I-x Fallen Hero x-I
Your Rank: Genin
Ninja Class: Samurai
Name of Jutsu: Raiton: Shiro Inazuma (Lightning Release: White Lightning)
Rank of Jutsu: A
Range of Jutsu: Self
Jutsu's Element: Lightning
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Do you want you Jutsu added to the Guild List? No, I must teach it, or someone I taught must teach it.
Description:
Originally developed by the Kumogakure ninja, Minori Reager. This technique increases the power of all lightning jutsu by one (1) rank. While this technique is active, all lightning jutsu used are white in color (This is just for show). This jutsu drains chuunin level chakra per each post active. Other lightning jutsu used while this is active, no matter what rank, only take genin level chakra (except for Kage/Sannin jutsu. They drain chuunin level chakra). The one thing that's bad about this technique is that while this technique is active, the user is very weak against wind-element chakra, doing 1 rank higher damage against the user. The maximum amount of posts this can be active for Chuunin and up is fifteen (15) posts. Any longer and the user's white lightning will discharge and shock the user, giving them second degree burns. For genin, they can only use it for five (5) posts before they discharge.