Welcome to Gaia! ::

RoseSoul Tribe

Back to Guilds

this guild will be a community of RPing, Debate/Discussion, Art/Litterature, Contests and Fellowship. 

Tags: roleplaying, fantasy, contests, music, occult 

Reply RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum
For Childless Friends of Parents

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScarletFrost
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:53 pm
I like this Carolyne person. xd though she could have added that a parent doesn't need their friends to be another kid; they've got one at home alreday.  

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200

ScarletFrost
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:42 pm
Yeah, she's a lot nicer than I would have been. rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:13 pm
Hell's Yeah! heart  

Eltanin Sadachbia
Crew

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

Madam Stutter

Fashionable Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:19 am
I think this is the best article I have ever read heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:15 am
When I read the first part I was giving my computer screen a "WTF" face because that person seemed like an absolute b***h. Who would want to be friends with that?

Then I was smiling and nodding for the response. Thank the gods for this woman and her nice way of saying, "you're a dumb b***h"

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chieftain Twilight
Captain

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:54 am
Aakosir
When I read the first part I was giving my computer screen a "WTF" face because that person seemed like an absolute b***h. Who would want to be friends with that?

Then I was smiling and nodding for the response. Thank the gods for this woman and her nice way of saying, "you're a dumb b***h"

xd this gets Fanzi Thumbs.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:41 pm
gah i hate people like that, seriously, i really do. however, hurray for the answer.... so Hurray!  

shandrel

Romantic Lover

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Eltanin Sadachbia
Crew

Fashionable Nerd

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:52 pm
A couple 'friends' of mine approached me with that question shortly after I had my first. They worded their question in pretty much the same way as the letter writer above, too...

"You don't even have a job right now, how can you say that you don't have time?" was the question that made me yell at them.... I couldn't believe they would even come out and say that.

I told them straight out that having time with my husband after he got home was more important to me than dumping my new baby in his lap and running out the door, and that if I wanted two more brats to pay attention to I would have two more of my own kids, so I could paddle their asses when they were so inconsiderate and disrespectful. Then I told them to get out of my sight. (it might have been a little impulsive and harsh on my part)

2 years later one of those friends reconnected with me after having her first kid, and she actually said sorry. LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:44 pm
I love how Elta always makes me laugh. It's weird =^_^=  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vengeful Elegance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:37 am
"Either make a sincere effort to understand, or keep your snit to yourself."
Best part.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:43 am
Eltanin Sadachbia
A couple 'friends' of mine approached me with that question shortly after I had my first. They worded their question in pretty much the same way as the letter writer above, too...

"You don't even have a job right now, how can you say that you don't have time?" was the question that made me yell at them.... I couldn't believe they would even come out and say that.

I told them straight out that having time with my husband after he got home was more important to me than dumping my new baby in his lap and running out the door, and that if I wanted two more brats to pay attention to I would have two more of my own kids, so I could paddle their asses when they were so inconsiderate and disrespectful. Then I told them to get out of my sight. (it might have been a little impulsive and harsh on my part)

2 years later one of those friends reconnected with me after having her first kid, and she actually said sorry. LOL

Oh nice, it's cool that she apologized

(The part about the paddling made me laugh and nod in agreement.)  

Vengeful Elegance

RoseSoul Tribe Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff