View Results

loser-by-choice

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:08 am

Go ahead and feel free to post your work related rants here as well. sweatdrop

Okay. I work at a reduced menu Dairy Queen at a gas station. In the middle of freaking snowbird central! (A snowbird is an old person who lives where it snows, but comes here to the desert to stay warm and annoy the living crap out of the locals) And all these ******** old people, just cannot understand that this dairy queen does not have a full menu!

"Don't you have any burgers? Or chicken tenders? What about french fries?"

scream Do you see any of these items on the menu! No you do not. Do you see the tiny work space I have? Do you see a ******** grill? Go to McDonald's jackass! Seriously.

Also, when we run out of things, which happens, people just cannot believe it, so they order something else that has that same thing in it, so they get even more angry.

"What do you mean out? You are a corporation. How are you out?"

burning_eyes Cause were ******** out. All of you fat a** Americans ate it all. Deal with it and order something else. Damn it.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:58 pm

O.o full menu Dairy Queen's? I had never heard of a thing. I go to the Dairy Queen every Friday and Sunday (usually) like very close to Burger King. We eat there, and then we go get the ice cream. They shouldn't expect so much....in my opinion

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

loser-by-choice

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;

I hate it when corporate comes in. Everyone is all nervous and trying to get hings done that should be done every day, yet it never does. It's ridiculous. If the s**t would get done every day, then it would be so ******** hard to clean.

Also, I hate training new people if they are stupid. I got told how to do something, they had me do it, I then knew how to frikken do it. I cannot believe I have to tell this guy and show him four different damn times how to make the same damn food. There is a trainees list (that I never got) for you to read. Use it scream ! I have other s**t to do beside hold you damn hand. If you can't handle the job, then quit. Okay. That's enough ranting for the day. Till the next thing pisses me off.

Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games