Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
RP AIM/PM Partner (LIT - Need Seme- I have plots!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LostLoveVampire

9,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:08 pm
Ok, so the title is mostly true.

I have a seme character, but I would rather not use him unless I really have to. I would love to use my little ukes though. I'm in the profile thread, but I also love coming up with new characters. I have a few plot ideas if anyone is interested.

"Caged"

A special company based in an unnamed country on an island that no one monitors has a certain merchandise that is near impossible to come by. These beautiful song-birds look incredibly human and it's hard not to tear the eyes away from their rare forms. A wealthy business man decides he must have one after seeing a certain picture in the catalog. Bought and paid for, this beautiful young boy is taken from the breeding village and given to his new owner. Will the owner return the pretty bird to a cage or just keep the soft singing boy in the house, all to himself?

"The Thief's Grin"

A certain naughty thief has been keeping the police at arm's length, dodging and stealing priceless treasures and leaving behind taunting little calling cards. What happens when a a certain annoyed mob boss gets robbed and decides to hire some help? The help catches the thief and now it's charm the kidnapper or find a way to escape!?

"Fanged Menace"

A young slayer is sent to prove himself to his master, needing to vanquish the threat in a village on the outskirts of an old European town. He ends up getting caught and becomes the new play-thing of the vampire. Never one to give up, he keeps his head up and his teeth bared. The boy is determined to be a trifle every chance he gets.

Well, that's what I have so far. If you have any other ideas or want to tweak some of mine, please tell me! I'm open to a lot and I do some anime RP's, if it know the series!!

PLEASE PM ME!

-LLV

PS- MUST BE LITERATE! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 pm
I am amazed with your detailed and well planned plots.  

Hasani Mubarak

LostLoveVampire

9,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:32 pm
Is that sarcasm or sincere? I'm sorry, it's my first post and I'm self-conscious. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:51 pm
Oh no, the utmost sincere. I find your chosen style to be interesting. No need to be self conscious about your work. If it means anything to you, I adore your characters and plot the same.  

Hasani Mubarak

LostLoveVampire

9,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:11 pm
Well, if you are looking for a partner, let me know!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:24 pm
Well, I am always on the look out for more and new partners.
When you want, I am here and willing to be apart of you plots  

Hasani Mubarak

LostLoveVampire

9,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:29 pm
Any plot in particular look good?  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff