Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
~ Lucky 13 ~ The Demon Elitist Revival

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:23 pm
Lucky 13.

Evil geniuses of tomorrow.
*Club's membership will not extend past 14, members may leave if they wish however if they betray the clubs secrecy they better be ready to be considered enemies for life and untrustworthy.

Meetings:: Moondays, usually at the Four Screamings, a high end hotel that discreetly allows well-to-do patrons to meet in their board room.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:25 pm
Activities //
Mostly plotting the demise of any and all other rival clubs/organizations/groups of usurpers of the lower classes trying to knock demons out of the hierarchy.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU, YOU ASK?
Basically, this is an underground club, not one that is advertised a lot due to its discriminatory nature. It is a playground for the young demon minds of today to mold themselves into the powerful demonic lords and ladies of tomorrow. This is a networking/manipulative club that always tries to have a hand in damned near everything. There is even talk about infiltrating Student council by putting up their own members secretly to be voted in. The club is an absolute secret talking publicly about it or revealing who's in is strictly forbidden. Discreet invitations and manipulative convincing are often used to invite new members, but their loyalty is uncertain until they prove themselves.

In short, this is a gathering of evil evil minds that want to manipulate the s**t outta everything and literally control Halloweentown when they get older.

Mantra//
For Demonkind!

Hierarchy//
Each member is assigned a 'card'. This is their codename to keep eachother secret if questioned about the club. It also denotes the pull they have within the organization. It breaks down into::
5 'Major Arcana'
8 'Minor Arcana'
1 'Deck Master' <---glorified secretary and tiebreaker, though in certain situations has as much sway as a Major Arcana

Requirements//
o MUST BE A DEMON. Though some 'muscle' may be hired by the club to keep their members safe.
o Must believe that demons are basically superior, and should stay constantly in power.
o Must be inclined to manipulate anything and everything for the better of demons everywhere.
o Large bank accounts are a plus.
o Large social networking skills also a plus.

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:26 pm
Current Members & Codenames//

Sin -- The Empress [Major Arcana] *
Morrigan -- The Devil [Major Arcana]
Arachne -- The High Priestess [Major Arcana]
Riley -- The Emperor [Major Arcana]
[Major Arcana]

-------

[Deck Master]

-------

Yaya -- The Tower [Minor Arcana] *
Onibi -- The Judgement [Minor Arcana]
Batholomew -- The Hanged Man [Minor Arcana]
Carthusia -- The World [Minor Arcana]
[Minor Arcana]
[Minor Arcana]
[Minor Arcana]
[Minor Arcana]

------------------

** Note that no Major Arcana has necessarily more sway than another. The Major Arcana must vote between themselves on all major decisions such as promoting and demoting others. Major Arcana's DO trump Minors though.

* Note that all Minor Arcana are not only following orders/plotting with the club in general but are in constant competition with one another for sway with the Major Arcana. They can also upgrade themselves TO a Major Arcana with enough hard work/manipulation/planning, but MUST knock out an existing Major Arcana before taking their place.

In short::

Major Arcana= Major Arcana
Major Arcana > Minor Arcana
Minor Arcana ARE NOT EQUAL AT ALL and are in constant push/pull.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Application:

There isn't an application for Lucky 13

Members who are already in the club scout and choose who to begin to try and recruit.
Members who are about to graduate may do so and leave their position within the club or leave it as inheritance to a new student, a friend, or their future progeny.

OOCly: PM one of the existing Major Arcana to arrange for an RP/plot that would allow your student to join.

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:35 pm
Oh good, you took this over. xD

I've been meaning to tell you that you have permission to do so. Wasn't sure if you strictly needed it, but as co-founder of the original Lucky 13 I approve. <33  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:37 am
Beejoux

I've been meaning to tell you that you have permission to do so. Wasn't sure if you strictly needed it, but as co-founder of the original Lucky 13 I approve. <33

((Oops Bee I didn't know you were co-founder I'm sorry XD I asked Ruri directly and she was the one who gave me permission to take this over, so yes I'm working on it.))  

Roxy_roxanna2

Tricky Treater

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 am
Roxy_roxanna2
Beejoux

((Oops Bee I didn't know you were co-founder I'm sorry XD I asked Ruri directly and she was the one who gave me permission to take this over, so yes I'm working on it.))

((If you asked Ruri directly then that works just fine with me. xD

Like I said, I was gunna ask if you wanted to take it over anyways. <3))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:52 pm
Rosciel got an invite into the club. I think his card would be the Hermit, rather fitting. XD  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces