Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAG-Really Awesome Guild *free contest over 1 mil in Prizes*

Back to Guilds

the ants go marching one-by-one, Hurrah! Hurrah! 

Tags: Cool, Zombies, Music, Friends, Awesome 

Reply "Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."
State of the Union Kurblabble

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Change!
  ยข
View Results

Fire 0ak
Crew

Buggy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 pm
Well, I like half watched it most of my thought process during was,'This guy sounds so ******** corny' and 'why are they clapping so much?'
It really seemed like he said a bunch of positive things to make everyone happy but actually he said a lot of negative things with a positive twist.
Lets see if I can recall, he discussed: How things are changing from the stable familiarity and it's unfair but we have to adapt, Healthcare is not out to get you, Poor education no child left behind, teachers deserve respect because they are our nation builders. We have Gays in our military, we should stop persecuting foreigners because in some cases they are coming here for their education and leaving with valuable skills, we are not like china bur, Recruiting offices and rotc should be in every school and university...s'all I got. There was lots of clapping for some reason.

Did you watch the state of the union speech? What do you think about it over all?
What should The US be doing to improve the current situation?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:19 am
I had to watch it because my sister-in-law had to for an assignment, and it was excruciatingly boring. Just like with Bush, and all the presidents before him (Except for a select few), they "didn't say anything" despite saying so much during his speech. All he talked about was things we already knew, and things that have already happened. What is that supposed to accomplish? Is the government so dumb that they can't realize that? They shouldn't be praising a speech that essentially says nothing.  

Psychological S T D

Mewling Seeker

"Be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river...."

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces