker. Sam, being twenty one years old, was “well and capable” to take care of the then sixteen year old Lex and eleven year old Emily.
But after too many times coming home to his brother being drunk, Lex killed Sam when he tried to go after his then preteen sister. So now he was in this crazy school for demons like himself, his human sister about to start a normal middle school life and being cared for by their aunt.

Teehee~

Ish this a human school
or ish we mixin

Hmmm, well I guess it could be that this could be a boarding school for those with demon abilities...
I'm gonna make Lex a demon, so I'll just go ahead and change it above~ c:
I do like the idea of an all-demon boarding school after all. Sounds like fun to roleplay. >D

YIPPE~! Send meh a PM so we can RP EACH OTHER TO DEEEAAATTTHHH~!!!!
Gir: YAY!!! DEEAAATTTHHH~!
XD  

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items