Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Procol Harum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:20 pm
Well, seeing as Douglas is an atheist and George Hindu, they're prolly just chillin' at Milliways, wondering when that darned Traveling Wilburys box set finally came out. I mean, if Dhani Harrison and Barbara Orbison say it's coming, then it's coming!

...either that or they're sitting invisibly in my bedroom, watching an old Cat Stevens concert on TV. Prolly couldn't care less what we're talking about, unless it happens to be witty. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:15 pm
if George is Hindu, wouldn't that mean he'd only be having a pit stop at Milliway's before returning to Earth again?  

MST3Kakalina

Yuki-Onna Reed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:12 pm
MST3Kakalina
if George is Hindu, wouldn't that mean he'd only be having a pit stop at Milliway's before returning to Earth again?

That's right. Stopping off for a bit of a drink with Douglas before he slogs back to the grind again...

only of course they've had a bit too much and have been there about four years now. Their current topic of conversation is loudly denying the existence of the "I Love a Satanist!" Club to anyone who will listen, because it doesn't exist. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:38 pm
*Runs off to find the song.*  

Angilwingz

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games