Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
if i told you "i love you"... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EnaLeFay

6,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:50 pm
I'm a person who have a hard time to say "I love you" even in written. For me, those words are special. When I say it, it should be special to that person too.

I always believe that, once you say those three words, you have to show to that person that your feeling isn't merely a word, by doing thing something special that mean a lot to her/him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:20 pm
Just Breathing
TokiRyuu
i too hate the phrase i love you, i mean, by friends and lovers. i feel like no one really means it anymore, i'm glad im not the only one that takes it seriously...
i've been cheated on twice, lost lots of friends which i thought were true, they all said they loved me but i guess the words were hollow in the end, even my parents don't really love me, so... yeah i guess i feel ya

i think that reply gets you make up sex. redface
i love you.

... >_> i didn't mean to sound desperate... really, i was just voicing my opinion, and you just said i love you, thought you didn't wanna use the phrase unless you meant it?  

13Radishes

13Radishes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:21 pm
rain the magician
TokiRyuu
i too hate the phrase i love you, i mean, by friends and lovers. i feel like no one really means it anymore, i'm glad im not the only one that takes it seriously...
i've been cheated on twice, lost lots of friends which i thought were true, they all said they loved me but i guess the words were hollow in the end, even my parents don't really love me, so... yeah i guess i feel ya
O.O' my god, you make it seem like nothing matters -_-, god!!!

when you're in my shoes (even though im not wearing any) nothing does matter... -_-" so yeah. not like i'm emo or go around moping in a dark corner, i'm still normal, just so ya'll know  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:25 pm
illusive_chaos
I was going to leave a careless, random post but I changed my mind.

In all honesty, I like to keep an opened mind and like to think that there are all kinds of love and love can mean different things to different people.

It does bother me to see people use the word in a way that I think is wrong but maybe they think they are using it the right way based on what they believe the word means to them.

i'd like this post if it were facebook, nice outlook wink  

13Radishes

v v starlight lunaria v v

6,550 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:38 pm
Meh. Love is overused these days.
People say it waayy too much. Its gotten old. I say that you don't truly know love unless you've known the person(s) for longer than a year. 3nodding
Even if they are your significant other, you aren't going to know it right away.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:45 am
TokiRyuu
Just Breathing
TokiRyuu

i love you.

... >_> i didn't mean to sound desperate... really, i was just voicing my opinion, and you just said i love you, thought you didn't wanna use the phrase unless you meant it?

ahh... joking? lol. those words me nothing to me. my friends know when i show affection.
its either a ******** you whore, or go commit suicide. we both smile and part ways

OSHlN

OSHlN

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:46 am
flash of goldilocks
Right on!
My friend says "I love you" to me almost every day, but I just say "Thanks." xD
Just Breathing
Sugar_Bear1636
imz tired of ppl hearing me say it and being like "you dont know what love is" when you can spend day in and day out and that person betters you and you better that person and at the end of the day you can still look at each other and still have the same passion from day one after a year? you should fall for that person lol but im not a long term relationship person never have been longest is 10 months and average was 1-2 months lol if that person can still look at me and make me laugh smile feel better about myself im stayin with him and we've been livin together for 8 months now yea we argue but who dont? at least we dont go to bed mad at each other and can make couple decisions like movin half way across the country! now thats love! when your 16 you cant move half way across the country not for "love" anyways lol am i right?

too much to read, all i really wanted was a "right on" or something. neutral

redface

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:01 am
Okay....now to voice my opinion

I have few friends that I actually consider friends.
A lot of them are so called "frienemies".
Pretty much we are sort of friends to say "I won't let you behind my back, but you won't let me behind your's either."
Making us go in a circle, pretty much.
The love between me and those "friends" is a different kind of love.
It is a love/hate thing.
But!!!
If I were ever to say I love them, they have a reason for me to say it.
I mean the words I love you when they are stated.
My actual true friends have earned the right for me to say I love you.
I will say it to them as if they were family.
Love is a very strong word, though.
It is over used and overly abused.
It gives the wrong ideas and can lead to things you have never wanted.
Also, if you like someone, and they say I love you (or vice versa [them liking you and you saying I love you]), then it really can hurt.  

BrittyAsInPretty
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

13Radishes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:22 am
Just Breathing
TokiRyuu
Just Breathing
TokiRyuu

i love you.

ahh... joking? lol. those words me nothing to me. my friends know when i show affection.
its either a ******** you whore, or go commit suicide. we both smile and part ways

uh... huh, ok.  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces