Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Atlas's house.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:58 pm
This was Atlas's own house when he was brought to Mist for an unknown reason. Most of his stuff are hidden from the naked eye, making sure that no one would come after his stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:03 pm
Atlas Strongheart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l+l-Terra-l+l-Yamikoton-l+l-Right Hand of Darkness-l+l-Kirigakure-l+l-Weapon Master-l+l

I'm always up for a good fight!

Atlas finally made it back to his house that was given to him by a certain someone. Opening the door into his house, he went upstairs fast and into his room, gathering his shinobi gear, clothing, and a couple of scrolls he would right down while traveling to different villages. Once he got everything ready as slung the duffel bag on his back, his kunais and shurikens in his pouch on his left side of his leg. The scrolls were tuck away in the bag as he head back down from where he came and back out the door, locking it so that no one would enter his house. turning slowly to the road, a low sigh came from the Koton user as he ran to the Gates of Kiri, his broadsword laying on his back still.

Question is, are you up to it?

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

The fear of becoming something you don't want to be..

Else was suprised that Atlas had his very own house. Was he that rich? The little money she earned was spend on food and ninja tools. She felt weaker every moment, and was glad Atlas supported her. Otherwise there would be a girl on the ground, probably in someone's way. And she didn't like to burden anyone. The little medic wondered if she was a burden to Atlas already.

..and no one you can tell about your fears

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:45 pm
Atlas Strongheart

l+l-Terra-l+l-Yamikoton-l+l-Right Hand of Darkness-l+l-Kirigakure-l+l-Weapon Master-l+l

Atlas finally made his way to the house with Else beside him, holding her arm over his neck. With his free hand, he took his key out from his front pant's pocket and inserted in the lock. A click was herd when he turn the key, opening the door from the nob as house was somewhat dark. Some sun spots were seen but not much. With Else still in his arm, he walked up the stairs where it led to a hall way. at the end was an open room with a bed inside as he slowly walked over into the room. The air smelled quite nice, the curtain covering the window as no light was seen. He set Else careful on the bed as he walked over to turn on the light switch, the room was lit up by an yellow light as a low sigh came from Atlas. "What a day." He bluntly spoke as he felt tired.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:58 pm
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

Else was glad she finally had something soft beneath her where she could sleep on. Trying observing how Atlas lived didn't succeed because it was too dark for her sleepy eyes to see something. It was probably pretty sober and organised, like any guys room. She didn't think Atlas was the type to make a mess of his house. She yawned again, and noticed Atlas was still pretty tired as well. Feeling guilty for taking his bed, she supported herself and lowered herself to the ground. She padded at the bed, he could sleep there now. She made herself comfortable with her head against the bedpost.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:07 pm
(Wait, are you sleeping on the ground and have your head on the side of the bed? O_o?)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:11 pm
(( I am sitting, my head is resting to the side of the bed.. I don't know the correct word for it XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:20 pm
Atlas Strongheart

Atlas watch as she sat on the ground, her head on the bedpost which his left eyebrow c**k up. A small chuckle came from the weapon user as he picked up Else and set her on the bed again. "Don't worry, I have other rooms with beds." He said with a smile as he walked over to the door. "We have a big day tomorrow as I know that the Mizukage will want to see me. Sleep well Else-dono." He said as he turn off the lights from the switch, closing the door as he just stood, the door behind him. Atlas took a deep breath as he stretched his back, walking over to another room that was quite empty with only a bed. On one side of a wall, a bookshelf with tons of books with pass histories of what ninja were famous and not. He loved to read ever since he got to Mist. He found a inner peace while reading and loved it, almost too much. But for now, reading was for later. He would have to rest and doing so, he climb into the bed as he pulled the covers over him. Once he laid his head on the pillow, he fell right to sleep, hoping that his dreams were pleasant than the last time he was on that boat.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

Else didn't notice that Atlas moved her. She was already in a deep dreamless sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:15 am
Atlas Strongheart

Atlas was the first to walk up from his deep sleep, his eyes barely open as the light shine down on him from the window. He toes and turn, trying to fall back to sleep, but he just couldn't and his upper body sat up straight. Rubbing his eyes as the light was a little too much for him, turning the covers over to set his feet firmly on the ground. His hand, burning up for some strange reason as something in his head told him to walk outside and meet this curtain person. Like a puppet with strings, he did so as he open the door, walking out to the hallway and down the stairs. Once he got to the front door, he left a note on it for Else to read. He open the door slowly, a creek was herd from it as he closed in from behind, smelling the fresh air as was sky was as cloudy as ever. Without any hesitation, he dash tot he road, finding this Neo person now.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image
Elseth Lamperouge
Genjutsu

Hmm, it was so warm and cozy here. The fluffy blanket carresed her face and she clung onto it a little tighter. Soon this moment of utter happiness dissappeared when Else opened her eyes and found herself in a room she couldn't remember. It took a few seconds before it hit her Atlas had brought her to his home because she was too tired to walk herself. She got up, and opened the door of the bedroom. Atlas had a pretty big house, and she didn't want to wake him if he still was a sleep, so she ascended the first stairs she walked into
Downstairs was no one either, but when she was looking around, she found a note from Atlas, saying he was out. Else regretted this a little, because she wanted to properly thank her friend for all the good care and apologise for the trouble she gave him. She walked out and decided she would cook Atlas dinner sometime to thank him. If you couldn't say it words, you can always say it with food.
She put down some lines beneath Atlas' note: '' Thank you for everything. If you have time, I'll come over and make dinner for you. I hope to see you again soon. Love, Elseth Lamperouge.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:23 pm
whee  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:46 am
(?)  
-