Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Non-MW2 Related
Modern Warfare 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Modern Warfare 3 will be just as good as MW2? (or better)
  Yes
  No
View Results

XxPistolera1112xX

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:29 pm
Activision has confirmed that there will be a Modern Warfare 3 coming out in the near future. xd But sadly, a lawsuit between Activision and Infinity Ward has delayed the launch date. crying Infinity Ward will probably not help make Modern Warfare 3. Do you think it will be as good? Post your opinion or if you know anything else!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:26 pm
Better. Sequels are better than their prequels.  

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:23 am
No.
I heard the infinity Ward who quit the CoD franchise teamed up with this another company(I forgot the name) but anyways im not buying mw3 because im gonna play the game that is originally created by the real iw.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 am
Treyarch made black ops so if IW dont make Cod Modern warfare 3 then it will probably be them so black ops could give you an idea of what there like. I heard it's a prequel where you play as ghost in cod 3  

wackywobbler

7,800 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

XxPistolera1112xX

1,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Informer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:31 pm
wackywobbler
Treyarch made black ops so if IW dont make Cod Modern warfare 3 then it will probably be them so black ops could give you an idea of what there like. I heard it's a prequel where you play as ghost in cod 3

How is ghost alive????!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:28 pm
Either theres someone else named ghost or he is a "ghost". But I don't know about you guys but MW3 may hopefully be as awesome as the first MW where people complained relatively less, otherwise I'm looking forward to playing Crysis 2  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Lineriku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:08 am
XxDa_Punisher1112xX
wackywobbler

How is ghost alive????!!!!!!!

also, im definitely getting crysis 2, demo is sick and never got the chance to play the first one......sorry mw3, youre not a priority  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:06 pm
AdvanceEX
Either theres someone else named ghost or he is a "ghost". But I don't know about you guys but MW3 may hopefully be as awesome as the first MW where people complained relatively less, otherwise I'm looking forward to playing Crysis 2

I said I heard it's a Prequel which tells the story of ghost as in before he joined the 141 and dies. Idk if it's true its just what I heard  

wackywobbler

7,800 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:00 pm
you know, activision doesn't make video games, they,..'help' in certain ways, but never are the heads of the design, more like producers, or, rather an awkward brother that guides you into the future...

not saying they can't make the game though,..but if activision, created and published their own, OWN, game,..i would buy that, apux to infinity ward, they aren't good at managing anything, why do you think online multiplayer went to crap,..or should i say, gave the appearence it went to crap.

what i mean by activision and infinity ward, is that...since i am bad at explaining things,..take halo, or fable for example there are 2 name brands on the cases, bungie and microsoft for halo, and lionhead and microsoft for fable...now microsoft owns the xbox, so...they technically made it, but lionhead made fable, it's almost like they both made it, but they didn't... sweatdrop activision is run by good people though, and treyarch made a good choice to side with microsoft on first strike..oh well, some might understand what i mean, others not  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:24 am
XxDa_Punisher1112xX
Activision has confirmed that there will be a Modern Warfare 3 coming out in the near future. xd But sadly, a lawsuit between Activision and Infinity Ward has delayed the launch date. crying Infinity Ward will probably not help make Modern Warfare 3. Do you think it will be as good? Post your opinion or if you know anything else!
I heard it comes out Late Novemeber  

Young Twon

4,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Non-MW2 Related

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items