Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Beautiful Reality [profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:47 pm

RP
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:08 pm

"Why the hell not?"

User Image
oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo α η ι η т я σ υ c т ι σ η

Name: Regan Marie Black
Grade: Junior

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo ם є є ρ є я ם є т α ι s

Personality: I'm an extremely loud person, in many ways for that matter. I've never been quiet, it just doesn't appeal to me. I'm usually pretty care free, unless I don't like you, then I'm a total b***h. My favorite thing to do is to wrap guys around my finger, then piss of their girl friends, that's if I don't like them. I do have heart though, so don't call me a b***h or I won't like you one bit. I'm usually really random, so just get used to it, I love to laugh, so make me laugh and you get my heart.
Bio: My dad died when I was really young, and my mom needed a way to get money, my dad left it all to me, so I get to use the money as I please, and my mom has no way to get to it. She tries though, and when I turned thirteen, I started fighting back, and telling her to get a job and quit slutting around for money and maybe she wouldn't have to ask me. What pissed me off was that she always tried to pull the guilt trip on me. The day I turned 17, my mom was sent to jail, and I was left with my little brother, he's only 7 years old. Since I was too old to go into foster care, and so close to 18, they said I didn't have to go with my brother, and they sent him to live with my grandparents. I could have gone to, but with all the money my dad left me, I was able to buy myself a nice loft, and a car, I didn't want them to have to pay for me when I could do it myself. All of this really hurt me, so I resorted to late nights, and sex crazed parties to cover up the pain. And do not say I am my mom, she was a call girl, I just simply do this for fun, not money.

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo s м α ם є т α ιs

Addiction: Sex
Hobbies: Music, Art,
Extra: I can speak French, just don't expect me to, and I have tattoos, but you only see them if my clothes are off. ( ;
Dislikes: Thunder, My mom, Storms

oxoxoxoxoxoxoxo в є н ι η т н є c υ я т α ι η
xXHiddenXTearsXx

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:11 pm

"One day, I won't be there to catch you."

User Image

Name: Candace Elaine Killian
Grade: Eleventh

Personality: I tend to be more quiet than most, and often isolate myself from others. To those whom I've not interacted with, I may come off as cold, and rude. But that's the way my mind works. It's not that I try to be rude. Violence has always been a part of my life, and I tend to act before processing anything through my mind. Underneath my harsh, outer shell, is a girl whose been neglected all her life. I crave attention, and wish for love. But of course, I keep those feelings hidden.
Bio: All my life, I've known that I was a mistake. As soon as I was born, I was thrown away. Literally thrown away into a trash can. I was found by a frail old woman, who could barely take care of herself. She took me into her care, but weeks later she died. I was found by the police the next day, alone. I was sent to a n Orphanage where not a sould gave me two good looks. I was smaller than all of the other babies, and my health was low. Sickness consumed me, and I always had a cough. So of course no one would want to raise a sickly child. As I grew, I realized that no one wanted me. Often times, the workers of the orphanage forgot about me. So I began to take care of myself. None of the other children would come near me, so I was always left to play alone. I was always smaller, and more fragile than all of the others surrounding me, which led to me being laughed at and picked on. But I didn't take it for much longer. When I turned twelve, I hit a girl. I hit her i the nose so hard that I broke it. That was when I was forced to transfer to a new orphanage. I was so violent, that everyone was afraid of me. When I turned fourteen, I found a blade at the far end of the fence. Later that same night, I sliced into my wrist. It was very painful, but I wanted to make myself stronger. So I began to pick up on cutting. Every night at around midnight, I would make sure everyone was sleeping, and I would destroy my wrists a little more. I knew it was wrong. . but I didn't care.

Addiction: Cutting
Hobbies: Taking long walks to think through everything.
Extra: I go by Candie, not Candace.
Dislikes: Being Violent ; Being Alone ; Cutting ; The Dark

iSmartiepantz
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:10 am

"I'm here! The party can start now!"

User Image

Name: Elleanor Bridgette Parker
Grade: Junior

Personality: Ellie's a wild child, if you didn't already notice by her addiction. She's very charismatic and goofy, but all around just likes to have fun. She's sweet and caring, but has a very short temper, due to her slight alchoholism.
Bio: Ellie grew up in a troubled neighborhood. "The Hood", some people might like to call it. Her father was an abusive drunk, and her mother a heroine addict. Even people Ellie knew at school did crack or drank, but Ellie didn't necessarily jump right into that. She knew that that stuff was bad for you, she'd seen it in her friends and family, yet she couldn't help but be sucked in after she turned thirteen. She became an obsessive partier, and a bit of an alchoholic along with it. She quit school because she'd party all through the night, then wake up with a hangover the next morning only to fall right back asleep for the rest of the day. Her lifestyle was like this for quite some time until her aunt came to visit. Aunt Caroline had no idea what kind of life her sister and brother-in-law had led with Ellie, and was terrified for the girl. Aunt Caroline took Ellie back home with her, and she's been living with her since she was fifteen. But Ellie still parties, though Caroline thinks that she's recovering.

Addiction: Parties
Hobbies: Poetry, Painting
Extra: Goes by Ellie, and has a German Shepherd named Ashton.
Dislikes: Downers. Party Crashers. Mean people.

lilMsRandumbSQUIRREL

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out