Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Amityville High Host Club. We're official!! Yay! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:48 pm
Quote:
There's a little kitty cat that makes it's home in the club known for hosting. Nightengale XIII in either form is adorable little thing who loves to cuddle, talk and ask questions. Almost naive, he'll pull out those one liners that may...or may not have your heart a flutter, doesn't matter if your a Ghoul or a Boil, he loves you all the same. He'll play with you as well, games and toys of course are his favorite, though he'll just do about anything to keep you entertained. His favorite past time though is telling scary stories and well, if you like that sort of thing, he'll give you a story that'll creep under your skin.

Hnnnn As far as Uniforms: I'd hate to do the formal but I am a fan of tuxes, or formal wear like slacks and turtlenecks. Not sure about summer time wear, I can imagine them dying of heat /watches all of them unbutton their shirts and loosen ties and fan themselves OTL  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:34 pm
I HAVE SOME UM. IDEAS

OTL OTL OTL in the form of crap doodles

I was trying to make them halloween-y. The girl idea has um. Pumpkin pumps and web stockings. |D The ghoul's idea has mostly orange, the boil's idea has mostly black.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and um. Profile thing in a sec. |DD  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:51 pm
Quote:
Arcadia is a manticore that likes to eat things enjoys long walks on the beach. And sports! Her skillset includes eating, talking and, well, talking. Is your boil or ghoul shy? Quiet? Physically incapable of speech? That's fine, because Cady will more than make up for it. It might not be particularly witty, but it will definitely be, ah, interesting. Her enthusiasm and choice of conversation fodder knows no bounds. No, really.

Derp. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:33 pm
Ooh, I really like those! o: There'll probably be some events/parties where they wear different outfits and such, but I think those ideas would work well for the 'standard' uniform. XD Other opinions, anyoonneee?  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:02 pm
Manda

Also I didn't realize Cady was official~ If you want, the RP to drop off her minipet could be a true PRP instead of squee-mail XD Just lemme know, and I can set it up!

A real RP is fine too! Up to you. Aksaja could always mention it to her in Music class? 8D And they can meet up later somewhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:55 pm
So Prom completely derailed the club set-up LOL

GETTING BACK TO THIS in the next couple of days, still need info from a few people ~ *will bug via PM if needed*

Ravv, would you be cool with us using those uniform ideas officially? Eventually I'm hoping to get art of each club member wearing their uniform 8D  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:02 pm
moonlit-raven

Eyulra

Kaze Taco

Nio Love

Hitsuzen

STILL NEED BIOS FROM YOU GUYS herp derp *reminder*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 pm
Is it too late for sign-ups? Bea would love to provide any.... services.... 8D  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:59 am
Not at all! The Host Club will likely almost always be open for new members~ If you're up for it, Aksaja should meet Bea and like basically interview her for the club at some point XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:06 am
Ravvlet
A real RP is fine too! Up to you. Aksaja could always mention it to her in Music class? 8D And they can meet up later somewhere.

FINALLY started this RP, sorry it took me so long orz orz
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21861377

I figured they could also talk about her joining Host Club in there lol. Thus the 'discussion' part of it  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:32 am
Manda
Not at all! The Host Club will likely almost always be open for new members~ If you're up for it, Aksaja should meet Bea and like basically interview her for the club at some point XD

Sounds wonderful! how should we go about this? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:35 pm
Scyerline

Well, Bea could just come by the club room and either randomly meet him there or leave a note or something, then we could do a PRP :3

I've got all the posts reserved pretty much, I just need to actually open it for posting lol  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers