Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
C o m a R e m a k e (Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:27 pm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:41 pm

тнє ρяσfιℓєѕ

тнє gιяℓ

User Image
чukkí lα'sτєllα ταmαkí

ฬคภภค кภ๏ฬ ๓є؟

lєtร รtคгt ๏ŦŦ ๏ภ tђเร

Well first off my name isчukkí lα'stєllα tαmαkí,i was born on December 2nd making me 16.Im not all peaches and cream,you will see me acting like thisAt times I'm funny and random,but i do speak my mind a lot,so get ready for that.For my friends,im protective and caring,im gentle and sweet while also wild and reckless.i am the Girl of this story.

ค lเttlє ภ๏tє t๏ tคкє

♨Him (...duh..)
♨ Music;which involves singing and playing instruments
♨ Art
♨animals

☄rude people
☄ pink
☄ Pity
☄Her body

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

ℓєтѕ σρєи ιт υρ

Before highschool,and even now my life gos something like this,When i was younger around 11 years ago,my body was extremely weak and i was told i was dieing.The only person i had in my life at the time was my uncle,My father was in jail and my mother was beating to death from him because of the pay of my health.I was always gentle and i always knew,i probably have no life.So,when the docters told my uncle and me i was going to die,i just smiled.I thought,well at least im going to be with my mother.After a month of being told about that,i was sitting up on the hospital bed and looking out the window as the t.v played.I heard a boy call out to me and i turned to him.That day,changed my life around.He would sneak me out even if his fever would rise,and we would play around.The hospital knew all about us,at one point we went to a old womans room and talked with her.She said that soon she would be gone and she was happy because she had no regrets and would be with the people she loved.I smiled and told her i would to,i was happy but the boy started to cry.Realizing he would miss me and still want to play with me,i started to doubt my ideals.When that year was up,he was released from the hospital and promise he would come back for me and stay with me.I couldn't help but smile.He gave me strength and hope,so i asked was there a way to delay or stop me from dieing so soon.The doctors told my uncle and i,it would be a risk,but i took it.Soon after ,i was also released and headed into the world.Still till this day,my body has many problems,and i must be careful,but when i transfered to a new school,he was there,i don't know how,but,i just knew it was him.Happy i ran to him,but he changed,he didn't believe me and was pissed off.Now,i hang around him but only because of my best friend knows his.How can i prove to him,that it's me.

му ραи∂σяα

MadHatterSora

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:14 pm

тнє вσу

User Image
Haruka Kira Higurashi

ฬคภภค кภ๏ฬ ๓є؟

lєtร รtคгt ๏ŦŦ ๏ภ tђเร

Well first off my name is Haruka Kira Higurashi, I was born on October 5th making me 18. Im not all peaches and cream, you will see me acting like this stubborn and cool. Ever since he found out about the "death" of the girl he met in the hospital the light went out of the world for him. He is very intelligent but doesn't really care much about anything. When angered he takes on a very very cold demeanor in which he tends to say things very cruel without much regard for the other person's feelings. He used to be very kind and caring. In reality he is very fragile emotion wise and does not like to be hurt. I am the boy of this story.

ค lเttlє ภ๏tє t๏ tคкє

♨ Solitude
♨ Sarcasm
♨ Sweets
♨ Singing

☄ Being lied to
☄ Clingy types of girls
☄ The dark
☄ Animals

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Lets open it up

Before high school,and even now my life gos something like this, As a child I was very sick. I had this never ending fever that would spike at random multiple times throughout the day making me pass out or just really sick to my stomach. My concerned parents eventually just had me admitted to a hospital for most of my earlier years. It was there that I met her. This girl about the same age as me who had a smile I'd do anything to see. She was much more sicker than my at the time and I felt so bad for her that I felt it was my duty to take her out and make her forget about her illness. During one of our adventures through the hospital though was when I found out her real fate. We ended up venturing into this old lady's room who was going to die very soon. They started taking about that subject saying they wouldn't mind it and I started to cry. I hadn't realized just how much I would miss her when she was gone and really how much she had grown to mean to me. She was my first love. When I was finally well enough to be let out of the hospital I didn't want to go just to leave her there so I made her a promise that I would come back soon and we would be together when she was better.

Well a few years later I came back to keep my promise. When I asked about her they told me the most terrible news. She was gone. I was so torn up more so of the fact that when I was in the hospital I didn't even know her name. Now that I'm back in high school I can't find anything to care about anymore. I was so taken back by the cruelness of the world that I in turn also became cold. Sure I have one friend who I know is trying to make me feel better with all the best intentions but I would really rather he didn't do such things. One day something weird happened. This girl I had never met before hugged me out of no where and told me that she was the little girl from the hospital. I was so angry and upset at her so obvious lie that I pushed her away without really listening to her story. I mean how could one person be so cruel?

