Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 5:13 pm
Days have gone by and everything seemed to slow down once again. It was just the usual customers who ate every day at the lounge usually on their way somewhere. Mostly everyone had forgotten how loose Dee had been but had now officially settled down with Terry.

There was the occasional pervert like Master Roshi or Zarbon who would make passes at Dee, but often times, Terry knew about those two ahead of time. He made sure they didn't go overboard with her as to disrupt the balance that was now in the Galaxy.

Even Terry's mom Cindy was able to visit from time to time since business had been booming at the toy shop in Hamster City and Bernard Bogard, who was now officially Terry's younger brother born the same day as William-Tyler, was looking after the shop. Bernard was a good business man. Knew his way around money. Plus, Dimples showed up every now and then at the toy shop to give Bernard a hand.

Dee was looking after her little ones Skyler and Jasmine who were just learning how to crawl. Jasmine often stayed in one place for long periods of time looking around at the surroundings. Skyler, on the other hand would be crawling everywhere.

Many patrons would literally carry Skyler back to Dee when it looked like the kid was going to do something dangerous. Dee would laugh it off though and set him down, then off Skyler would go again.

Sasuke visited often with his little one tucked under his only arm. But Dee knew that Sasuke was suffering. She knew that must be how Terry felt whenever he had to stay behind in the dream world while she was awake on Earth. This was of course before her spirit was able to wander free through the world wide web. Dee didn't really know how to cheer Sasuke up.

The kid didn't seem to notice though. Often, the kid would just babble and coo for a while. Then Sasuke would feed him and then he would feed himself before leaving a single shuriken then going back to his place.

Iori too had went into suspended animation, which meant that Corrigan was running the Orochi steakhouse all by himself now. Iori's mates moved on thinking Iori was a lost cause. Orochi way was starting to crumble too and soon, there would no longer be connection to the other planets in the Renaissance Galaxy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:42 am
November 25, 2023

Dee awoke having an ear-ache, which was unusual for her. She placed a hot sock over her ear to get rid of the infection, but was earning some jokes aimed at her for she looked silly.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:52 pm
Sitting at his favorite spot at the bar, Terry folded his hands as he felt rather bored. It was crowded as it usually was, but only with the same customers that always showed up. He took notice of Sasuke with the baby, he took notice of Vegeta joking around with a group of saiyans, he even took notice of the steady stream of bathroom users.

Terry sighed, but only out of his boredom. He wanted someone to talk to. He had no idea where Dee was at this time, but he could wager a guess she was making some pasta down in the family kitchen with Mai.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:18 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Sitting at his favorite spot at the bar, Terry folded his hands as he felt rather bored. It was crowded as it usually was, but only with the same customers that always showed up. He took notice of Sasuke with the baby, he took notice of Vegeta joking around with a group of saiyans, he even took notice of the steady stream of bathroom users.

Terry sighed, but only out of his boredom. He wanted someone to talk to. He had no idea where Dee was at this time, but he could wager a guess she was making some pasta down in the family kitchen with Mai.

Vegeta had noticed Terry sit down and he wandered over to Terry, thus rudely excusing himself from his so-called buddies. "It's not like you to feel this down in the dumps, Terry," He said, "If you want something to do, why not help serve tables? That's what Dee does when she has nothing else occupying her time. Either that or she would go out exploring."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:25 pm
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Vegeta had noticed Terry sit down and he wandered over to Terry, thus rudely excusing himself from his so-called buddies. "It's not like you to feel this down in the dumps, Terry," He said, "If you want something to do, why not help serve tables? That's what Dee does when she has nothing else occupying her time. Either that or she would go out exploring."

Terry glanced around at the tables. Everyone had their food and drinks, everyone but himself that is. "I would, but everybody has already been served. Its on auto serve right now. Thanks for the advice though, Vegeta."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:29 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Terry glanced around at the tables. Everyone had their food and drinks, everyone but himself that is. "I would, but everybody has already been served. Its on auto serve right now. Thanks for the advice though, Vegeta."

It was Vegeta's turn to sigh. He then said, "There is more to serving tables than just giving people food and drink. There is conversation, clearing of dirty dishes, washing of tables as people leave. And you say you run this place? Heh, its more like Dee took over."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 10:52 am
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

It was Vegeta's turn to sigh. He then said, "There is more to serving tables than just giving people food and drink. There is conversation, clearing of dirty dishes, washing of tables as people leave. And you say you run this place? Heh, its more like Dee took over."

Just to shut him up, Terry grabbed Vegeta and kissed him hard. This earned some well deserved looks from the patrons. The saiyans all whooped and hollered and mocked Vegeta, but Terry ignored them. After the kiss was done, Terry said, "I do run this place not Dee. Dee is nice to have around because she taught me the meaning of fun, she taught me how to cook basic things so I am not relying on Rock all the time, and she is great to have in bed. Plus, with her idea of having a farm in the basement levels of this place, it gives us something to do... wait, maybe that's what I can do while I am bored. I can see if that needs doing."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 4:43 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Just to shut him up, Terry grabbed Vegeta and kissed him hard. This earned some well deserved looks from the patrons. The saiyans all whooped and hollered and mocked Vegeta, but Terry ignored them. After the kiss was done, Terry said, "I do run this place not Dee. Dee is nice to have around because she taught me the meaning of fun, she taught me how to cook basic things so I am not relying on Rock all the time, and she is great to have in bed. Plus, with her idea of having a farm in the basement levels of this place, it gives us something to do... wait, maybe that's what I can do while I am bored. I can see if that needs doing."

Vegeta was left speechless as he watched Terry head towards the stairs. This was when Dee showed up. She had Jasmine in her arms who was just looking around taking in all the sights. Jasmine wanted down almost as soon as they entered the lounge for she wanted to check out the Yu gi oh duel action. She was really into the holograms of the monsters especially the blue eyes white dragon. She thought it was the coolest looking dragon.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out