Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
We now officially have 42 members!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Max Glycine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:46 pm
I had an idea for the noob problem. You could ask on the homepage some sort of trivia question they would only know if they've read the books, or something like that. Like, ask them how Zaphod's lineage is backwards( his father is Zaphod Beeblebrox the 2, his grandfather the 3, etc.) (the answer: an accident with a contraceptive and a time machine)

That should rule out all but the most determined cheaters.
Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:19 pm
heart I donated 42 gold to the guild.  

Angilwingz

nereruo

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:05 am
i am new here 6*9=42 biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 9:13 am
Maybe someone should make a thread for people to indroduce themselves.... because this one seems to be getting used for this purpouse....

While I'm here, I'll just mention that I am new to the guild too, just to get it over with. And yes, I know of the 5 book trilogy and everything like that... and there was much rejoicing!!!

Heheh... "Dents"..... I'll try to get my chemistry class to accept this as a legitimate system of measurement. And we will write all our answers in Dents. twisted  

Lupe_Oceana

Super Nova Star Dust

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:05 am
cool I am glad I made the Cut for the membership! mrgreen I'll have to start saying that I sit on a Dent during Astronomy. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:55 am
Whoa. We've got 321 now. Do we want to go for 10 Dents, or would that mean too many n00bs who don't know Marvin from Colin?  

Lullabee

Timid Elocutionist

Dedale

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:50 pm
brilliant  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:34 pm
We may have a lot of members, but most of them don't/have stopped post/posting. And I just joined T-T  

Svlad Cjelli

Onimashu 13

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:42 pm
I can't wait for the next 42 that I will actually be a part of. Oh, and I have read the series, so down try to down me please.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:07 am
It makes me sad when I find a crazy cool guild and have it be pretty much desserted when I get here... crying

That's almost as bad as listening to Vogon poetry... or being somebody who gets killed by Arthur Dent and then keeps being reincarnated as somebody who will inevitably be killed by Arthur Dent...

COME BACK PLEASE!!! WE NEED MORE DENTS!!!

(by the way, kudos to the hoopy frood who thought up that term!)  

RileyGQuinn

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games