Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Alyss Asylum Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:11 pm
Staff

User Image
Meow...What Grin?

Name→Chester
Age→ 4
Occupation→Hehe..I keep inventory on food.
Role→ Cheshire, The Cat.

After Falling Down a Hole..
Well was in a shelter with mother and a bunch of siblings. The shelter burned down with plenty of animals surviving and scattering. I wandered through the woods and small cities, eventually being picked up by some woman. I didn't care, she fed me and I liked her. She had a nice house, but then started staying at the asylum with crazy people. It has curious people, people with food and wanting to pet me (Some not wanting to pet me) as I sneak around and just look for new things.

Is he really Cheshire? You may never know, it could be all in your head. Don't you worry though, I'm only here to help. Follow me, through such a fantastic place of wonder. I've been everywhere in this place...and seen almost everything. Don't go down the dark tunnel.

It's a Tea Party!
✔Food, especially Tuna
✔Interesting People
✔Playing people.

Off with your Head!
✗Mean people
✗Anime Haters
✗Fire

More Sugar?
A symbolism of Alice's once curiosity. He helps Alice hide believe it or not as you may see them dissapear together. He'll help other patients hide if their mad enough to follow a cat. (The cat is played in the other person's point of view, never it's own). You might just see this cat smile, but unlikely. It's impossible.

We're all Mad here...MindXHunter

User Image

Name→ O' Hare Heart
Age→ 20
Occupation→(Guard).
Role→ (Head Guard).

(O' Hare was born into the life of a guard unfortunately due to his obsession with clocks and time he was treated in as a patient. After many years went by he was released by the person who took over and saw use in his obsession, being able to work he had to start at the very bottom but after two years he took the seat of head guard as every member of his family has had that title. Now he makes sure everyone and everything is on time, due to that he is strict with everyone except for the owner which he has great respect and gratitude for.)

It's a Tea Party!
✔ his watch
✔ sweets
✔ being on time

Off with your Head!
✗(being late
✗ spicy food
✗tardiness

More Sugar?
(=plays the piano, and is obsessed with time, can snap when someone makes him late, )

We're all Mad here...(evil ichigo211)

User Image
I'm hiding something? Most certainly not! I'm mad, you're mad, we're all mad here~!

Name→ Ezekiel Vidavsicus
Age→ 21
Occupation→Therapist
Role→ Locked Therapist - Mad Hatter

There isn't much to Zeke's past as he would like. He was in a car crash when he was fifteen so he suffers from a bit of memory loss, and a slightly (or more than slightly) strange personality. He was taken in by the naive doctor's family, so he knows her and is sort of her friend. She got him work at the asylum. He likes to talk to Chester a lot during his free time. He accidentally found out about what went on downstairs, but never told the doctor. The top doctor found out and threatened to kill him if he told anyone, so he kept his mouth shut about it. For now, at least.

It's a Tea Party!
✔ Chester
✔ Naive doctor
✔ Tea sets and knick knacks
✔ Alice, when she's not trying to break his tea set
✔ Patient #1
✔ Messing with the heads of people he doesn't like

Off with your Head!
✗ The red queen
✗ The organizer
✗ The henchman

More Sugar?
N/A

We're all Mad here...Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image
I don't want to be among mad people..

Name→ Alice Merose
Age→ 15
Occupation→Patient
Role→ Alice

A curious girl who saw a rabbit with a watch. She followed it down the hole and into Wonderland. A world with all kinds of wonder, and yet horror. The madness of everything there came with her as she fled wonderland to the saftey of her home. She believes wonderland hasn't gone away, she believes it's coming back. She fears the place of Wonderland, and can't seem to escape her fear as she feels they are just around the corner. She was sent to an asylum, she tried to keep her sanity a secret, but her paranoia kept it from being just that. It's still coming after her she believes, and she only has two allies. She secretly wonders what dangers lie in this asylum, she isn't a fool to know. Wonderland was dangerous aswell. She missed her family and pets dearly, and wishes for things to be back to normal.

It's a Tea Party!
✔The Cat
✔Niave Doctor
✔Being Safe

Off with your Head!
✗The White Rabbit
✗Wonderland
✗The Dark

More Sugar?
She's attempting to hide and find ways out of the asylum before Wonderland comes for her. The Cheshire and Duchess are the only people she can remain calm around, especially Cheshire. They helped her before, why not now? She goes along with the group half of the time, but she tries to be alone and find sanctuary.

We're all Mad here...MindXHunter

User Image
"You can't escape the madness!"

Name→Cynthia
Age→10
Occupation→(Patient
Role→Patient #1

You know what? I really can't remember my life before the asylum. I've been here for year and year. I do remember though that before I came,I fell down this rabbit hole. When I came back up,I thought I was going crazy and had my rabbit with me. I didn't have the rabbit before though.....

It's a Tea Party!
✔The Therapist. He's like my father.
✔My Rabbit. Duh! It's mine.
✔Smiling. It's just fun to do.

Off with your Head!
✗Alice. She's always trying to hurt my bunny.
✗That cat. He seems odd,even to me.
✗Tuna. It smells disgusting and that cat always has it.

More Sugar?
I'm the #1 Patient. The doctors and therapists and other patients say so!

We're all Mad here...Little Munkigirl

MindxHunter

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces