Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Once Upon A Fire Fly Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:02 pm

THE PROFILES FOR ONCE UPON A FIRE FLY <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to the roleplay
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Aggressive Guy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dominicus Tyler Paulen
User Image
"Live Long. Die Hard."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Dominicus Tyler Paulen but I prefer to go by Dom or Nic
I took my first breath on December 24 and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out Eighteen candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Male and i'm usually hitting on Good looking females.
Don't be surprised if you find me being Rude, obnoxious, loud and to myself. I tend to be out there and make lots of destruction. I am a daredevil as well, doing just about anything that is stupid. Even though doing some of the things I do can lead to injuries or death I do it anyways. I am a bit on the stupid side when it comes to alot of my actions. I flirt alot and sometimes I even get a little 'dangerous' with my flirting. If you know what I mean...

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I grew up a rather easy life. My mother was dead by the time I was three years old, dying of cancer and my father was a racer. He died when I was thirteen, leaving me just out there to fend for myself. I was finally found and put in an orphanage. I was the one to always sneak out, never getting caught until someone would rat me out. The life in the orphanage was rough until I hit about fifteen. I was adopted by two lovers, and I ended up getting an adoptive brother at that. We are pretty much alike, just he is more open and isn’t as rude as I am. We tend to stick together and make sure to work together to get certain things. (From the ladies that is) I never was able to maintain a stable relationship, but wait, I never cared. Life with the adoptive parents was simple. I stayed away from the house as often as I could, going out to work out or just tend to my stupid activities and getting into trouble as always. Now that I am eighteen, I am kind of looking for a stable relationship, but as always I never stick to it.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah I tend to use women for one night and leave them. Usually these women are the ones to push themselves from everyone else and finally let someone like me in. Tip, don't let me in.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ Doing stupid stunts
☆ Getting my way
☆ Flirting (A LOT)

Eww Please Get them Away.

✘ Annoying ladies
✘ Being bored
✘ School / learning

Nobody may Know but, I Have some Ink and Holes

On my back I have a tattoo of a black dragon getting ready to fly, and my left ear is pierced.

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Nerd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rayne Rei Valentine
User Image
"So what if im a...bit different."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Rayne Rei Valentine but I prefer to go by Vivian.
I took my first breath on December 17th and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 17 candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a female and i'm usually hitting on straight.
Don't be surprised if you find me being shy, or having really random quotes. I'm pretty serious, and I tend to let others control me. I tend to let everyone order me around, meaning I can't fend for myself.

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. I've always been a nerd, getting a perfect 4.0 isn't all there is to know about me. I only live with my mom, because my father was an achohlic and beat her multiple times. I'm always in the library, or taking long strolls anywhere. I tend to stay far from males, because the cheerleader gets everyone she wants. I also tend to let others control me, or do actions I don't like.
Have I left anything out...oh yeah I tend to follow my mothers footprints, eek!

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆Books
☆ Quotes, or lyrices that mean something
☆ Libraries
☆ Walks

✘ preps
✘ bad grades
✘others that will control me
✘Males

a bellybutton, and tounge piecing

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: Call Me Tifa
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm

The Cheerleader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Candace Elaine Killian
User Image
'And one day, I won't be there to catch you when you Fall.

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Candace Elaine Killian but I prefer to go by Candie.
I took my first breath on November Eighteenth, and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out 17 candles.
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Lovely young Lady and i'm usually hitting on Guys.
Don't be surprised if you find me being Charming, and slightly energetic. Unlike most cheerleaders, I'm not a complete snob. I tend to lay low, and avoid drama at all costs. I enjoy being happy, and anything that I see that I like, I take it without any further questions. I'm a great cheerleader, but all of the other girls don't seem to truly accept me. I know they talk about me behind my back, of course they call me weird. But hey, what can I say?

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. Ever since I was a little girl, I've wanted to grow up to impress my mother. My lifelong dream was to have her cradle me in her arms, and for her to tell me what a good job I was doing. But that was what she had hired a nanny for. I grew up with the neglagence of my mother. Her job often required much of her attention, and she barely paid no mind to her young daughter. The nanny that I grew to cherish, ended up living with us. She was there when I woke up in the middle of the night crying. She was there when I lost my first tooth. She was the one who taught me to ride a bicycle. When I turned fourteen, my mother fired my nanny. She claimed that the Nanny was stealing jewelry from her room, and selling them to earn money for a ticket to florida. But I knew this wasn't true. My mother's current boyfriend at the time was the one who was ridding of her silver and gold. But I never spoke a word of it to her. It was a sad day when My nanny packed her bags and left. For the next few weeks I was barely seen around the halls of our estate. I grew to resent my mother, and my hateful feeling toward her seemed to grow stronger with each day.
Once I entered high school, I took a strong interest in Cheer. I became involved with the sport, and cheered during football season, and basketball season. At first I was no good, but as the year went on, I grew to become one of the better participants on our squad. I knew all the others didn't like me much, but I truly didn't care. They seemed to really hate my best friend too. But I didn't care. I stuck up for Rayne as hard as I could. She was like a sister to me. Although she didn't like cheerleading, she supported me thoroughly.
Now a days, I rarely see my mom at home. She's always off at business journeys, or something work related. A lot of her nights aren't spent at home, but rather spent at her new boyfriend's house. I'm not too fond of the guy, he's a real Idiot. He likes to drink, and whenever he stays at our house, he reeks of alchohol and smoke. During those scarce moments he is at my house, I hide up in my room, and sneak out through the window. Other than that I often have a huge empty house all to myself. It gets quite boring, especially when Rayne isn't aloud to come over.

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I rebel against my mother big time. When she tells me not to do something, I make it my point to do it in her sight. It pleases me to know that she's mad.

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ Cheering
☆ Warm Weather
☆ Thunder Storms

✘ Cheaters
✘ Liars
✘ Mud

Just to prove a point with my mom, I got my earlobes pierced. And just to make her mad, I got a tattoo of stars across my hip.

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: iSmartiepantz

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:55 am

The Ladies Man

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lance Junior Davila
User Image
"There is no way you can say no... To this."

тнє ∂єтαιℓѕ ση мє.

My official name on my birth certificate is Lance Junior Davila but I prefer to go by Lance or Junior
I took my first breath on January 3rd and the last time i celebrated I had to pull out Eighteen candles
If you aren't able to tell I'm obviously a Male and i'm usually hitting on Sexy looking ladies
Don't be surprised if you find me being Charming and flirty are the main two words to describe me. I love the ladies, they love me, there is no way anyone can say no to me. I charm my way into ladies hearts and I end up ripping their "poor" little souls when I use them for my wants and leave them. Ha! Girls are so stupid when it comes to charming men. I am hot-headed yet have a heart somewhere. I mainly just use girls for what I want. I can be a bit rude at times when I get pissed off, but who wouldn't?

тнє ∂ιяту ∂єтαιℓѕ.

i've experienced a lot, so to begin I guess I'll start here. My life was a wreck from the beginning. I grew up with a mother that tried to commit suicide and a father who was abusive and would also bring home hookers and so forth. My life wasn't normal if you wish to put it that way. Life was rough on me, being abused by my father, basically walking in his steps to charm ladies and take their virginity or use them one night and leave. I continued to grow up this way, thinking it was just life, might as well have fun with it while I could.
When I finally entered highschool my mother finally succeeded with her suicide and my father didn't want to deal with me. He threw me into the orphanage, I made tons of friends and had lots of fun if you know what I mean. I can be stupid at times but I am just a guy, what would you expect? I was adopted by a loving couple, no really getting to know them since I didn't care. Though they did adopt another guy, my "brother" in this case.
We got to be close and now we are really good friends, close brothers basically. We hang out and do alot together, but hell, sometimes we need our times alone. We are pretty much alike just he tends to be more aggressive/abusive then I am. I just like to charm things with the ladies, he forces them. Explains why WE can't keep on relationships, then again we don't care.
My name goes around a though I were some superstar. Almost ever lady has heard of me, some try to avoid me. But then I find my way into their pretty little lives and have my way. Sometimes it takes a little to gain their trust and like, but sometimes it is super easy and I can take them that first night I meet them. It is always a surprise!

Have I left anything out...oh yeah I can easily gain a girls trust but then I rip that to shreads very quickly. Though at the same time, I am looking for one girl to actually maintain a stable relationship with. (Hah must be a joke right?!)

тнє ℓιттℓє єχтяαѕ.

More Please. (:

☆ Ladies
☆ Sex
☆ Storms of any kind

✘ Females who don't get charmed easily
✘ Gay men who hit on me
✘ Loud noises

I have a TATTOO on my chest

My Actions and Words Are Controls by: MadHatterSora