Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Flower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:27 pm
((i think it's it's becuase on the phone i don't have all the the distractions xD and i'm in school))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)

Sabia was now stuck in the puddle....kinda just laying there. She moved in the water when she was to get out but when she tried to talk nothing came out. Sabia started to freak out again going around in circles for a couple of minuets wondering if she was going to be stuck in the water forever. BUT SHE CAN'T!! SHE HAS TOO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!!
1/3

She stopped freaking out and calmed down. Sabia closed her eyes and coleted all of her chakra back up and turned back to normal. She got up and checked all of her body parts of there a bit worried. When everything was accounted for she took a big sigh and looked at the next justu she was going to learn.
2/3

Sabia saw the next thing she was going to learn an it was making weapons out of water! She sighed and smiled that she wont have to turn into water again. She moved water up into her her face and focused her chakra to shape the water in to a shuriken and then threw it at the crack she made with the water pellet.
3/3

Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.
User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Mizu Tate no Jutsu (Water Shield Technique)

"MUHAHAHA!! JUST ONE MORE!!" Sabia yelled and did another little dance. "TAKE THAT YOU STUPID WATER SCROLL!I HAVE YOUR NUMBER!" she laughed evilly but...for no real reason. She went to the list and saw the last justu see needs to learn getting really excited and was soooo ready to move on to a new justu list.
1/3

She sat down and put her hands on the water excitedly "Ok I just need to make a shield." Sabia said wanting to hurry up so. Sabia focused her chakra on to the water and raised her hands up but when she did no water came up with her. Sabia was socked at this and looked at her hands sadly as if she just didn't try hard enough...
2/3

"W-WHAT!? Oh no you don't you stupid water! Your going to make a shield and you will LIKE IT!!" Sabia yelled with an eye twitched and again squatted down and put her hands in the water again. She rushed her chakra into the water and lifted her hands up once again and the shield was made.
3/3

Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:08 pm
Insert Mokuton scroll here

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

bb3000ae
MOKUTON
Wood Release

Genin

Mokuton: Shibu Shuriken [Wood Release: Branch Shuriken]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user has a branch emerge from the ground and swing towards the opponent. Released from the branch is bits and pieces of bark, that spiral off and transform into shuriken.

Mokuton: Moku Kawarimi no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Replacement Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that is a build up upon Kawarimi no Jutsu, in which the user creates a dummy made of wood as they disappear. When the opponent attacks this kawarimi no jutsu version, will disperse into bits and pieces of wood hitting the opponent.

Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that causes a bunshin made of wood to emerge either from the body or the ground. These clones can easily be tracked by the user, and they have a direct link with the user. When this bunshin is struck by taijutsu, half the damage is returned to the opponent. The clone can also transformed into a pill that when swallowed, the user and the caster of the pill can communicate through thoughts.

Chunin

Mokuton: Soutei Hashira [Wood Release: Binding Pillars]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that causes various branches to emerge up from the ground. These pillars bind the opponent as they wrap around them. Making them incapable of moving so that they cannot escape.

Mokuton: Shichuuka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Home Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that is used in order to create a shelter out of wood. This can be used in order to quickly make a shelter for a travelling shinobi, however it can also be used to change the flow of battle. Altering the surroundings to one the user can move around better.

Mokuton: Shichuurou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Four Pillar Prison Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill creating a large forrest of bamboo around the opponent, encasing them inside a prison of wood. The sides, are very hard to break through and metal weapons even have a hard time cutting through. If using a fire jutsu in order to break free, the user just causes the prison to catch fire and wait it out with unbearable pain.

Mokuton: Moku Shouheki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wood Barrier Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that creates various bits of wood to emerge from the ground, creating a cave type barrier around the user capable of absorbing large amounts of damage in the process. After the attack is over, the user can simply slip out the back side and continue with the battle. This jutsu can also be used, to make a complete barrier and also trap people inside.

Mokuton: Shi-do Torakkingu no Jutsu [Mokuton: Seedling Tracking Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user can create a seed made from their own chakra. Able to sense where this seed is at all times, the user can plant this seed upon an opponent in battle and track their movements so the opponent can never get the drop on them.

Mokuton: Moku no Yoroi [Wood Release: Wood Armor]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user can create an armor made of wood, however this armor is a special type of armor. Weighing less then conventional steel armor, it is actually stronger then steel. Being heavily infused with Wood Chakra, making it very resilient to taijutsu damage. Ninjutsu blades can penetrate this armor.

Jonin

Mokuton: Moku Keiteki Denka no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wooden Rhino Charge]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user creates a large rhino from the ground, being approximately four and a half feet tall and six feet long, with a large horn that is about three inches in diameter and three feet long. The rhino charges towards the opponent, having a bunshin type of intelligence. Normally after charging into something stone or stronger, it dissipates into a pile of broken wood. However, it can easily plow through a forest.

Mokuton: Take Yaiba Joushou no Jutsu [Wood Release: Bamboo Blade Rising Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user infuses their chakra through the ground, creating pillars of bamboo underneath the ground. As the opponent rushes towards them, the user releases this jutsu. Having multiple hollow bamboo spikes to emerge from the ground in order to impale the opponent from various angles. Spikes can reach a maximum of five feet tall, and there can be a maximum of thirty spikes

Mokuton: Kyuutai no Jukai no Jutsu [Wood Release: Orb of Genesis Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user creates an orb of wood around themselves, acting as if it is some type of barrier. However, the barrier is actually a farce as when the opponent(s) get close from all sides various small branches emerge outwards in various striking motions to deflect all oncoming attacks from hitting the user while inflicting damage. branches are created all around.

Mokuton: Chakra Akyo Ki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Chakra Drain Tree]
DESCRIPTION: A skill which creates a large tree out from the ground, this tree being approximately fifty feet tall and having a diameter of fifteen feet. This special tree, knows in tune with the users chakra. So the user can run up the side of this tree without even using chakra, however any other shinobi that touches this tree in any way will have some of their chakra drained each moment they continue touching it.

Kage/Sannin

Mokuton: Jukai Koutan [Wood Release: Birth of Dense Woodland]
DESCRIPTION: A skill where the user summons forth a great mass of woodland from the ground. This dense growth of woodland can roam around and constrict an opponent or even crush an opponent under its wake.

Mokuton: Mokuryuu Rendan no Jutsu [Wood Release: Wooden Dragon Barrage Skill]
DESCRIPTION: A skill that is a widespread attacking jutsu, where the user brings forth various dragon heads from the ground. These dragon heads are created out of wood, and essentially pin down the opponent onto the ground slamming them in the process. It is rumored this jutsu was used to help subdue Jinchuuriki.

Sindenky

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:10 pm

"Oh gawd why!?" Sabia yelled in frustration and calmed down a bit and looked at her sensie. "Can't I just learn medical first? I can save this scroll and do it later."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:25 pm
((nothing on there is what I really want any way not till chuninxD))  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:28 pm
mrk11
((nothing on there is what I really want any way not till chuninxD))

((then learn then chunin?))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:30 pm
((Lol i want to save those for my medical training xD))  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:12 am

Mokuton: Shibu Shuriken [Wood Release: Branch Shuriken]

Sabia saw that her teacher wasn't really a lively one so she just yawned and was now bored as hell. She looked at the table witch as now her bed and only dry spot in the whole room...but then she got an idea how to drain the room but she couldn't use water...no it wouldn't help....how could water work in water....
1/3

Sabia sighed and picked up the scroll reading the genin justu's. She was getting hungry and tired. "Oh god I need food....and a bed....and clean clothes!" she complained and read a wooded Shuriken. This is going to help her drain the water from the room and be more comfey but no....it will take some work.
2/3

Sabia put her hands on the ground and lifted them making a little tree branch pop out of the ground. She looked tiredly at it just wanting to sleep in a nice warm bed all cuddling on her little plushy fat cat. Sabia moved her hands around shaping it into a shuriken. Smiling at her results but yawned "I dought keeping me locked up is legal."
3/3

Mokuton: Moku Bunshin [Wood Release: Wood Clone]

Sabia threw the shuriken at the bottom of the wall making a little crack but not going threw all the way and the water slows it down. She went over and picked her little wooden star up and got on her knees as she started to stab the wall with is tiredly and just wanted to be out of here. She was starting to hate this room...
1/3

Sabia kept doing this for a couple hour. She wanted just to give up and fall asleep. Only if there was some one else to do this...and so she started on her next justu. The wooden clone thing...But she was getting so tired... "Maybe just more sleep?...No get rid of water first...then I'll change...." she yawned.
2/3

Sabia stood up and put her hands together her eyes half closed and just wanting to go to bed. She put her hands on the ground and lifted them once again. Wooden tree came out and she stared to mold it in her imaged and making the leafes her hair. She smiled at the wooden clone and it smiled back. Sabia gave it the wooden star and it started to do it's job with it and started to hack the wall.
3/3

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:28 am

"Sensie, I'm done with all my training..." Sabia said as the clone broke a hole in the wall so the water level was going down "When can we leave?" she asked but the close kept making the hole bigger.

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:49 am

Sabia sighed and put her hand on the remaining water, a thin sheet of water but still enough to make another water clone and a water shuriken. She gave it to the water clone at it joined the wood clone. Sabia smiled and went to her back pack getting her own shuriken. She went to the hole with her clones making it bigger and bigger.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:19 am
Sabia finally made a hole big enough for her to go threw. She got up to get her stuff putting it in her back pack.She looked at her sensie "Well umm I'm just going to let myself out...." she said a bit confused why she had to do that just to leave. She and her clones went threw the hole in the next room.

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers