Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inu-Yasha Forever

Back to Guilds

this guild is for any and all inu-yasha fans, so enjoy!create your own character and everything!Everyone is welcome! 

Tags: role-playing, random conversations, everything inu-yasha, demons 

Reply Inuyasha World Roleplay
The Well Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jinge1
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

Sasha shighs. "well inuisha is a halph demon and yet she allways beats me at every thing and im tired of it im just ready for her to get what she deserves..." she trails off not wainting to say more but she has always been able to keep this to her self but now she had some one to tell so she went on. "inuyasha is the one whoo tought her how to fight seshomaru tought me so me and her have been compeating for 50 years now. full demon agianst halph not a varry good combo but every time i try she is allways the best and im ready to beat her for once just once is all i ask." she looks at her hands and shighs. "im sorry i don't mean to complane." she said chuckling a little.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."you know I dont want to cry over a story so i will just leave these here and be on my way" she said as she got up "good bye and good luck" she walks off singing mistakes  

LoveBoom1
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

jinge1
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

Sasha starts to say somthing and reaches out her hand. "do you really have to go?" she asked sounding a little babyish. she quickly coverd her mouth. "s,sorry." she quickly turnd to where her feet hung over the side of the well facing inward. she shighs and shakes her head thinking-pathedic simply pathedic i can't beleave you sound so pathedic you should just go back to seshomaru he is the only friend you have....dang it!' sasha looked behinde her and syes. "dang"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
her ears twiches "what am i doing... I need to find something but i cant remember" she whispers "what am i going to do" she stops walking  

LoveBoom1
Crew

2,450 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Profitable 100

jinge1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image

Sasha sits there trying to get her thoughts together. Sasha knew she should go and finde seshomaru but she wasn't sure if she wanted to. "crap it!" she yelled a little to loudly. she covers her mouth and looks around. "phew." she said uncovering her mouth. she silently wispers. "seshomaru where are you?" she wispers closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:50 pm
(Is this the well in normal times, or in futal Japan)  

ll Riku Mitarashi ll

4,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

jinge1
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:53 pm
(futal japan.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:14 pm
hello -breathing heavy- my name is suzuka how are you  

sweet minoko

jinge1
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image

Sasha looked at the girl slightly seeing her run up. but her face was bored and not interested. "hello my names sasha." she said playing with a strand of hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:23 pm
*clio peeked out from the trees watching everyone around the well her tail swaying side to side as the shy hanyou longed to play with the others*  

hanyou clio

Generous Pup

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ranukaidevilwolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:27 pm
User Image

Siaren dashed at the forest and sniffed around the well then leaned over the edge sniffing, but didn't jump in then he just sat on his haunches and looked around the place then he backed away and looked at the girl sitting on the well's edge. " well it seems like somebody is about to get all the Shikon gewls and i wonder how you can fine them so easily do you have the same ability as that Kagome girl who could see the gewl shards?" he asked Sasha, still in his black demon wolf form." the reason I know Kagome is because Kouga talks about her when Ayame is out exploring or hunting with the pack, anyways kinda caught her scent when I went out on my own without anybody at all."  
Inuyasha World Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff