Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hasarose

Shy Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:03 pm
::Alex::

Lately, things around at home haven't been the same. My mother's changed after she received news of my uncle's cancer, again. Thank God, nothing in our mother-daughter relationship has been altered, but it just doesn't seem the same. I'd like to say something to her to make her feel better, but I don't want to make matters worse or push it too far to the point where my mother begins to cry. I want to approach her and comfort her, but I don't know what to say. I've never been one with words. Do you girls have any suggestions on what I could do?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:26 pm
one thing you could do is insted of talking to her is write her a note  

coach AUTEM

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 pm
Okay, I know this is going to sound really cheesy and lame, but...

Have you ever heard of the phrase 'actions speak louder than words'? Instead of saying something (since you say you're not very good with words), just let your actions to the talking. I don't know what your home life is like, so maybe you've got a maid or some help that does the housework and cooks for you or something (not that that's a bad thing, just giving an example), but perhaps you could help out around the house, take a load off your mom. Try cooking supper one time, or cleaning the house. Anything to help her out. I can't claim to know what she's feeling, seeing as I'm an only child, but I'm sure it's very difficult for her. The easier you can make her life, the better. Anything to show her that you're there for her, that you're there to help. I'm sure she'd appreciate it.  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games