Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
SynChronicS Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:03 pm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:25 pm

User Image
Human Form
My name is...... As a dragon he has no actual name that can be pronounced, but his human name is Cayrn. Most of the time however, he is just called "Great One".

"Music holds no meaning when you can no longer hear the tune."
User Image
I'll dance like this forever...
*Weak Smile*
My name is...... Marina Lauren Marquette
But you can call me... Rina
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born 17 years ago.
I am... The Diva
My path is... Good
Tools of the Trade... A necklace with a pendant in the shape of a sword I keep wrapped around my wrist; it's the only thing I have to remember my family. Other then that, I hold only my voice to use as I wish. The dragon also brands me as his with this belled Anklet.
This is who I am It doesn't take anyone special to tell me that I've become different over the years; I already know this. When I was small I tended to be shy, and meek, and follow my older brother everywhere because I needed someone to protect me and keep me safe. Obviously I don't have that luxary anymore; in my years since coming to pacify the great black dragon I've learned to stand on my own, and to bear pain so unimaginable that I could not even begin to describe it. I rarely take pleasure in the things I used to love; singing, dancing, it all feels like an obligation now. But even so I know I must continue to do as I am commanded, must continue to hope for a future under the sun once more. I have become determined, and my resolve has been hardened, but this does not mean I've lost sight of what is important to me; rather I try not to forget for a moment the joy I once felt before I was taken away to this world of despair. I continue to remain as gentle as possible with my breaking soul, and continue to pray that someday I will be saved. But if it does not happen, I swear I will find a way out on my own. Someday, I will be free again.
Hitting rewind...I don't really know what you want me to say; all the rumors, all the whispers, they're completely true. I was born in a rather small town to a loving mother and father, and had the best older brother anyone could have asked for. Our lives were relatively quiet, considering the tyranny of the great dragon anyway. Untill I turned seven; the Pythons came rampaging through our land, demanding to see every young and remotely pretty girl the village had to offer. I was one of those girls; my family tried to hide me, but the Pythons saw through our lies and took me anyway. I had just enough time to hug my parents goodbye and exchange necklaces with my brother, but after that I felt that I probably wasn't going to come back. For a while the other girls from the village and I cried, but the Pythons were so cruel that they wouldn't even allow us to feel remorse for never getting to come home again; we were all put into a large fortress, fed meager scraps, and one by one, hauled away to a place terribly evil. At least that was what we all thought, since nobody ever came back after being taken away.

When it came to be my turn, the Pythons brought me before a great chasm and placed me, bound and gagged, on a great pedestal in front of the great, evil black dragon who rules us all. They said that I was the last candidate they had for now, and upon the dragon's orders they ripped the gag from my mouth and demanded me to sing. I didn't want to, but I was already scared enough as it was, so I did as ordered. And no sooner had I done so then the dragon had grabbed me in his massive black claw; he told me that from now on I would be his Diva, destined to sing for only him until the day I died. Or he killed me; whichever came first. It's been ten years since that day, and I have done nothing but what the great dragon orders since then. To be honest, I've rather given up on ever seeing the light again, but until I can no longer, I will sing for the dragon. So I don't end up dying like the other girls...

I really enjoy... I used to have a lot more things to do then now; back then I really liked reading, drawing and spending time with my older brother. Now all I do is sing and dance..
Love it! Thinking of my brother and family, warm, bright places, a good book, animals, sweet foods, friendly conversation and any moment I do not have to face down the dragon.
Eew, Nasty! The dragon, the Pythons, dark, bleak places, being forced to sing, blood, and knowing I'll probably never see my family again.
Turn it up!
Imitation Black // Clear, Dasuko and Valshe Cover
Me against the Music // GLEE cover
The riddle solver who can't solve Riddles // Len Kagamine

Sssh, don't tell! I used to wonder if I'd ever leave this place, or see my brother and family again. Now I fear I never will.
I fight for... I could never escape this place to find someone...
Am I forgetting something...? I have a small pigeon, named Frey, who keeps me company; he has the wings to fly in and out of the dragon's land, and therefore ocassionally can assist my brother.
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi

"I fight for you, because I know you are fighting for me every day of our lives."
User Image
The swords
"Well shoot...lost again."
My name is...... Trayce Marquette
But you can call me... Tray
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born 19 years ago.
I am... The swordsman/Diva's older brother
My path is... Good
Tools of the Trade... My sword as it is the only weapon I'll use, a small amount of funds for when they're needed, and the musical note pendant my sister gave me.
This is who I am Well I haven't changed much over the years, aside from how much taller I've gotten and all that; people tell me I'm sometimes a bit too gung-ho, and I don't have a lot of patience but it's only because I'd rather be out exploring. Ever since I was little I've always had that restless, adventuring spirity; I like travelling, like the concept of not settling in favor for always doing something since I can't sit still very well and I absolutely cannot stand things that require time and patience, with very few exceptions. However, my moral compass is solid and strong; I know what's right and what isn't, and under no exceptions will I waver on something once I've made up my mind. Marina always did say I was stubborn and hard headed when it came to decisions and the like, to make up for my terrible sense of direction; it doesn't matter if you give me a map, I'll still end up walking in circles, generally. But hey, it's lead me to some pretty interesting encounters, so most of the time I don't complain.
Hitting rewind...Not much to say, really; I was born in a small town who experienced relative peace since the great dragon never really bothered us all that much; none of us really beleived in his rule, but since we weren't stupid my parents and I made sure to keep our mouths shut about things like that. Honestly, life was downright boring until my younger sister was born; gorgeous even for a child with pipes of gold, naturally one could assume that we were both quite fond of each other, and she followed me around every chance she got just as soon as she was able to walk. In return I took up the sword to better protect her in the future; every time she hugged my leg I realized all over again what a responsibility I now had as her older brother. Got pretty good at it, too, thankfully.

But it wasn't enough to keep her safe; when Marina turned seven the Pythons swept through town, snatching up every remotely pretty girl in hopes to appease the dragon, who had killed off his last diva because she hadn't been good enough for him anymore. We were all devastated; I wanted to do something, anything, but there was not a chance I could have stood up to a python as I had been back then. Marina and I exchanged necklaces, and even as they carted her away I promised that one day I would come to save her. One day, we would be together again and we could all live together in our house, just like before. So I threw myself into the sword, and became strong enough to the point where I knew it was time to rescue Rina from the fate she hadn't deserved. And I'm not going to fail her this time.

I really enjoy... practicing the sword is what I do the most, but when Rina was around I'd listen to her read since I don't much care for it on my own, and watch her dance and listen to her singing. I love exploring new places I haven't been, and sometimes have to be kept on track just so I don't go run off and do something stupid.
Love it! Exploration, adventure, my family, thinking of my sister, spicy foods, people who reject the dragon (people who can help me), strong individuals worthy of my respect.
Eew, Nasty! Strong individuals who use their abilities for negative influence, the dragon and the pythons, seeing people cry, losing to evil, the possibility that my sister will be dead when I finally reach her.
Turn it up!
Somebody to Love // GLEE Cover
Gemini // Len & Rin Kagamine

Sssh, don't tell! I hope I can get my sister outta that god awful place..
I fight for... No time; gotta save my sister!
Am I forgetting something...? In case you weren't paying attention, I get lost. All the time.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:34 pm

This world is absolutely unfair. The innocent die, while the ones that should be dead, aren't... including me.
User Image
....What?!
My name is...... Fayte Zephyr Lockon
But you can call me... Revive
I am obviously a... Boy
And I was born 18 years ago.
I am... the Primary Silencer
My path is... Neutral, but will end up with Good
Tools of the Trade... Mostly guns and grenades.
This is who I am Zephyr has a "never give up" philosophy, which is rather dangerous when it comes to his "beat up, ask questions later" protectiveness. Despite the fact that he can be very laid-back sometimes, he's overall a hard worker and if he get's going, he won't stop until he finishes. Although he may appear uncaring and rude towards new acquaintances, which sometimes drive people away from him for appearing "anti-social." Sometimes he shows a jocular side, cracking jokes at his sister's expense, occasionally causing her to get angry at him. He also tends to spout several one-liners during combat, poking fun at the situations and enemies around the party. Zephyr also has a cold side to him, wanting to be left alone. His sister constantly tries to cheer him up whenever she can, but most of the time, she tends to meet his outbursts of anger. He still feels guilty inside for his decisions that indirectly led to the destruction of the Seminary he was raised in, which caused the separation between him and his sister.
Hitting rewind...Zephyr was brought up in a Seminary from a young age as an orphan. He eventually became part of an experiment, in which scientists tried to push the limits to human's skills. They had chosen him to become an extraordinary fighter, however, the mutations inside Zephyr caused him to go berserk, killing everyone inside the seminary at the time. Now wanted by the government for mass murder, he's on the run, living as a fugitive and going by the name of Revive. He also had a little sister in the Seminary, but he believes that he had accidentally killed her when he went on his rampage. Unfortunately, a breakdown in the structure of his muscle cells from the experiment has made him fated to die young.
I really enjoy... Target Practice, being alone, fighting, it's in his DNA now...
Love it! His sister, whose now gone, sweets
Eew, Nasty! Clueless, idiotic people, jammed weapons, his past life
Turn it up! River - AKB48
Sssh, don't tell! Privately, he's scared that he would go berserk again and kill anyone whose around him, which spurs him to generally not to get close to anyone.
I fight for... no one
Am I forgetting something...? Maybe...
My lord, god and master is ll Yuna-Chan ll

"Death is just another path...one that we all take."
User Image
Me Again
A Third Appearance with Coffee-chan!

Oh...hi?
My name is...... Aren Mirai Rosulett
But you can call me... Mira, Ren
I am obviously a... Girl
I am... Primary Magician
My path is... Neutral, but I'll be Good later on
Tools of the Trade... Nothing much, except for a staff and sword
This is who I am Aren is a sort of mood-changing girl. Usually she's quiet and a tid bit cold, and sometimes she's bright and happy. She gets freakish mood swings, and although she acts very weird, she's a nice girl deep inside. How she treats you depends on how you treat her and her friends, but sometimes she is a loner because of her eccentric personality. Aren feels like there is no one who 'understands' her, or try. This leads to the sometimes distrustful side she has of others. Otherwise, you'll be okay around her.
Hitting rewind...Aren didn't grow up in a city. She lived with her parents in a cottage in the wilderness. She likes the peace and quiet, and her parents tutored her in education and magic. After her parents passed away, she became a wanderer, journeying to different places to see different lands and learn of the news. She pitites others who find that they are not 'understood' by the people around them. Due to her partial gentle nature, Aren has made many friends, but most she would never see again. Aren does not like the idea of suicide, and so she explains that she wanders to find a friend who is kind enough to kill her in the end. Aren was cursed to an elongated life, which she does not enjoy, seeing all the suffering in the world.
I really enjoy... reading, drawing, and eating. She tries to play her violin whenever she can, but she's usually too busy. Aren loves music, and so sometimes she sings. Of course, she's horrible at it. She misses her parents.
Love it! She misses her parents. And Arwen loves food, especially her mother's dishes. She also likes animals, who keep her companion when she's lonely.
Eew, Nasty! Aren hates her elongated life, even if it was only by ten years. After the death of her parents, Aren lost her will to survive. She hates over burnt food, and people who never try to understand her.
Turn it up! (Theme song(s) )
Sssh, don't tell! She's looking for someone kind enough to kill her.
I fight for... She can't say yet. Living the life of solitude has prevented her from being attached to any one person.
Am I forgetting something...? She owns a kitty who has wings. Her name is Coffee.
My lord, god and master is Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Listen,do you hear that? It's me, helping you rescue her"
User Image
"Hi ya there person,whats going on?"
My name is...... Yukki Esprit
But you can call me... Yui
And I was born 18 years ago.
I am... Primary Thief
My path is... Good
Tools of the Trade... A blade that curves slightly and large sycthe but hidden by the blade going into the staff part of it.
This is who I am Well,Yukki is pretty much the kind of person that doesn't care but let you have a little feeling that she's being sarcastic.She hates other sarcastic people that seem to be more of a mean soul then funny.She's goofy and love-able but people usual don't see pass the point of her being a sly thief.She cunning,and knows how talk a person into almost anything.Even giving her their money with out her styles of even trying.When things would go wrong however,she plays it off.Sneaking away by a disguise or just the shadows.
Hitting rewind... When she was a little younger in her teens,she worked for the pythons.The roots of going to them were from her father dying will in the group.She felt that it was her job, and life to finish this pace.Her mother died when she was young.She always remember the small times of her mother with her.It felt like it was the best time of her life,maybe even the finally best time.However,becoming deeper and deeper involved she began changing.She knew she was turning into someone different,there are always signs of this.The pythons,once she enter,tested her on her fighting abilities and keen eyes.She searched out her subject she was told to kill.They gave her everything she would need,even some extras like poisons and small weapons.Finding the subject quickly,she was slow in obtaining her victory,as well as being clumsy in attacking.Though once she was deeper in to the pythons,her clumsy attitude and slow abilities were dead.She was one of the best they have,a killing machine.

The day that change it,was when she witnessed the taking of "Diva".She felt her cold heart break into rage.The female realized,how this life was wrong and only to have safety from the Dragon.Though she rather have been locked up or killed then do it anymore.At the darkest hour of the night,she left the pythons,but like she thought,they must have noticed the other change.The change they did not want to see.The black dragon turned into his human form and spoke with her.Her skin had crawled in shivers with the mixed of rage.he did not approve,Yukki was able to leave the room but not with out a deep wound the black dragon left behind along with the few scars from the others.

She wanted a complete change once she left the pythons.Thievery was not a good choice,but she felt it was better then the pythons.Her skills increasing even more and even hid under a false mask to hid her deep secret.

I really enjoy... Relaxing on the grass or roof tops to watch the sky go by. Of course,"Borrowing" many treasures.
Love it! Money;gold and silver are best, and just to have a good time. Also Expensive chocolates.
Eew, Nasty!The Pythons, Black Dragon and her Past before becoming a Lone Thief.
Turn it up! Innocence by Avril Lavigne
Sssh, don't tell! The side of her when she use to work for The Pythons. At times her dark and cold side comes out, but it's rarely shown.
I fight for... The Swordman, she thinks of him way too much for her view, and for the first time, wants to help out not for money, but just to help him out. (of course this is not going come till later on)
Am I forgetting something...? A deep large scar going down her back, from barely escaping the grasp of the Black Dragon and the Pythons
My lord, god and master is MadHatterSora

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:36 pm

Why? Because I'm his mate you fool.
User Image
"What do you want? Did I ask for you?
My name is...... Lylia Drago
But you can call me... My lady,
And I was born 145 years ago.
I am... The Dragon's Mate/Lead Python
My path is... Evil
Tools of the Trade... a long black,smooth blade with a emblem of my mate,the black dragon.
This is who I am Cold and twisted, the female would play with the minds of her "Victims" before locking them up or even killing them. She's also sexual and loves teasing some of her Victims,it pleases her. At times she will turn colder then ice, killing everyone; even her own Pythons sometimes. They are all enemies of her.
Hitting rewind...Lylia, being a old soul, has been through many things and many nights of her past. Though she would claim that she remembers nothing of those many days. However, the day she met the 'Black Dragon" did change her life. She was always cold and quite a B++,but she became jealous, colder and evil beyodn anything besides her mate. The roots of her meeting with him was her voice, she would sing day after day. She fell in love with him, even when he would become the other side of him. But her voice cracked, her singing days were over. The black dragon agreed to keep her for being his mate. However, he wanted the beautiful sounds of a woman's singing voice.The result was her becoming what she would be today.
I really enjoy... Torturing others, being with my mate
Love it! the darkness of the night, it calms and makes the twisted female smile. As well as the deaths of the singers that her mate loves for their voices.
Eew, Nasty!The "Divas", people that believe they can stop her mate from his path.
Turn it up! Midnight strikes by Lafee
Sssh, don't tell! The fear she has is of him losing interesting in a mate (her) for a 'Diva"
I fight for... The black Dragon.
Am I forgetting something...? She does know how to use magic in some ways
My lord, god and master is MadhatterSora

"It's okay to trip along the way as long as you stand up again"
User Image
Hello! How may I help you? Wait... that's not what I'm supposed to say...?
My name is...... Destiny Reanbell Lockon
But you can call me... Anew (long a)
I am obviously a... girl
I am... a Defense Witch, since most of the spells I know relate to Defense and Healing
My path is... misguidedly Evil
Tools of the Trade... guns, I spell the bullets to fire various elements. First Aid Kits
This is who I am Anew is usually kind and thoughtful. She frequently tries to help Zephyr when he is feeling angry and depressed. But even she has a limit. When Zephyr tease her too much, she retaliates with either slapping or yelling, whichever seems more appropriate for the situation. Anew's overall a kind and soft-spoken person. She's caring to everyone, gentle, and curious about matters that interest her, and strongly committed to her friends.
Hitting rewind...Anew grew up as an orphan, living in a Seminary along with her older brother, Zephyr. She also became a part of the experiment that he was also in. Instead of a fighter, they extended her environmental adaptation and cell-regeneration abilities so that she would be able to survive longer. But the cell-regeneration abilities had gone a slight bit too far, as she began aging quickly before the scientists found a way to stop it, stalling her into an appearance of a twenty year old lady. When Zephyr went berserk, she had gotten a near fatal shot to the stomach, but due to the experiments the scientists had completed on her, Anew did not die. Soon, she was found by some people working for the dragon. Eventually she was brought forth to him as her story was told to him. Lured by his words and promise to fix her and her brother, she unconsciously voiced her loyalty to him. However, as time passed, she's starting to doubt herself, as well as the dragon's promise. Due to the experiments, her lifespan has been doubled, possibly tripled along with her enhanced immunity to injuries and diseases.
I really enjoy... Reading, Daydreaming
Love it! Her brother, sweets
Eew, Nasty! Her past life, fighting, eventually the dragon
Turn it up!Tsubasa - Sung by Nayuta
Sssh, don't tell! If the dragon doesn't deliver his promise, being killed, never being able to find my brother. I'm also a bit paranoid, what if my brother tried to...kill me again...?
I fight for... no one
Am I forgetting something...? Possibly...
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:19 pm

"Even if I could fly and never come back, I would still choose to be chained to you."
User Image
The Usual Visuals
The Final Form

*Shuffles feet, offers suspicious glances*
My name is...... Frey Narma; my true name is far too difficult to pronounce.
But you can call me... "Dirty pigeon" is the one the Dragon gave me; otherwise you can just call me Frey.
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born Many (though I appear about 18 ) years ago.
I am... An offensive magician; at least, that's what everyone else thinks.
My path is... Good.
Tools of the Trade... Nothing, actually.
This is who I am The polar opposite of my brother; I tend to be fairly kind, but extremely quiet and even when I was stronger I rarely voiced my opinions unless I felt that not doing so would cause a tragedy on someone's behalf. I have far more sympathy for others then Cayrn does, and unlike him I don't actually see any fault with humans and actually prefer to saty out of their lives, just as long as they stay out of mine. However, when I feel I must help someone, or decide to give my loyalty out, I do everything in my power to ensure that individual's safety, and while I do not trust easilly. I understand a good soul when I see one and act accordingly. But let us not be mistaken that I am weak and overly merciful; when angered, though it takes much for my patience is nearly boundless, I can be a destroyer of cities, and a tyrannical monster. So it's best not to get on my bad side.
Hitting rewind...Well I'm actually the brother of the black dragon, though you won't hear about that from anybody; when he came down I chose to stay up in our kingdom above the humans, but I came down upon discovering how corrupt he had become, how much damage he had done to a race who we'd already known was much weaker and more impressionable then our own. It was after the killing of the last "Diva", the kind of woman Cayrn had grown obessed with, that I finally found him, and in his labryinth of tunnels and canyons we grappled for many hours; I would have defeated him, but I found myself overpowered by numerous voices, all speaking at once. These were the Pythons, my brother's creations, and by the time I awoke from blackness I was no longer strong but staring up at my brother's emotionless eyes in the very small, very restricted form of a pigeon. He'd bound me to a much weaker form and tossed me aside somewhere in his maze; however, the new Diva found me and nursed me back to health, not knowing what I was. She spoke of a brother who she very much wanted to see again someday, and the people she loved.

Upon regaining some of my strength I decided that for this innocent child, who had been unfairly thrust into such horrible circumstances, I would do everything I could; taking to skies as a pigeon I found that once outside of my brother's realm I could at least shift into a human for a small amount of time, and with that time I do everything I can to point the Diva's older brother in the right direction. Once he finds her, and takes care of the Python Queen, I know my strength will be restored and I will be able to defeat my brother, once and for all.

I really enjoy... (Hobbies)
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up! (Theme song(s) )
Sssh, don't tell! Well, there's the fact that I'm technically a dragon.
I fight for... The Diva? I cannot say if it is anything more then the need to protect her.
Am I forgetting something...? Because it takes so much energy for me to transform from my bird form to my human form, I can only speak in short sentances.

UC!

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:53 am

"Don't kill others unless you're prepared to die yourself..."
User Image
Me
Me with my Sister

Hi. Now go away.
My name is...... Saephina Tsuni Liddell
But you can call me... Fina, Saphie, Tsuni
I am obviously a... Girl
I am... Head of Fortress for Replacement Divas
My path is... Evil. Are you blind?
Tools of the Trade... My staff...do I need anything else?
This is who I am I'm sarcastic most of the time, and yes you can call me mean. I don't let my stupid morality get in the way of business, and I don't care I bring death to people I predict as Diva. I can be deceiving and pretend to be nice to you, but in the end, everything I do is for my own sake. Yes, I am selfish.
Hitting rewind...I had a twin sister once. But we were shunned by our village because we had the ability to see into the future and cast simple spells. They drove us away and pursued us, all the way to the dragon's lair. There they killed my sister. But they feared the mountain, and one of them fled. The others followed, leaving me with my dead sister's body. Later, the Pythons found me and took me in, and I became twisted, and they used my ability to predict the future to find the next Diva. I don't mind this life though, and I will take revenge for my sister.
I really enjoy... Seeing people get tortured, and killing others.
Love it! War, chaos, my twin, our old life, and revenge.
Eew, Nasty! That stupid village that ruined everything, my sister's death, and people who get in my way.
Turn it up!Magnet
Sssh, don't tell! I'm a bit frightened of the Dragon, but I'm okay with his mate.
I fight for... None, thank you very much.
Am I forgetting something...? You can't possibly expect me to remember everything!
My lord, god and master is Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

"Boku wa makeru wake-ni wa ikanai n da! - There is no way I can lose!"
User Image
(( He's on the right, Ike, his brother, is left and slightly behind him ))

Be happy that your alive today.
My name is...... Edge Marth Seraph
But you can call me... No one ever gave me a nickname....
I am obviously a... Male
And I was born twenty years ago.
I am... Head of Fortress's Assistant and Primary Jailer. What a long title... I'm just a Swordsman
My path is... Misguidedly Evil
Tools of the Trade... My sword, the Falchion as well as a locket, it used to be a necklace, but the chain broke long ago, leaving me with the remaining piece. Inside has a picture of... well, her
This is who I am Marth was generally a naive child, and would shamelessly ask questions to his older brother, who amazingly had a large amount of patience with him for someone generally hotheaded. As he grew older, Marth grew out of this stage, and became a rather noble character, somewhat like his father, but he takes after his mother in looks. He had a good sense of right and wrong, but he also had a stronger sense of priority. He was levelheaded but he still is rather calm, choosing logic over emotions. But after Shiida's death, he went spiraling downward, refusing to believe it. One might label him now slightly crazy. He has a very short fuse and does not mind giving anyone a collection of scars if they do blow it. Marth now has zero tolerance of people in general and does not like idle chit chat. He likes going straight to the point, and then be done with it and sometimes jumps to conclusions. What he fails to remember is how his brothers will react if they ever do manage to see him now...
Hitting rewind...Edge Marth Seraph is the second child in the Seraph family; the oldest being Arumat Ike Seraph, the youngest being Roy Fayte Seraph. The three were close, and often the brothers were found sparring with their swords outside. His family had made an arranged marriage plan with another family with Marth, since his older brother Ike had left to seek adventure, since he did not enjoy staying around the familiar town. It wasn't really, respectful to put it gently, to have Roy, the youngest, marry. Not to mention the fact that Roy was not ready to settle down with anyone, preferring to stay a bachelor.
The three brothers knew Shiida for most of their lives, so Marth had no qualms about the arrangement. But shortly after their engagement, Shiida was kidnapped by the Pythons, and obviously, the swordman went after her. He soon heard that Shiida became the dragon's next Diva, and his hopes were dashed. Until he actually went and found the not so great dragon himself. And they made a deal, one the dragon did not keep. Marth would go under the dragon's services as the dragon saw fit, and if he worked well enough, Shiida would be released back to him. Eager to do anything to ensure her safety, Marth agreed.
However, not long after, Shiida was killed, and the Dragon ordered a new search for the Divas. Marth could not believe that Shiida was murdered, but at the same time, he had worked up to a very high position. He still stays there, still believing that if he worked hard enough, Shiida will return.

I really enjoy... Swordplay
Love it! Shiida, My brothers, Ike gave me my sword, Roy left me his sword sheathe to use. Being left alone
Eew, Nasty! Death, if any harm falls to his loved ones.
Turn it up! Time After Time - Mai Kuraki
Sssh, don't tell! I still believe that Shiida's still alive... (( He doesn't wish to face the fact that she's dead ))
I fight for... Shiida, eventually the Diva
Am I forgetting something...? Marina looks quite similar to Shiida, a fact that would probably drive Marth even more insane. His headband was a gift from Shiida
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff