Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
✖Łost Şounds✖Ғallen Şeasons✖ (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join my role-play?
  ...Uh, no thanks.
  Okay, why not?
  I think I'll just read along...
  Ah look, a poll!
  It's MY cookie!
View Results

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:58 pm
███████████████ P я o ғ ı l ε s】 ███████████████

Back to the >>Role-Play<<

Please do not post here! This is reserved for Coffee-san's use only. Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

Let's start with the introduction...
My N A M E stays...
Diantha “Spring” Newlyn
But you can C A L L me...
Diantha, Dia, Spring
It's an important D A T E...
Birthday
Because I'll have C A N D L E S...
I'm O N L Y a...
Girl
It E C H O E S in my heart...
The Lost Get Found-Britt Nicole
Send Me a Song-Celtic Woman
Someday-Celtic Woman

What can I say?
I'm not that S H O R T...
five feet and four inches
It's not P O L I T E to ask...
One hundred and twelve pounds
It W A V E S in the wind...
Auburn
It leads to my H E A R T...
Laughing Green
The E L E M E N T that holds all in potential...
Nature

Everyone always ask...
They say this is W H O I am...
Spring is very calm and very protective of her friends. Even though Winter betrayed them, she still can’t stand to hear the others speaking poorly of her. She cherishes and values all living things. This leads her to hate seeing pain or destruction. The other seasons would probably describe her as naïve, which is completely true. In her mind, there is always a brighter side and that is how she always keeps a warm and caring outlook in life. She will always offer someone a second chance, and a third, and a fourth…she just finds it hard to give up on anyone. No one is perfect though…Her heart ached when Winter betrayed them, and though there was an urge to scream and fight her, she buried these ill feelings within her. She loves being a friend that the others can depend on and tell their sorrows too, but she believes if she were to spill her sorrows out to them, they would just see her as a burden. So, she keeps all sadness and anger buried deep in her heart. Who knows what will happen if that pile gets too high and she can’t contain it anymore…
But they don't know the P A S T...
Spring had a lovely and balanced past with the rest of the Seasons. Everything seemed to be going smoothly and peacefully. Sure they each had their own way of ruling and each their own opinions, but there was always compromise. Then the unthinkable happened, Winter refused to give up her time on the throne and took over. Spring and her comrades were trapped in a prison of Winter’s doing and forced to watch while she wreaked havoc on the natural balance of the earth. The poor humans! Being trapped at the estate wasn’t comfortable either. Spring missed her own Country. There had to be something they could do to bring Winter back into order and under control. That’s when they all agreed to bring four gifted humans into their own realm. It was a risky plan, but there was really no other choice. Spring was against the plan at first, not willing to use such force against Winter. But, she eventually had to agree when she could not think of another possible option.
My P R E F E R E N C E S lie...
☑Flowers
☑Generosity
☑Birds
☑Rain

While these don't have to E X I S T...
☒Hateful People
☒Destruction
☒Wilting flowers
☒Being alone

I am G I F T E D...
Of course, Spring has the power to control Nature. She has trained herself to fight with her powers, though she hardly believed she would have to use such rash tactics, especially on one of her friends. She is skilled with a whip that has harsh thorns protruding from it that are as strong as steel. Her second weapon of choice is the bow and arrows. She is aware of the tactics and strategy of the sword, but couldn’t bring herself to train with such a violent weapon. She was born with the ability to speak to animals, or rather read their feelings in a way that allows her to communicate with them. Her country had many different species of animals living in it, so being able to speak with them helped ease her feelings of loneliness.

I am a mere P U P P E T...
living_reflection

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:51 pm
Summer  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:52 pm
User Image
"You can't cage the wind."

My N A M E stays...
Gale Harvestar
Autumn, Gale
October 25th
I'm O N L Y a...
Male
Apathetic Way to Be -- Relient K
Konoyo no Uta -- from Black Cat
The Catalyst -- Linkin Park
For the Love of Life -- David Sylvian

What can I say?
6 feet 1 inch
Yellow orange
Golden yellow
Wind

Everyone always ask...
Playful, prankster, carefree, childish, nonchalant, careless, can be absentminded, almost always smiling, sometimes lazy.
Autumn led a balanced existence with the other three seasons. If they didn't upset him, then he didn't bother them. Then again, Gale was never an easy person to make mad at anyone. Anyway, Gale didn't care for any of the ruling season business. He didn't care who was ruling or when. He just liked it when everyone got along. he put up the appearance that he was excited to take over from his good friend Summer when it came his time to lead, but by the end of his season, Gale was perfectly content to go back to his quiet existence and let Winter have her turn. But everything changed this year when Winter took over. Apparently, she hadn't been very happy with the arrangement that they had with taking turns. Though, honestly, by the time it came to pass on the crown so to speak, Gale was just too glad to be out of the spotlight to really care at first. He figured it was just Rose being her temper-mental childish self and that she would hand over the crown to Spring when the time came. As such he was the last to be convinced to summon humans to their realm. Being stuck inside and being free to do as he pleased like the wind did, took its tole on Gale and he soon agreed with Spring and Summer on putting Winter in her place. It isn't that Gale doesn't like Winter at all, he just wants to be free again to do as he wants until its his time to rule again.
☑colorful stuff (usually autumn leaves and such)
☑windy weather
☑chocolate
☑books

☒(Something they hate)
☒(Something they hate)
☒(Something they hate)

I am G I F T E D...
Any other abilites and weapons

dragon-talk

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:53 pm
User Image
"Just stay out of my way and no one gets hurt."

My N A M E stays...
December Rose Tamaren
Winter or Queen
January 21
I'm O N L Y a...
Female
Only Hope - Switchfoot
Still Alive - Portal end credits
Into the Storm - Robert W. Smith

What can I say?
5 feet even
Silver
Blue
Winter/Ice

Everyone always ask...
Winter is, as everyone likes to say, a big baby. She is very childish and her actions prove it over and over. When she doesn't get her way she has been known to resort to basic animal instincts and on many occasions has been very violent. There is a softer side of her, but it is rarely seen up till now. Now that she is in control, things have been better. She has shown her happier side. That doesn't mean it will last for long. Like most kids, her moods swing rapidly and all who are near her are weary of the next time she goes off the wall.
Winter has a balanced past with the other seasons. But ever since Rose's come to power as Winter, she has always despised the idea of trading off with the other seasons. Slowly over time she, with the help of her warped way of thinking, became a monster. Not in front of the others, oh no. She would keep up appearences for them and return to her beast form later when in the comfort of her own home. It is only now that she had enough power to do as she had planned. After her last time of power she devised a plan to trap the other seasons in her home and take all control for herself. And it worked! Now Rose is alone but she is loving every moment of it. She knows that the others plan to bring the humans to their world but she does not believe that they have the power to do it.
☑Cold
☑Snow
☑Being alone
☑Music

☒Heat
☒Complete silence
☒Humans (Sonata especially)
☒Those that want to destory what she has created

I am G I F T E D...
She can talk to the animals of her realm, mainly the ones that talk back, the wolves. They keep her company and also guard the other seasons at her home. She is good with a sword, prefering to use two of them instead of one.

Krazy Michelle Ranak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

My N A M E stays...
Lumina Sonata Rosulett
Sona-chan, Lumi-chan, Luna-chan, Lumina, whatever
February 14th
I'm O N L Y a...
Girl
「いつか笑顔、いつも笑顔」
カシオペイア
◆オリジナルアレンジ◆『 サイハテ-heavenly_mix-』◆

What can I say?
5'6"
115 lb
Black or Silver, depending on my mood
Originally purple, but has no definite color
Water
It F I R S T came to me...
Toy Piano
But this is embedded into my S O U L...
Violin

Everyone always ask...
I'm a bit too energetic at times, and I like to be very cheerful. I'm usually open and friendly. and I get into trouble at times because I'm so mischevious. I am a bit immature and childish, and I often depend on Gavotte to take care of me. On the other hand, my dark side makes me quiet and melancholy. People call me 'mysterious' and 'cold'. I tend to turn away from others and isolate myself, and I rarely say anything much. It's hard to approach me when I'm that way.
I've always tried to please my parents, but they were so distant with me. My father was the owner of a huge company, and my mother lived on the other side of the world. Our family was hardly ever together, and when we were, it was never for long. My parents seemed to have no time at all for me, and I kept trying to please them. The only person who showed me kindness was my neighbor and my best friend, Eris. One day, I found my father gone. He left me his property and everything he had. His note told me that he had gone to join my mother and that they could no longer take care of me. When the authorites tried to force me into a foster family, my kind neighbor took me in. He became my grandfather, almost. He had a grandson, who was older than me. We became friends, and I stayed in touch with Eris. I first found a toy piano at their house, and being interested with it, I started to play. To my surprise, I could feel the emotions of everyone around me, and I kept it a secret. Unfortunately, living with Gavotte, he found out. Gavotte's really nice. He takes care of me like I'm part of his family.
☑Playing my violin or any music
☑ Sweet desserts and candy
☑Cooking/ Baking
☑Being a perfectionist

☒Overconfident idiots
☒Pink
☒Annoying idiots
☒People who don't try to understand others

I am G I F T E D...
I can use anything sharp, especially swords. I also have the ability to change my eye colors, but my hair can only turn black or silver depending on my mood. When I'm "myself," it's black. When I'm "Sonata", it's silver. I've gotten well with horses and wolves, and I can sort of communicate with them at certain times. I can sense the thoughts of others, but not their emotions without music.

Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:29 pm
Cadence  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:32 pm
Gavotte  

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
"Piano keys played in harmony, my heart beats like a drum… Music is what I breathe."

My N A M E stays...
Eris Rhondo Celadon
Eris
May 23
I'm O N L Y a...
Girl
Apple Girl – My Music
IU – Someday
Taeyeon & The One – Like A Star

What can I say?
5’5”
Black
Hazel
Wind
It F I R S T came to me...
Violin
But this is embedded into my S O U L...
Piano

Everyone always ask...
Eris can come sometimes come off as slightly apathetic since she finds it hard to express herself at times. She doesn’t like confrontation of any kind so she usually tries to avoid that at all costs. Eris cares deeply for her friends they are like a second family to her. No matter what age her friends are she’ll still treat them like a little brother or sister and tries her best to take care of them. It’s a bad habit for Eris but she’ll almost but always put her friends first, even before herself. If Eris is mad at or just doesn’t like someone she’ll just simply avoid and not talk to them. But she usually doesn’t stay mad too long, regardless whether that person apologizes or not she’ll usually forgive them (occasionally, it depends on who it is).
Eris was born into a wealthy family, her parents were never home and usually busy with work, if they were ever home they would usually fight. Even when Eris looked like she had everything, she really didn’t. She was a very lonely child with her only escape being music. She first picked up a violin when she was 5 years old, she had found it abandoned at the mansion’s front gates, curious she picked it and began to play. That was when she had discovered her powers, she was scared at first, but as time pasted she came to find comfort in her powers. Eris never told anyone about her powers besides Xander. As she grew Eris played even more instruments as problems at home became worse. Her parents hated that she just played music, they wanted her to find another alternate future career, and it had even gotten to the point where they’d try to take away her instruments. But that never stopped Eris.
☑Piano / Music
☑Friends
☑ Fruity candy
☑Calla lilies

☒Ignorant people
☒Nails on a chalk board
☒Alcohol / Drunks
☒Rain

I am G I F T E D...
Even without playing or creating music she can still read others emotions, they appear as a colored aura to her.

Y u n I e E t h e r e a l

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:45 pm
"Many that live deserve death..."
"...Some that die deserve life."

User ImageUser Image
"Who are you to judge what befalls someone?"

What shall we start with?
N A M E s are labels...
James "Allegretto" Vivaldi
Alice "Serenade" Vivaldi
Any O T H E R S are lies...
James. That's it.
Arisu. Alice. Whatever.
It D E F I N E S me one way...
Boy
Girl
C A N D L E S for a useless purpose...
170, appears to be 11
170, appears to be 11
It's stuck on R E P L A Y...
Forth Eorlingas
The King of the Golden Hall
The Hornburg

What else do you want to know?
It doesn't matter how T A L L...
5'3"
5'0"
You shouldn't ask how F I T...
110 lbs
97 lbs
It catches the B R E E Z E...
Midnight Black
Gilded Silver
It's B L A N K and empty...
Blood Red and Glass Teal
Deep Scarlet
The one who B I N D S me...
Lumina Sonata Rosulett

Private information should be kept as secrets...
I've been T O L D too many times...
I'm rather cold and rude when I first meet a person, but if I become friends, I become nicer. I'm a bit too impatient and short-tempered, and I'm protective of my sister. I have a telepathic link with her, and people tell us we talk alike.
I'm rather quiet and shy when I first meet a person, but if I become friends, I become more open and talk. I'm kind-hearted, and very caring. I have a telepathic link with my brother, and people tell us we talk alike.
It won't C H A N G E at all...
We were summoned back into this world after our death by a powerful magic-caster, whose name we will not reveal. We were given the assignment of protecting Lumina, and in turn we were promised to be returned to peace and never be summoned again. So, we came into the Rosulett's household as two servants, and we took care of Lumina. When she moved in with her neighbor, we stayed with her, but we stayed hidden. Out of everyone, only Eris, Lumina, Gavotte, Cadence, and her neighbor.
I'm G L A D for it...
☑Our master
☑Music
☑Food
☑People who understand us

Life can go on W I T H O U T...
☒People who hate music
☒People who hurt our master
☒People who don't try to understand ours
☒Lots of others that we won't list

It holds me in P O T E N T I A L...
I prefer using ice over snow, and I usually use swords and long knives. I do prefer riding horseback rather than walking, and I have the gift of communicating with horses.
I prefer using snow over ice, and I usually use a staff and a sword, bows and arrows if I can get them. I do prefer to fly or run rather than ride a horse, and I have the gift of communicating with wolves.
It give me C O M F O R T...
Piano/Violin
Flute/Piccolo

I'm the S H A D O W of a puppet...
Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:01 pm
Cadence's Shadow  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:03 pm
Gavotte's Shadow  

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

ice and coffee

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image
"I’m supposed to be the one helping you, not the other way around."

What shall we start with?
N A M E s are labels...
Alexander Grey
Any O T H E R S are lies...
Xander
It D E F I N E S me one way...
Male
C A N D L E S for a useless purpose...
It's stuck on R E P L A Y...
Imogen Heap – Hide n Seek
Ellie Goulding – Starry Eyed (Remix)
T-Maxx – Fight the Bad Feeling

What else do you want to know?
It doesn't matter how T A L L...
Any height my master wishes
You shouldn't ask how F I T...
Any weight my master wishes
It catches the B R E E Z E...
Black
It's B L A N K and empty...
Black
The one who B I N D S me...
Eris Rhondo Celadon

Private information should be kept as secrets...
I've been T O L D too many times...
Xander is completely anti-social, the only person he does talk to is just Eris. Anyone else he could care less for. He is very protective of Eris, regardless of what she says even if she is his master. Sometimes Eris just doesn’t know what is best for her, is what Xander thinks. Even though he has a cold and rough exterior, deep inside he has a soft spot for children and small animals. Xander also has trouble expressing himself to anyone else besides Eris, like Master like Shadow.
It won't C H A N G E at all...
From what Xander can remember his whole life he was always searching, at the age of 12 he had left his home. He felt a strong force leading him to Eris, when they first met Xander felt a luke-warm feeling, one that he had never felt in his life. So he became Eris’ personal assistant after begging her parents, they needed someone to watch Eris while they were gone. Even when Xander was taking care of Eris, she would always take care of him. He didn’t know why, he had expected her to be a rich brat, but she wasn’t. Eris had taught him how to play violin and other various instruments, she even told him of her powers. It was strange of how close Xander felt to her. The first time Xander heard Eris play the piano was when he had discovered his powers and his purpose, everything became clear then.
I'm G L A D for it...
☑Eris’ music
☑Black
☑Coffee
☑Violin

Life can go on W I T H O U T...
☒Sweets
☒Mistreatment of animals
☒Eris not letting me do my job
☒Anyone who hurts Eris

It holds me in P O T E N T I A L...
Xander can conjure weapons for his use, when shape shifting he usually likes to take form of a small animal, and lastly he and Eris have a bond so close that they both can talk to each other telepathically.
It give me C O M F O R T...
Violin

I'm the S H A D O W of a puppet...
Y u n i e E t h e r e a l

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out