Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
All Things Anime/Manga Fanfic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:56 am
~And now for a Bobobo Parody~
Bobo-Parody! ~ Episode One!
~~~The Bo-tastic Dramatics Squad!~~~

Bobobo: *Stares at title banner - so proud!*
Me: whee
Don Patch: confused *scratches head*
Jelly Jiggler: *finishes tying up the banner and climbs down the ladder. stands back and pulls out a little fireword and pulls the string. streamers go flying everywhere.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:44 am
Beauty: *finishes talking to an old man and turns around. Looks at Bobobo and others who are all still standing quietly admiring their work. She looks at the banner and blinks* Huh? What....the Bo-tastic dramatics squad? Uh..... *then it hits her....* WAIT A MINUTE!!! YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THIS ENTIRE TIME I'VE BEEN WORKING YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GOOFING OFF MAKING SOME SILLY BANNER?!?!? WHAT ABOUT THE FARM AND FENCE YOU GUYS WRECKED IN YOUR LAST BATTLE?!?!?!? SHOULDN'T YOU BE WORKING ON THAT?!?!?!? scream
Bobobo: Huh? *turns his head and looks at beauty.* Oh! Hey Beuaty! Look what we made! whee *So proud!* We are now officially the Bo-tastic Dramatics Squad! *pulls a big rope and the background changes suddenly to pinks and oranges and yellows and a big sphere apears above his head out of no where. It bursts open and showers down glitter and confetti and more streamers. fireworks shoot up from the ground and explode in mid air.*  

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:45 am
Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler: *blow party blowers and swirl noise makers*
Me: *walks around playing a big instrument made of a banging drum, clashing symbols, an acordian, a harmonica, duck flippers with bike horns attached that squeaked with every step, and a duck call whistle.*
Beauty: *Stares at the instrument* eek
Bobobo: *noticing* Do you like it? We made it ourselves *so proud!* of all our favorite instruments! I picked the acordian! We call it Miyuki's Bo-tacular Jelly-Patch noise maker 3000!!!
Beauty: BUT A DUCK CALL WHISTLE AND BIKE HORNS AREN'T EVEN REAL INSTRUMENTS!!! xp
Bobobo: Are to
Beauty: NO THEY'RE NOT! scream
Bobobo: Says you
Beauty: *sighs defeated* Fine. Ok. Have it your way. They're instruments. Now what about the duck flippers? Are you going to try to argue that they're instruments to?
Bobobo: *Stands with hands on hips - so proud!* Don't have to biggrin
Beauty: *head drops in defeat* Fine. Whatever. So they're instruments to. Now what is all this? You guys are supposed to be helping me fix this place up, not run off and make a banner suddenly declaring yourselves to be the - uh -
Bobobo: The Bo-tastic Dramatics Squad! xd *fireworks shoot u from the ground and the music plays with sounds of noise makers going off as Bobobo throws his hands up in a "Ta-dah!" of victory ~ so proud!* whee
Beauty: Yeah. That. Now are you guys going to help me or what?
Bobobo: Help you? With what?
Beauty: *head drops only to snap back up as quickly* With the farm you guys wrecked! stressed
Don Patch: Farm?
Jelly Jiggler: We're on a farm?
Bobobo: What farm?
Me: *stops playing the Bo-tacular Jelly-Patch noise maker 3000 in mid step and binks*
All: *looks at the fence as another board falls loose. then all turn to look at the barn behind them, still smoldering from the Don-Pyro-Fire-Roll. the building moans and creeks then something somewhere inside crashes with a ground shaking bang.* ninja
Jelly Jiggler: xp
Don Patch: *Hangs head and sighs*
Bobobo: *Turns head and starts whistling while rocking on his heals with his hands behind his back.* cool
Me: sweatdrop
Beauty: And we're running out of supplies! xp I don't think we got enough durring that last trip to that home depo place....
Don Patch: WHAAAAAT!?!?!? eek
Jelly Jiggler: But Beauty, how could we be out already? neutral Beauty: Yeah. I know. How are we going to fix this? xp
Me:...But......
Bobobo: *nods serriously with arms crossed* 3nodding cool She's right. We havn't even considered the REAL problem yet.
Don Patch: Huh question
Jelly Jiggler: The real problem? neutral
Beauty: Oh, no - don't tell me we went over the budget? rolleyes
Bobobo: Budget? question
Beauty: *slowly and with uncertainty* Yeah, the budget. You know.......
Bobobo: ................
Beauty: ......Incase of emergencies....?
Bobobo: Now why didn't I think of that? cool
Beauty: YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT THERE IS NO BUDGET?!?!?!?!? stressed HOW COULD THERE NOT BE A BUDGET?!?!?!?!? scream
Bobobo: Never mind that. The REAL problem is that there is no home depo place anywhere in this show.
Me: *Stands between Jelly Jiggler and Don Patch*
Jelly Jiggler & Don Patch: *both look at me*
Jelly Jiggler: Show? confused
Don Patch: What's he talking about? neutral
Me: Uh-hehehehehe........ sweatdrop
Bobobo: Hm......... cool

crickets chirp

Bobobo: Oh! I know! idea *thumps one fist on the palm of the other hand.*
Jelly Jiggler: *holds a ladder in place while Don Patch climbs to the top*
Don Patch: *at the top - places a lit light bulb above Bobobo's head* idea
Bobobo: We'll put on a production and charge two dollars a person with free admitance for kids under twelve. It'll only take three hours and we'll be able to finish before nightfall if we offer a free show for anyone who stays and helps.
Don Patch: Hey! razz That's a great idea!
Jelly Jiggler: Yeah! surprised
Beauty: You know, that just might work.
Me: *blows party blowers and starts playing the Bo-tacular Jelly-Patch noise maker 3000* 4laugh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:46 am
A few minutes latter, after gathering everyone they could find for miles, they arrived back at the farm.

Everyone sits in the chairs in the hushed movie theater munching on popcorn and candies with a drink of thier choice while waiting for the movie to begin.
Beauty: WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!? ARE YOU SERRIOUS?!?!?!?!? A MOVIE THEATER?!?!?!?!? WHERE'S THE FARM? WE DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR THIIIIIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!! stressed
Random Guy somewhere near the front of the theater: HEY! LADY! KEEP IT DOWN BACK THERE! THE MOVIE'S ABOUT TO START! scream
Beauty: *Whispers* sorry! sweatdrop

The theater chatter dims then stops

3 / 2 / 1 / 0

*the curtains go up and reveal a stage set with a table, a dresser, a vase with a single daisy in it, and a plate of........nuts?*
Beauty: *whispers* What? A stage? I thought this was going to be a movie..... confused
Bobobo: *walks onto stage and stands front center*
Me: *follows*
Bobobo: Welcome people from miles around! As you know, the profits from todays show will all go to fixing up the farm of the nice people who live here, so I want to thank you all for comming and paying to watch our first performance.
Me: We're not very experienced yet, but we're told that we're all the experience we need sweatdrop whee
Audience: lol
Bobobo: Wow! Tough crowd! cool
Me: XD whee
Bobobo: Anywho, the stars of our production are mr. and mrs. Chippers -
Mr. & Mrs. Chippers: *step out from behind Bobobo and bow as the crowd cheers* xd
Bobobo: - who will be playing young couple Nina and Damien in our first installment of As The Fro Turns.
Crowd: *cheers and claps as the lights dim* xd
Me: *walks off stage*
Bobobo: *Follows and whispers with mc still on* Is it to late to get some yummy snaks from the snack bar?
Me: *Picks up a large popcorn and a bag of candies from beside the stage and hands to Bobobo*
Bobobo: Alright! Popcorn! =P
Crowd: *laughs* lol xd
Bobobo: *runs out on stage and bows from left to right* Thank you! Thank you! You're to kind!
Crowd: *laughs harder* lol xd whee rofl
Me: *walks halfway onto stage and calls to Bobobo*
Bobobo: *Hears and follows after a finall bow* cool

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:48 am
the lights dim again and the crowd grows hushed.
Bobobo: *Flops down in a chair between Don Patch and Beauty.*
Me: *Sits on the other side of Beauty*
Don Patch: *looks over at Bobobo and his popcorn bucket* stare ..... biggrin *reaches over and eats popcorn* whee 4laugh
Jelly Jiggler: *looks at Don Patch munching on popcorn* stare
Don Patch: stare ........ *offers Jelly Jiggler some popcorn* 3nodding
Jelly Jiggler: whee *eats popcorn*
Me: *shares candies with Beauty.*
Beauty: *hands candies to Bobobo*
Bobobo: *hands candies to Don Patch who shares with Jelly Jiggler.*

The lights slowly grow birghter untill the stage is illuminated in soft light.
Nina (mrs. Chippers) sits at the table knitting blanket in soft pink yarn.
Damien (mr. Chippers) brings a tray with two bowls of nutmeg oatmeal, a small plate of crackers, and two glasses of water. He sets a bowl and a glass in front of Nina and sets the others for himself, placing the plate between them.
Nina: *whispers* Damien...
Damien: *looks up suddenly and stops stirring his nutmeg oatmeal.* Yes, Nina?

(Bobobo: yum! nutmeg oatmeal! heart
Me: 3nodding *munches popcorn from Bobo's bucket*
Beauty: shhhhhh......) ninja

Nina:.......
Damien: Nina, *gets up from his chair worriedly* what is it?
Nina:............
Damien: *rushes to her side* Nina, is something wrong?

(Beauty: Boy, you can really feel the tension. neutral
Me: 3nodding *munches* Mm-hm.)

Damien: Come on, Nina, you can tell me if somethings wrong.
Nina:........
Damien: Is it my porridge?
Nina:.........
Damien: It is my porridge isn't it?
Nina:........
Damien: I can fix that! *gets up and goes to kitchen and gets ingrediants for a new stew.* See?
Nina:...........

(Don Patch: crying Nina......
Jelly Jiggler: Nina.....just tell him whats wrong. crying )

Damien:....Nina.....

(Bobobo: Oh~ *sniff* crying Damien....be strong.... crying .....Nina......oh~ crying ....poor Nina.....
*Sobs from all three*
Beauty: stare come on guys, it's just a play..... stare
Me: *sniffs* Poor Damien.... crying
Beauty: Are you guys serrious? come on, stop crying.
Bobobo: We're not crying....*sniff* crying
Don Patch: Yeah, we just got something in our eyes is all. crying Right Mimi?
Me: crying 3nodding uh-hu
Beauty: Oh? Like what?
Jelly Jiggler: well...*looks at Don Patch who looks at him. both start tearing up again and.....* crying Just....
Don Patch: Just tears...... crying *cries*
Jelly Jiggler: Yeah......tears.....*cries* crying
Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler: *huggs each other and cries hysterically* crying
Beauty: Guys! Hush! I wanna see how this ends!
All: *gets quiet and leans in toward beauty and looks at the stage as if she could see better from her seat than they could* eek
Beauty: *whispers* Hey....guys? Where's Gasser? neutral
All: eek *looks at Beauty like she had just revealed that the earth was about to open up and swollow them all whole. burning_eyes
Don and Jelly: *let's go and jumps up yelling* GACK!!!!!! dramallama
Me: *Freezes* xp
Beauty: *Suddenly realizes and jumps up too* WAAAAAH!! xp GUYS!!! DON'T JUST LEAVE ME HERE!!!!! *stops when she notices the frozen* Come on! let's get out of here before -
Bobobo: cool *stands up calmly, dusts himself off, and stands in front of his chair. He cleared his throat and then slowly raised his hands to cup around his mouth.* ............... EVERYBODY!!!! PAY ATTENTION 'CAUSE I'M ONLY GONNA HAVE THE TIME TO SAY THIS ONCE:
*clears his throat*

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xp
RUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRUNRURNURNURNURN!!!! RUN EVERYONE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!! *stops and turns around. scoops me up and carries the frozen with Beauty at his side* RUN BEFORE)

We had just gotten halfway out of the theater when -

eek burning_eyes xp gonk xp

Everything whited out in an explosion of gastrall yuk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:49 am
Epiloge

Bobobo, Don Patch, Jelly Jiggler, Me: smile biggrin lol xd blaugh rofl
Beauty: But I still don't get it. neutral You guys set the whole thing up. I mean, you wrote the play, so how come you guys where all crying? confused It was almost like you guys didn't see it comming.
Bobobo: That's all true, Beauty, but we didn't write Nina's silence toward Damien. cool 3nodding
Beauty: So...... neutral
Don Patch: But after everything was said and done, we looked back over the tape and..... lol
Beauty: Wait a minute, you guys filmed the whole thing? neutral
Jelly Jiggler: That's right 3nodding
Don Patch: In every angle! biggrin
Me: *still laughing to hard to speak* blaugh rofl whee
Bobobo: *looks from me to beauty - 3nodding * So when we viewed the tape we saw why our little Nina was so quiet. *shows Beauty the footage of Nina giving Damien the silent treatment.*
Beauty: But I don't see anything. confused
Me: *points - still laughing - at the screen, making it swivel around to the back-cam, giving the view of everything that was in front of Nina.* blaugh rofl xp whee

~Damien making the food and carrying it over
~Nina calling for Damien
~and then.........
there! exclaim A movement at the top of the screan, hidden in the rafters.

Beauty: Is that....... confused ........ a kissy fish? neutral ...... What is that? A head? But who..... surprised eek burning_eyes OMG! IT'S GASSER!!!
Bobobo: *nods matter-of-factly* 3nodding Mmhm. See, Nina wasn't giving Damien the silent treatment at all! It's just that mrs. Chippers didn't want to mess up her lines by trying to say them with that -
Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler: Kissy fish face! blaugh whee 4laugh
Bobobo: 3nodding staring at her and making her feel like she was going to bust out laughing. I mean, come on, how would you have reacted if you saw that *all look at the screan* staring at you from the rafters while you where trying to perform on stage?
Beauty: I probably wouldn't have done as good sweatdrop (!) But what about the farm?
Bobobo: It's all been taken care of. In a work montage that ended with strings of lights and another play!
Beauty: Oh no stare eek
Bobobo: Oh yes! We put Gasser on stage and let him do his little kissy-fish-face dance for the people - THEY LOVED IT!!!!! whee 4laugh
Don Patch: And they want us to do another soon!
Jelly Jiggler: Uh-hu! 3nodding biggrin
Me: *Finally stops laughing and passes out on the ground where I rofl'd the whole scene away after falling out of my chair* (I had to sits down 'cause i wash rofl to hard xd )
Beauty: *looks at me and blinks as she turns to look back up at Bobobo* So that's it then? confused
Bobobo: Yep. We probably shouldn't continue untill we've had a chance to rest. *picks me up off ground and carries me on back* So ends the first enstalment of "As The Fro Turns"....... (bobobo - now everything goes sketchy! ready? 3...2....1....SKETCHY! dramallama HM! cool Just like a true Bobo-ending! whee See? Aern't we drawn nice?) razz
Ciao! 4laugh
Untill next time!
Bobobo: See, Beauty? 3nodding It only took three hours! biggrin
Beauty: WHAT?!?!?!?!? ALL THAT IN JUST THREE HOURS?!?!?!??!? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! eek
Random Hamster: dramallama Chuuuu!!! whee 4laugh whee
~end~  

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:14 pm
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:14 am
Death_354
┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

Really, dude? If you have a problem, then don't post.  

SaymtaystykxD

Dedicated Superfan

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Bookworm 100
The Random Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items