му ραи∂σяα

HatterHarleyQuinn
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:17 pm

тнє gιяℓ'ѕ вєѕтfяιєи∂

User Image
Shiro Tsuki Haru

ฬคภภค кภ๏ฬ ๓є؟

lєtร รtคгt ๏ŦŦ ๏ภ tђเร

Well first off my name isShiro Tsuki Haru,i was born on December 1stmaking me 16[.Im not all peaches and cream,you will see me acting like thisI am very perky and caring. I am known to be outgoing, crazy, random, and loud. I am rarely upset and easily out spoken. I don't deal well when it comes to people fighting. Nor do I always have to right words to solve problem's or help people with their problems! I tend to be childish and speak in 3rd person and I hate confrontation as well. It takes a lot to make me mad or upset. I seem to love to run away from my problems. I always look on the bright side of life and I try to get others to too, even if it doesn't always work. Sometimes though I can be a little too... aggressive and ordering.i am the Girl's Best Friend of this story.

ค lเttlє ภ๏tє t๏ tคкє

♨ Candy/Sweets
♨ Music!
♨ Dancing
♨ Stuffed Animals

☄ The Dark
☄ Tight/Enclosed/Ect Space (I'm claustrophobic, big time)
☄ Blood/Gore
☄ Being by myself

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Lets open it up

Before high school,and even now my life gos something like this,My Life...? It has it's ups and downs! My parents, right now, are going through a divorce. They fought/fight a lot anyway and they kicked me out on time. It was late at night, all their yelling at woken up my little sister, I told her to stay when I heard something break and the fighting got louder. The minute I got downstairs, they noticed me, stopped, and my dad kicked me out. I went upstairs and packed my bags and the whole time my sister cried and begged for me to stay. I lived on the streets for 3 weeks before my parents let back into the house and I resumed going to school. Right as I resumed school, a new girl came. At first, I wasn't sure about her, she seemed secretive. But I've warmed up to her! Even through living on the streets and everything, I've always looked on the bright side of life and I don't tend on changing it...

OH about my different colored eyes? They have always been that way. The left one, my green eye, is the eye I have the most trouble with. I naturally have bad eyesight, but I broke my glasses and I can't wear contacts, so I have to deal. But I'm almost completely blind in my green eye. I was born that way and the doctors told me I was supposed to be blind already, but somehow I'm not! And I do not plan on being blind either!

му ραи∂σяα

Xx_Fearless_Lover_xX

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

WolfGyspyGlory

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:18 pm

тнє вσу'ѕ вєѕтfяιєи∂

User Image
Devin Kaeru Nakamura

ฬคภภค кภ๏ฬ ๓є؟

lєtร รtคгt ๏ŦŦ ๏ภ tђเร

Well first off my name is Devin Kaeru Nakamura,I was born on February 8th making me 18.I'm not all peaches and cream,you will see me acting like this I'm rather mischevious and get into trouble at times. I'm kind of lazy, and usually cheerful. I can pretty much get along with almost anyone, and despite my playful attitude I'm a rather caring person. People tell me I always seem paranoid, but that's probably because there's a fangirl on my tail.I am the Boy's Best Friend of this story.

ค lเttlє ภ๏tє t๏ tคкє

♨Sweets
♨ Music
♨ Sleeping
♨Presents

☄Pink
☄ Heights
☄ Fan girls
☄"Mary Sues"

му ραи∂σяα'ѕ вσχ

Let's open it up

Before high school,and even now my life gos something like this, My parents were always arguing about my half sister and me. My father cared more about me, my mother cared about my half sister. Every day when I get home from school, I hear a shouting match in the living room. My father tried to force me into becoming a 'perfect' child. My mother tried to do the same with my younger sister. In the end, I had to take care of my sister while my parents argued. As soon as I was old enough, I said good-bye to my old life and left town. Now I live with my grandfather, and I still write letters to my sister sometimes.
It's surprising that Haruka and I became friends, seeing the differences in our personality. But when I heard his story, I tried to help him. No good. The guy's about as cold as a block of ice. When the new girl came up to him, I was rather surprised when he just pushed her away without telling her. I'm still trying to convince him to at least listen to her story...I hope he'll warm up soon. In the mean time...I don't mind having her and her friend around. It keeps the fangirls away~

му ραи∂σяα

Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces