Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Ziyah's Plot Thread (O GOD HALP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This is Ziyah. Hi, Ziyah !

I got her quite a few months ago, but I really have problems getting into her character for some reason. @w@ Halp.

Im looking for rp so that I can hopefully get over my roadblock, because I do want to be active with her, very much so ! It's just... hard. :< I need to get the hang of her ! So I am looking for rp with people to work her out, and also people who will KICK MY a** because I tend to forget to check the guild. :<

Ziyah is pretty much a glowy little prankster, who just does whatever she wants whenever she feels like it. She's actually a very open and friendly person most of the time, through she's not without her own darkness - she's fascinated by gross things, and most things that will scare people actually will find her interest. She's also as distracted as she can distract others, so it can sometimes be hard to get her attention and keep it.

Ziyah is also a relentless flirt. She's the kind of person who gauges someone's attractiveness on first meeting and will then probably act accordingly. If you are uncomfortable with this, I can definitively tone her down without breaking character, so please inform me if you would like to ! She's also very open for romance, flirts but she might also stick around if she feels like it... Who knows !

Ziyah is only afraid of one thing - darkness. Trap her somewhere and impede her glow and she will literally start brawling like a 3 years old, begging you to MAKE IT STOP.

...Then she'll probably try to convince G to smash your face.

She doesn't talk about this, EVER, and her phobia is also the only thing that truly embarasses her. While she very much so would like to look for help and tips, she hates talking about it. HATES.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:12 pm
Meeee, rp with me.
My ghost girl loves pranking and needs more friends!  

elvyralani

Fashionable Rabbit

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:43 am
Sure ! Can you start something for me ? <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:35 pm
Kasumi would love to meet another ghostie gal! surprised She could show Ziyah around the school or just be her little ghostie buddy. I'm up for anything!  

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:39 pm
Both work for me ! As you can see, I am rather difficult and hard to please. ;P

Ziyah could def use a school tour, though~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:45 am
Okay, s**t happened. I don't want to get into details, but if I said I would rp with you, please start something and ill try to reply as sanity allows.

Sorry guys.  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:23 pm
Okay, I am tentatively back - my uncle's health is improving, and so is my sanity - I might still be slow for a little bit, but ill be more around overall, so im game for anything I had planned !  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:39 pm
Gonna try this again. XD;

Please pm me if you're interested for rp, because I am a very special brand of fail and I forget about this place constantly XD;  

A Wandering Esper

Beloved Stargazer

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:18 pm
Mei and Ziyah should meet! heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:38 am
Aurel's a total trickster - Could definitely use a partner in crime? =D  

Kyribird

Aged Codger

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items