Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Noblesse Oblige - The Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:07 pm

The Roleplay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Basic:
Would you rather? (Are you trying to be a Numeral or an Extra?)
I was born as (Full name), but the ones close to me call me (nickname: one you like/one you don't/etc).
Last birthday, there were (age in numbers) candles on my cake.
My pen's ink is (post color - use the code to show us what it looks like)
The "incident" left a scar. I call it (your power).

About:
What's underneath may surprise you: (Personality. Include an unsuspected, maybe hidden trait of your character's)
History is boring. Mine goes a little like this. (Character's biography)
When I close my eyes and wish at 11:11, I'm wishing for (Something your character wants to happen or to own; a desire.)
The closest ones to you..? Well... (Talk about family. Where do they live? With family, friends, alone? What loved ones other than roleplay characters does your character have?)
The closest one.. to me.. is.. (crush / no one - yet. If this changes later, you can send me a message and I can change it for you )

Details:
Permanently etched: (tattoos)
Permanently pierced: (piercings)
On my mind..? (hair color)
I see through a (eye color) tinted window.

Extras:
Oh no you don't: (Weaknesses/Dislikes)
Yes, my favorite: (Basically, finish this sentence with three things: I have a soft spot for..)
I don't know about saving the world, but if I was a superhero, my theme song would have to be (A song you think fits your character. Make it a link to a YouTube video with it in it, maybe?).

Who the hell is playing god? (your username)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 pm

User ImageBasic:
Would you rather? Numeral
I was born as Annabeth Isabella Cromwell, but the ones close to me call me Anna, but I hate people calling me Beth,
Last birthday, there were 17 candles on my cake.
My pen's ink is blues
The "incident" left a scar. I call it playing with the earth. I guess you could say I can move the earth and plants and such, but don't get excited, it's nothing special.

About:
What's underneath may surprise you: Around my friends, I'm a sweet and kind person who will do anything to make you laugh or anything to make you smile. Though, when I get around my parents, I don't talk, just do. Nod, say yes, walk away. When they don't see me, I love making them mad, just doing things I know they'll never find out about, but if they ever did, it'd piss them off so badly. It gets bad at times, but I never stay that way. The second I'm with my friends, my anger goes away, and I feel better again. I guess you could say the bad side of me is that when I get mad I get reckless and such.
History is boring. Mine goes a little like this. All my life my parents have forced everything down my throat. They want me to be a musician, an artist, a genius, everything. When I was one, they started having me go to piano classes, then when I was 5, cello lessons, and when I turned seven, flute. And when I started middle school they started having me go to a private tutor four times a week and having me stay after school for an hour working on band music. I hate it, and I really wish I could get away. Even now, in high school, I have to stay after school for two hours band practice, then go to music classes on Mondays, Dance class on Tuesdays, a tutor on Wednesdays, and then Gymnastics on Thursdays. I only get to hang out with people on Fridays and Saturdays, and on Sundays I have to stay at home working on my different instruments and paintings or drawings. I hate it, and I feel pressured to be perfect, when I'm only really good at one thing, and that's music.
When I close my eyes and wish at 11:11, I'm wishing for freedom, anything to get away from my parents.
The closest ones to you..? Well... That's my dog, Bell. She's a beautiful German Shepard that I got about two years ago, so she's still a pup. Anyone else, well, there might be my little sister Kayla, but she is only about seven, and is starting to be forced into things like I was.
The closest one.. to me.. is.. someone you don't know yet..

Details:
Permanently etched: It was spur of the moment
Permanently pierced: My ears, belly button, and even my lip on the right side, my parents haven't seen it, and I'd like to keep it that way.
On my mind..? Golden Blonde
I see through a blue tinted window.

Extras:
Oh no you don't: I can't stand my parents, or super sickly sweet family things, and don't even get me started on everything I'm in.
Yes, my favorite: I absolutely love chocolate, rain, and chaos.
I don't know about saving the world, but if I was a superhero, my theme song would have to be Dark Blue

Who the hell is playing god? xXHiddenXTearsXx

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:00 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Basic:
I was born as Riona Oria Rioux but the ones close to me call me Roar, for my initials. It's catchy, I like it. But, I don't like my middle name at all.
My pen's ink is Dark purple
The "incident" left a scar. I call it fire control. Sometimes, when I get fired up (no pun intended), I can create fire from my hands. It's freaky stuff, really.

About:
What's underneath may surprise you: I'm very sarcastic, and can bring light into any situation. Heck, I didn't think we'd get hit by lightning when I told the others we shouldn't bother with going inside.. I was a bit scared, though.. water's not my thing... Wait, I didn't say that! I'm not afraid to speak my mind. I'm not afraid of anything, honest!
I'm very outgoing and energetic, and I guess I could think things over more than I do. But I'm still alive, what else do I need?
History is boring. Mine goes a little like this. I grew up normally, I guess. I was really shy when I was little. No, really, I was shy... Fine, don't believe me. Anyways, moving around didn't help with that. My dad was in the military, you see. And then my parents got a divorce, and we moved here. I thought I'd hate my stepfather, but he's actually alright. He's the one that got me to not be shy. Took me to a wrestling match, he did. That's what got me into karate. Now I've been taking lessons since I was 13, and I can pack a punch despite my size, so don't mess with me. Or my friends, I'll kick your a** just the same if you mess with my friends. They've been by my side through a lot, even the divorce, and I let them rely on me just as much as I rely on them.
When I close my eyes and wish at 11:11, I'm wishing for There are some people in my life, I'm not naming names, that I wish I could teach them a lesson. I mean, let's be honest, hasn't there been a time in your life when you thought, "Man, that kid needs to be beaten into a pulp, or something,"? I guess that's what I really want.
The closest ones to you..? Well... My parents were divorced when I was ten, and I went with my mother. She remarried a few years later, and then died in a car accident. I live with my brother and his dad, my stepfather. We have an okay relationship. We all loved my mom a lot, so I guess we can relate to each other and that makes us close. I also have a pet rabbit named Kichi.
The closest one.. to me.. is.. No one yet..

Details:
Permanently etched: On my right ankle
Permanently pierced: Ears and cartiledge
On my mind..? Brown
I see through a purple tinted window.

Extras:
Oh no you don't: Water - I can't swim, I'm afraid of it. I also don't like sticky things, and dogs. They're too loud and reckless.. hey, hold on a minute!
Yes, my favorite: Anything sweet, joking around, and rabbits
I don't know about saving the world, but if I was a superhero, my theme song would have to be I Don't Care

Who the hell is playing god? ravensluckyshadow
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:00 pm

User ImageBasic:
I was born as Secile Sarae
but the ones close to me call me Sisi, I really hate it when people call me like that. I prefer the second one, Ciel.
My pen's ink is Dark red
The "incident" left a scar. I call it Telekinesis. I have the ability to move things with my mind. It's pretty handy when I don't feel like getting up in order to get my drawing stuff

About:
What's underneath may surprise you: I'm quiet, kind and caring. My friends know me as a trustable girl who cares for others more than for herself. But I actually care for myself a lot. I won't say i'm really selfish, no, as I said before, I'm caring. but I can be pretty jealous or angry. Also I'm very lonely sometimes, but I don't like showing that.
History is boring. Mine goes a little like this. I was born in a normal family. My life was alright, I had fun I guess. I started drawing when I was six and i grew to be pretty good at it. My dad always was proud of me when I showed him my drawings, and then I was so happy. My mum never was. She was always away, always working. She still is. However, a few years ago, on my 14th birthday, my dad died. I miss him a lot. For him, and for myself, I never gave up on drawing, and I never will.
When I close my eyes and wish at 11:11, I'm wishing for My dad to come back to me, or to become a famous artist. Or sometimes I just wish for a puppy for the times I feel so lonely..
The closest ones to you..? Well... I live with my mum and my little siste Kate. Kate is 4 years old and really cute. My mum is always working, that's why Lisa is always at our home. Taking care of Kate and sometimes me. I like her a lot, even though she's 20. My dad is dead, but i still love him. Further I'm just having fun with my school friends.
The closest one.. to me.. is.. No, I'm not in love. (yet)

Details:
Permanently etched: Me? Tattoos? No, of course not.
Permanently pierced: Same goes for piercings, not a single one.
On my mind..? Black
I see through a Purple/brown tinted window.

Extras:
Oh no you don't: Spiders, Annoying people, Showing off.
Yes, my favorite: Dogs, little children, flowers
I don't know about saving the world, but if I was a superhero, my theme song would have to be TBP.

Who the hell is playing god? Acheta

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:17 pm

User ImageBasic:
I was born as Alexis Rhyschard Rommel, but the ones close to me call me Alex or Rhys. Sometimes Rommeld McDonald if I'm being made fun of.
My pen's ink is Dark Blue
The "incident" left a scar. I call it Invisibility. To the naked eye, I blend in with my surroundings perfectly. The only way to really find me is to look at me through a mirror. It only hides me to the naked eye, but my reflection is visible... it's almost as if I'm a ghost.

About:
What's underneath may surprise you: I'm considered weak amongst those around me. I've never been strong, and I was always made fun of. If there was someone to be laughed at, I was it. Suicide used to be a strong thought, and I sometimes wish I had. I'm weak, but, hidden underneath all of it is a lion. He hides away, waiting for a time to shine, to be a hero to someone. To save someone, rather than be saved. I want to be a savior to someone, even if it's only from harsh words. My only redeeming quality is the willpower I have.
History is boring. Mine goes a little like this. When I was a born those 17 years ago, I was sick, very sick. The doctors said I had only a few months ahead of me before my small body finally gave out. It was a shock to my parents and the doctors that I lived, and fought of the disease. I was a walking miracle of life, and my parents believed every second of it. I never lived a rich life, but, a life on a bit of the lower class, never really getting much, but I didn't need it, I had family...

That is, until last year. My parents had gone out for a date night... something they hadn't done since I was born. I hung around the house, and with my group of friends. I didn't get the call until the next day, that my parents had an accident. And by the time I got to the hospital, I was told they'd died only minutes before I got there. I live by myself, in a small apartment, working and going to school. My life will be fine, my future is secure, thanks to my parents hard work... but, I never got to say bye to them when they died, or hear their last words, or even thank them for being my parents.
When I close my eyes and wish at 11:11, I'm wishing for A chance to thank my parents, and say a farewell to them.
The closest ones to you..? Well... They would be my closest friends, the ones who looked after me when my parents died. I needed them more than ever these past few days, and I could never be away from them. Without them, who knows where I'd be.
The closest one.. to me.. is.. No one would fall in love with me...

Details:
Permanently etched: I don't have any.
Permanently pierced: Just the three in my left ear.
On my mind..? blonde
I see through a light brown tinted window.

Extras:
Oh no you don't: I don't want to ever be alone, I'm terrified of losing people. I can't stand to see people rift apart, losing out on an opportunity.
Yes, my favorite: If I see a stray animal, I always leave any kind of food I have for it. I can play the piano really well, and I have a cross I wear around my neck. The chain was my fathers, and the cross was my mothers. They're my only memento.
I don't know about saving the world, but if I was a superhero, my theme song would have to be Instrumental Piano

Who the hell is playing god? T3rran
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:04 pm

User ImageBasic:
I was born asEthan Christopher Lee , but the ones close to me call me Ethan, or Christopher when their mad at me.
My pen's ink is Lime green
The "incident" left a scar. I call it ice control, I can shoot ice from my hands but it’s weak, Its better if there is some sort of liquid then I can turn that into ice as high as I please.

About:
What's underneath may surprise you: I’ve been told I’m cold like ice…ironic isn’t it.I’m not cold, the only ones who think that are ones I do not care for, including my family. I’m a nice guy, I have my problems who doesn’t, including anger issues...I still have to take classes, stupid Melody.
History is boring. Mine goes a little like this. I had a mom at one point, for three years maybe, she died, I never knew her and I don’t really care. Well me and my dad lived fine until I was ten then he met Melody….never met a women as horrid as her. She played nice until she got Prego and my father married her. My sister is six and is really the only one of the family I like, dad is too buzy being a man slave to that witch. My escape is my friend, that’s the only thing I look forwarded to in the day.
When I close my eyes and wish at 11:11, I'm wishing for Melody to be out of my life and people to stop assuming I’m evil.
The closest ones to you..? Well... My little sister Hannah, and my dog Sadie
The closest one.. to me.. is.. no one

Details:
Permanently etched: None ,I hate needles
Permanently pierced: None
On my mind..?Black
I see through a Brown (purple contacts) tinted window.

Extras:
Oh no you don't: Needles, Melody, silence
Yes, my favorite: Hannah, animals, and apples
I don't know about saving the world, but if I was a superhero, my theme song would have to be ten miles wide

Who the hell is playing god? Sweetiepea123

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 pm

User ImageBasic:
Would you rather? Extra
I was born as Olive Abigail Ray, but the ones close to me call me Olive or Oli ,and they know not to call me Abigail.
My pen's ink is teal :]
The "incident" left a scar. I call it Shadow control, it really doesn’t fit me though because I hate the dark…and I’m not very good at it yet, the only time I use it is when it’s needed .

About:
What's underneath may surprise you: trust me when I say I’m hardly perfect, I know that and I truly do not want to be. I would say that I’m perky, sweet, joyful but I would be lying. I am sweet and a normally happy person but I do not like to have people help me and I grew up without friends. Well grew up without them until last year where I met my friends, the people I actually care about. It’s still new to me, but I’m learning every day.
History is boring. Mine goes a little like this. I’m anything but perfect and my past is no exception, in fact it’s the worst thing about me and it still haunts my life. I was born and raised on the bad side of town, the side where people are afraid to walk outside…My father was not in the picture and my mother was not a suitable guardian. She spent every cent she made on drugs for herself so I was just skin and bones , that is until I was 11 and my mom was caught. They put me in an orphanage until they found my father, who was the last one expected a rich CEO who had slept with my mother while drunk and then left her to go back to his manicured life oblivious to me. I went and lived with him but the dreams of my mother still haunted my dreams…they still do. My father is alright not really a dad figure more like an awkward uncle, my stepmother and step sister still look at me like I’m going to bite…not that I care what those snobs think.
When I close my eyes and wish at 11:11, I'm wishing for my fear of rejection to go away…
The closest ones to you..? Well... my cat Jibbers, that’s really the only one because my dads always holed up in his office and my stepmother and sister look at me like I’m crap
The closest one.. to me.. is.. no one..

Details:
Permanently etched: None, please my stepmother would kill me..
Permanently pierced: my ear twice and my hips
On my mind..? light brownish orange
I see through a dark greenish blue tinted window.

Extras:
Oh no you don't: the dark, only because of where I used to live…and Birds, the talking kind..I was attacked awhile back by one….
Yes, my favorite: Cats, fruity gum, and music
I don't know about saving the world, but if I was a superhero, my theme song would have to be Vanilla Twilight~owl city

Who the hell is playing god?sweetiepea123
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 pm

User ImageBasic:
I was born as Aiden, but the ones close to me call me Ace.
Last birthday, there were
17 candles on my cake.
My pen's ink is Red
The "incident" left a scar. I call it Calling Cards. Yeah, I came up with that myself. So get this, when I touch a card, whatever picture is in that card, pops out. But oddly, it doesn't tend to work with imaginary objects or things...like pokemon. Damnit, that would have been so cool.

About:
What's underneath may surprise you: I'm is sarcastic and a bit of an a*****e. I am your typical badass that doesn't really care for others.
History is boring. Mine goes a little like this. I was normally the reallly quiet, keep-to-himself kinda guy. My parents spoiled me rotten with all kinds of games and different technology. I'm not your typical spoiled brat though, more of a "I hate everyone in this gd world." spoiled brat. I want nothing to do with any of these freaks society calls normal.
When I close my eyes and wish at 11:11, I'm wishing for everyone to just GET ALONG! Seriously, whats wrong with the world. All these teenagers today just beat the hell out of each other, literally and figuratively.
The closest ones to you..? Well... Well, I like my parents, but sometimes they get a little...annoying about me never having a gf. But I love my little sister, but everyone seems to think brothers and sisters should hate each other...so I pretend like she's a royal pain around my friends.
The closest one.. to me.. is.. HA! A crush? Me...riiight..

Details:
Permanently etched: I have a Ace of Spades tattoo on my right shoulder.
Permanently pierced: Yeah, and I forgot to mention that I'm gay too...get bent.
On my mind..? Red (Dyed it, its really brown)
I see through a Red(contacts, they're really hazel) tinted window.

Extras:
Oh no you don't: Dogs scare the hell out of me. And I've never really been the sporty type...so I never...learned how to swim.
Yes, my favorite: I like videogames, board games, card games, and photography.
I don't know about saving the world, but if I was a superhero, my theme song would have to be TBP.

Who the hell is playing god? Bloodylilrose

ravensluckyshadow

9,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items