Reply New's Room
Representative in Arizona shot- along with 9 other people

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:27 pm
I heard the latest news-- a women was shot along with 9 other people killed in Arizona. I was shocked to hear that some sick-minded person could just quickly end someone's life like that, even if she was a political figure. It just breaks my heart that an innocent nine year old visiting her family was killed. I hope this man is put to justice. Luckily, the women is making a recovery and hopefully has survived the shot. Another women was able to block the representative, and sacrificed her life to protect her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:54 pm
Dang. Just when I thought the world was getting somewhat better, BAM that happens!

I wish people could see the harm their causing. They're the reason this world is going to be screwed up in the future. (The person who shot them that is. I don't want people to get confused : P)

owba

Tipsy Regular

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:35 pm
honestly i could care less about the senete/congress/president and other office people like that because they are supposed to be helping this world, but thats not what they are doing, they are makeing it worse. if we wanted one thing to go right, they turn it around and screw us over. i say the same thing with the police, they are getting way to trigger happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:42 pm
T-thats so a-awful!! *blows to nose into hankercheif*
This is to the b*****d who kills/almost kills politians,little girl and all others:
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?WELL ARE YOU! YOU JUST KILLED 9 INNOCENT PEOPLE,WHO DID ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO HARM YOU! I SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR YOU,BUT I WON'T!! I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL OND ROT IN JAIL!

Sorry for ranting. sweatdrop  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

vampires_cant_be_tamed20

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:48 pm
StrawberryFlavoredBonbons
T-thats so a-awful!! *blows to nose into hankercheif*
This is to the b*****d who kills/almost kills politians,little girl and all others:
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?WELL ARE YOU! YOU JUST KILLED 9 INNOCENT PEOPLE,WHO DID ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO HARM YOU! I SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR YOU,BUT I WON'T!! I HOPE YOU GO TO HELL OND ROT IN JAIL!

Sorry for ranting. sweatdrop

crissy sweetie i dont want him in hell, i known the place and he is not welcome. id give him praises if he killed cops for me, but thats another story for another time, aka my past. which i have said a couple of times.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

Ⓩetsumei ⓈⒶⓎⓈ . . .

It truly is tragic to hear what happened. I hope all the dead rest in piece. It annoys me to no end to hear things like this. The man was crazy, literally. He was unbalanced in his mind and people paid no mind to it. Hatred leads to more hatred. Bloodshed leads to more bloodshed. Until the world is an ocean of blood. Killing each other won't solve anything. And at this rate, we won't need to worry about the apocalypse, we'll just kill each other. Pathetic and sick, if you ask me. Either way, I hope that man gets what he deserves.

ⓉⒽⒺ ⒺⓃⒹ

User Image

Nocturnabelle

Omnipresent Rogue

9,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x_TumblingStars_x

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 pm
Some man from my church have a cousin and her husband was involved. He wasn't harmed but the 72 year old man was a bystander and almost got shot himself. I just do not understand why somebody would do something like that to devastate the lives of that town.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:54 pm
This was hugely scary for me. My aunt and her family live in Tuscon and were actually considering going to that event. They were that close to making the biggest mistake of lives. And that little 9 year old girl? She attended the school my aunt teaches at. Terrible thing like this are bad enough, but when they're closer to you it makes them seam so much more real and frightening.  

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
New's Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items