Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Seeking Semes For My Ukes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:03 pm
I have played Seme for a few people who requested me, but I have yet to play the role of Uke to a Seme. And all though I take well in all whom I roleplay with; I want a change in character roles.

So if anyone is willing to play my Seme, then come here and let me know. But I want just a few things

-Semi to Lit roleplayers
-Active
-Can take charge depending on the plot

Those are my only rules, I will try to the best of my abilities not to make your character look bad. Please get back to me soon.

*~Hasani~*

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:23 pm
I'm a literate to semi-literate role player and I'm usually on all the time. My Seme's can be kind and gentle to hardcore and sadistic, depending on what the Uke wants. I can play Uke but I'm better at Seme. So if you'd like to role play with me and are interested in my characters let me know. Also if you do not like my characters I can make new ones to you specifications and likings.

~My Rpc's~  

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:56 pm
Thank you and I am very pleased to hear that. Pick any one of my current Ukes you like best. ^^.
Your characters are all so beautiful... It's hard to pick just one Aka sounds gentle, a loving person to be around. Dement Diavolul might be a handful, but it rather not seem his fault. And Hóngsè Lóng... His character amazed me so much. You make such difficult choices with astonishing figures.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:05 pm
~Why thank you, you kind words make my dull work sound magnificent. I favor your characters and have glanced at them numerous times but it's really hard to decide. Well since I have pressured myself to decide I cannot seem to pick between two, Mitsuo Nobuo and Nobuyuki Shinji. And feel free to pick any of my characters that seem to catch your eye. ~

~Phoenix~  

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:02 am
Well, I have come to my decision and I would like Hóngsè Lóng. His character intrigues me, he was first to catch my eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:50 am
Alright, he is a very mysterious character indeed. But I cannot seem to decide between yours. Do you have a specific character of yours that you would like to use first?

~Phoenix~  

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:30 pm
Nobuyuki, if you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:08 pm
No, not at all, I'm the one who asked you after all. Now do you prefer Pm's or the Guild? Look at me asking all the questions, I apologize.  

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:55 pm
Which ever one you prefer, I don't mind. But, your character is trapped in Kyushu park right? So would it be best to start there?

Also, I a lot of my requested players have asked me the same question about will it count if outside of the forums, the short version of it is unless they seek companionship with my characters; if you want to see the rule, it's in my RPC Layout labeled *Note*

Other than that, we can start when you are ready. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:58 pm
I am still in need of Semes, anyone willing to play with my Ukes?  

Hasani Mubarak

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff