Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]
Grrrrrrrrr IM ON THE BRINK OF INSANiTY RRRAAAWWWRRR!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ScarlettLullaby

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 am

Blleeehhh I am so confused and mad right now. I was dating this guy for a bit over a month, happy as could be, y'know? Well, we kinda had sOme beyond our age things goin' on on the side, (nothing to the point of full on sex, I'm not a slut XP) but I knew it all made him happy and I actually liked it, so I never said anything. I was just happy being with him and I loved him.

So last week, he tells me that he isn't the kind of guy I need to be going out with and that we don't have anything in common, and says we should be just friends. Naturally I'm pretty upset but I let it go and I wanna be his friend. The next two days at school, he doesn't speak to me. Doesn't even acknowledge my existence as a person. My friends are telling me that I should just forget about him. I start to agree.

So he calls me on the phone a few nights ago and explains that he just couldn't look at me the same way after we broke up, and he still wants to be my friend and talk to me. I say it's cool. He also says he still wants to have the advantages he did when we were dating (doin' stuff over the phone, letting him touch me, ect.) and like an idiot, I said yes.

The next day, (yesterday) we got our new classes for the semester and I have two classes in a row with him. We sat with eachother and laughed and talked and just had a great time like when we were dating. When I get home, he calls me and tells me that being together for so long today made him miss me and he wanted to go out again. Of course, idiotic and lovestruck, I said yes. Later last night, he calls and says he isn't ready for a relationship. Grrrrrrr.......he goes from happy friends one minute, super in love the next, then not wanting a relationship the next! Gaaaahhhhhhhh, I am just so so so so confused!!!! I kinda want it all to be over with, but there's just something about him that makes me love being with him. I made him a promise a while ago that I'd never leave him either as a friend or a girlfriend until he decided he didn't want me. He said it would never happen. I mainly made that promise because he has gone thru lotsa s**t in his life and I kinda wanted to be a difference. That promise and my feelings for him are the only things keeping me back from just never speaking to him again. I don't like having my emotions toyed with, but that is really the only thing happening right now. Grrrrrrrrrrrr confusion and insanityyyyyy.....!!!!!!

*Takes a deep breath from all the ranting*
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:46 pm

I just realized I was about to post my opinion about the topic in a ranting thread.

Gah ;C

Sacred Covenant

Generous Capitalist

8,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

ScarlettLullaby

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Siggen
I just realized I was about to post my opinion about the topic in a ranting thread.

Gah ;C

What do you mean?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:13 pm

If it's any consolation, I'd be in the exact same situation as you, because I'm a person who's easily confused xD but seriously, if you really think htat he's just playing with you, then maybe you should be the one who says that you guys should slow down. The truth of the matter is, if he's taking advantage of you (which is kinda what it sounds like), then maybe you should put your foot down and show him that you're not a pushover. Just saying.

Pixel Digits

Bashful Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ScarlettLullaby

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:43 pm

MitashiUchiha16
If it's any consolation, I'd be in the exact same situation as you, because I'm a person who's easily confused xD but seriously, if you really think htat he's just playing with you, then maybe you should be the one who says that you guys should slow down. The truth of the matter is, if he's taking advantage of you (which is kinda what it sounds like), then maybe you should put your foot down and show him that you're not a pushover. Just saying.

That is honestly the best advice i have gotten so far! I do wanna do that, but since inwrote that huge rant, we have done some more and when he just starts to like kiss me or grab my chest or something, I honestly don't want him to stop, even though later I look back at it and wish I said something and told him no.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:51 pm

if he pulls that crap again, just say "i'm fine with being your friend, but if you want more than that, look somewhere else."

ChaosEntities

ScarlettLullaby

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:32 pm

LunarBreeze
if he pulls that crap again, just say "i'm fine with being your friend, but if you want more than that, look somewhere else."

I think I should do that. Thank goodness he just got another girlfriend though, but he met her online so idk wat he's gonna do. Hopefully now he will only wanna be friends with me.
OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games