Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
MySpace webdesign

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shojosparkles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:49 pm
What do you think about the web design? I don't like it. It's plain and the navigation is a bit confusing. I wonder why it's so popular.

Also, the profiles are a b***h to customize. @_@

What do you think?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:57 am
it's plain but there is a lot of pieces to myspace. it's best to keep it simple when you have so much going on.

myspace is popular because it is a great way to stay in touch with friends especially when one moves, graduates, or has lost contact with old friends.  

Jenudi

starlightskyblue

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:44 am
I gotta admit that Myspace's pretty confusing too : since the profile lock itseld with table n suck and we can only customise only some part, but yet some body always figure the way out to mess aroudn with it, HTML n CSS r not hard things to learn yet I found it very useful!...

o- n add me if you wish XD http://www.myspace.com/iam_yuikami  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:09 am
Yeah.... ugh I hate the design of that site. I do like hanging around on the site, but a lot of times I get too frustrated with the navigation and everything. In my opinion it would be easy to totally revamp the design and make it make sense and look good.

On MySpace my page is http://www.myspace.com/livnginabluewrld  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Catani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:01 pm
>.< i must say i have a private hate for sites where the music starts when page is loaded, is quite loud and you can't find the volume control or stop button...

sorry it maybe just me, but windows has much higher level of sound than winamp has and it just starts booming in my room all of a sudden - using stereo to listen music from pc.... u_u;;;; [/end o'rant]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:58 am
Catani
>.< i must say i have a private hate for sites where the music starts when page is loaded, is quite loud and you can't find the volume control or stop button...

sorry it maybe just me, but windows has much higher level of sound than winamp has and it just starts booming in my room all of a sudden - using stereo to listen music from pc.... u_u;;;; [/end o'rant]

Yeah. I hate that aswell. I also hate that with WMP embed into the website, you can't code it to not play automatic, so matter what it will play automaticly.  

Monkeyman04

StreetFame

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:20 am
RubberSoul
What do you think about the web design? I don't like it. It's plain and the navigation is a bit confusing. I wonder why it's so popular.

Also, the profiles are a b***h to customize. @_@

What do you think?

I completely agree with u  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 5:01 am
i just chose to not touch the layout at all ... ~_~  

GhoSt-X

Cativa Carni

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:52 am
I joined it. Read up a few guides on how to customise it. Blocked the url from my Pc about 20 minutes later surprised

Utterly, it's a peice of crap xd Only the pro's can do it, and even then they look a bit dodgy and are still made by a company or group ;>.>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:44 pm
The main reason for MySpace is just like Xanga and Blogger. They are just a place were you can express yourself. I am a blog user till the end. I don't like to go with the personal journal trends.  

sirenwater

MissCharmed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:28 am
GhoSt-X
i just chose to not touch the layout at all ... ~_~

Me too mine is just plain.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:08 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

AntoineDelacroix

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff