Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Red X Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:19 pm
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

Red X could only block so much as Kemuri sent the large barrage of fists, and kicks, and blocked almost every kick and fist, but his chakra was almost depleted from the intense training in one day. He got a hit in the head with one of Kemuri's fist as he didn't see the punch coming with the lack of light in the area. It wasn't very strong, since it wasn't a full on punch, but it was enough to get Red X woozy for a bit, and see even less inside the darkness. Since he wasn't seeing so well, he ran randomly around Kemuri, and did one seal, as he used his Camo no Jutsu technique he had learned in his previous ninjutsu training. He was of course trying to buy some time, but then he coughed again being in chest pain. Maybe Kemuri wouldn't hear that, but Red X could only hope, as he rested up in a northeast corner of the dark warehouse, not even himself being able to see Kemuri in the dark. (8/15)

He loked up at the few weak lights in the ceiling, and threw his red shuriken at them. This would leave both without being able to see anything at all, but Red X's purpose was to just rest up for a bit. Maybe Kemuri would reveal his own location of his used some light jutsu of some sort. (9/15)

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero
A hero is gonna come and save your life
How do you kill a man without fear?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu
[l]Smoke Shifting[l]Chunin[l]The Reborn Amegakure[l]

The boy vanished right in front of Kemuri. He heard X making his way to one of the corners, then the lights went out. There was nothing but silence fro the two ninja, their hearts pounding in their chests. Suddenly there was a click, the small hint of a spark as the tiniest flame burst to life from the end of the shinobi lighter. The tiny flame was visible for only a moment, then it went out, leaving behind the red glow of Kemuri's Cigarette. "your training is not done. and it never will be if you hide." he said, simply standing and waiting for the boy to come at him.
2/15

((Note, this is the last stage you can learn at your rank))
----------Total Jutsu Remaining 69----------
----------Academy Jutsu 45----------
----------Gennin Jutsu 35----------
----------Chuunin Jutsu 25----------
----------Jounin Jutsu 10----------
----------S-Ranked Jutsu 1----------

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 pm

(Yeah I know that. This fight is SO EPIC AWESOME!! O: )

Red X spotted the short light, and the vague words coming out of the shinobi's mouth. He couldn't exactly paint since they were both in complete darkness, nor could he aim directly at Kemuri, since his reflexes were so high, so what could he do. He thought up fo something, as the little red light that the cigarrete left faded. he put his hand up against the same corner of the warehouse, and stuck his glue into it. (10/15)

He would need to depends on his very bad sight from the chest pain to simply move around the warehouse, or unless Kemuri turned on his lighter again, and Red X was closer, but for now he broke his Camo no Jutsu technique with the chakra being used up on his red sticky glue, and stretching upon it, he sneaked his way to the opposite end of the warehouse, and left a large X in the middle of the room separating it in two as he shot up the last of the glue depending on what he learned from his surrounding, but doing it blindly. If Kemuri stuck to the glue, this would be his chance to strike, but how would he know unless he heard Kemuri getting stuck? (11/15)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:42 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

He had no problem tracking Red X as he formed his mark around the room. The plan was not terrible, an that's what Kemuri was looking for. Walking until he hit the glue he stopped as he was stuck. "Oh no. i-am-stuck." he said in a very unbelievable tone, but he was truly stuck in Red X's trap. He waited to see what X had planned, and if it was even a good idea in the first place.
3/15

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:47 pm

Ah, his trap worked. At last some sort of signal to attack at will, but no he couldn't get close just yet. He knew that this would also work at Kemuri's favor, and Red X didn't know exactly what body parts had been stuck to the glue. He coughed a bit, and moved quickly in position hoping he wouldn't get caught, but his footsteps could only be so light at his state as to be heard. He appraoched the sound of the signal at least 3 feet, not knowing where exactly in the whole thread was Kemuri, but hoping he was doing this right, as he sent a barrage of punches at Kemuri, not using afterimages, since they would be useless in the complete darkness. (12/15)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:57 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

"Wrong." said Kemuri as he turned into smoke. As X threw punched, the Shinobi would pass right though him, reforming behind the genin. He pushed on X's back, trying to get him stuck to his own glue. [b"you have done good. But not good enough. you should think of your condition. How can i trust you to lead others if you wont even protect your own body?" he asked the boy.
4/15

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Red X controlled the glue that Kemuri thought he would stick to back into his gloves with his little bit of chakra left. Though he didn't know if he was exactly looking at Kemuri, he was right, and answered back "Because if I am leader... I will protect them with my very life.... Thanks, teach... for being so nice to me and teaching me yourself how to fight ~cough cough~ I can take a break now right? Until I heal at least?" he said out to the dark, as he was in bad conditions. A slow leg, a hit head, and a very hurt chest, but he learned a lot in this full day of intense training, and he was very grateful to his teacher for this. (13/15)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Kemuri let Red X go and let his body relax, "sounds good. Others should be finishing up soon." he said wishing he could fix the lights.

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:45 pm

Kemuri would probably hear a loud thud, as Red X let his butt fall to the ground, and then his back as he put his hands behind the back of his head, and rested up his back, and would need some medicines before he sleep for his chest. He asked to Kemuri in the total darkness "Hey, teach... so we continue training tomorrow, or the day after? I wanna finish learning the last stage, even if it takes me a little more effort since I'm knocked up." he answered sincerely not still knowing exactly where Kemuri was, and just looking at the complete darkness.

(13/15 It was left at)

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:51 pm
((Knocked up!! LOL))

"Perhaps." he said.

((im not sure what im doing right now >.> i sorta cot a slight contact high ATM and i need Alicia))  

Sindenky

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:57 pm
(He's in a sleeping position basically. His back against the floor, and both his hands behind his head like he was gazing at stars, but he's just resting.)

He coughed a bit, as it seemed his sensei was not much of a talker, so he just decided to not talk for the meanwhile, as it hurt his chest every time he breathed or talked. His mask had blood behind it but he would "clean" it up probably when he got back to the dorms he had been assigned to. He was actually just going to refill the 8th vial he had used, though it wasn't used as much, but it wasn't as much blood coming from his coughs. Either way he needed medical treatment or lots of rest and medicine.

His stomahc grumbled too, he hadn't eaten in a whole day after all, so he grabbed his stomach with his right hand, still looking at the complete darkness, and whispered "Damnit I'm hungry... Haven't eaten in a whole damn day." he said as his stomach grumbled more, but he liked to eat in private since he had to take off his mask to eat, and a hero doesn't like showing his identity all willy-nilly.

X marks the spot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:06 pm

After a few little minutes of fighting about his hunger, and then falling asleep on the barren and dark floor of the warehouse, he could no longer just stay there. His chest hurt like hell along with his left leg, and his stomach couldn't take the hunger anymore. Standing up while coughing a bit more blood inside his mask, he moved his way with his hands forward to know what he was touching. Finding the door on the completely dark place, after rolling himself to the corners and sides of the warehouse, he went out to the nearest place the medical attention was. Upon opening the door, he said "I gotta find some ~cough~ madical help teach." he couldn't just stay there forever after all.

(Rain Village Hospital--> wink

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
-