Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Can someone draw this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:16 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

i got a com eccentric or erm mod concentric for u XD want me to send trade?

Oh sure LOL how much do u want for it?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:21 pm
Lusty101
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

it was a present for the drawing XD, oh right i could send it as a gift nvm lol  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:32 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Lusty101
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

it was a present for the drawing XD, oh right i could send it as a gift nvm lol

Thanks ^^ and I'm almost done coloring her ^^ I still have to color the other avi though but it shouldn't take so long.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:30 pm
Ok I have them both colored now but I'm not sure what to do with the bg... would u care if I made it look like a beach aka sand with maybe a little bit of sea water coming into the picture. I think that might be the best. Any other ideas you may have are fine as well ^^ Other than that they are both colored if u want to see them like that it doesn't bother me ^^.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:07 pm
Lusty101
Ok I have them both colored now but I'm not sure what to do with the bg... would u care if I made it look like a beach aka sand with maybe a little bit of sea water coming into the picture. I think that might be the best. Any other ideas you may have are fine as well ^^ Other than that they are both colored if u want to see them like that it doesn't bother me ^^.
ok ill have a look biggrin

and do what you want for the background because you are only doign it for free/maybe a gift anyways so your choice ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:19 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Lusty101

and do what you want for the background because you are only doign it for free/maybe a gift anyways so your choice ^^

Ok well I did a background ^^ I like it I think it turned out nice enough.

Finished ^^

You can see what you think ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:35 pm
Lusty101
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Lusty101

Finished ^^

it came out pretty good, too big for my signature though maybe i should have specified XD lol but its still pretty good ^^ (idk how to edit the picture size either for the signature XD on my other computer i know how to but its got no internet access) and i have an idea for a half-naughty picture now XD like an ecchi almost lol. :3 like one of her tentacles in his pants and her pushing her boobs on him XD but i dont think anyone would do that unless i gave up like 300k lol

thank you for the pic ^^ *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:42 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Lusty101
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Lusty101

Finished ^^

it came out pretty good, too big for my signature though maybe i should have specified XD lol but its still pretty good ^^ (idk how to edit the picture size either for the signature XD on my other computer i know how to but its got no internet access) and i have an idea for a half-naughty picture now XD like an ecchi almost lol. :3 like one of her tentacles in his pants and her pushing her boobs on him XD but i dont think anyone would do that unless i gave up like 300k lol

It's no problem and I might do the ecchi... LOL but I can resize it for you I'll do that in a bit for now I need to go and make dinner but I will make it like 400x400 or close to that.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:49 pm
Lusty101
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Lusty101
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
Lusty101

Finished ^^

It's no problem and I might do the ecchi... LOL but I can resize it for you I'll do that in a bit for now I need to go and make dinner but I will make it like 400x400 or close to that.
this is embarressing a little but.. be sure to make it sexy XD and have her tentacles wrap around him also XD and MANY thanks and i might give u a bit more of an expensive item too XD idk lol should i? XD idk nvm lol ill figure it out XD hmm

EDIT: her tentacles tight around him i guess XD idk why am i revealing an odd fantasy of mine XD *flies away lol*

EDIT: thank you XD and, well maybe he can blush a littl emore than eh did last time too lol idk.. i guess you can figure it out XD a different position though.. lol edit: u used the word maybe though thats right u might not even do ti so im just embarressing for no reason right now XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:40 pm
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
this is embarressing a little but.. be sure to make it sexy XD and have her tentacles wrap around him also XD and MANY thanks and i might give u a bit more of an expensive item too XD idk lol should i? XD idk nvm lol ill figure it out XD hmm

EDIT: her tentacles tight around him i guess XD idk why am i revealing an odd fantasy of mine XD *flies away lol*

EDIT: thank you XD and, well maybe he can blush a littl emore than eh did last time too lol idk.. i guess you can figure it out XD a different position though.. lol edit: u used the word maybe though thats right u might not even do ti so im just embarressing for no reason right now XD

Lol well as long as I know how u want them it's ok ^^ So are u wanting her like pushing him up against a wall or something? and I'm not sure how to make him appear like he is blushing more... unless I just make the blush lines thicker.

It's ok we all have our own wierd fantasies ^^ At least your willing to admit them.

Here's the smaller picture for ur signature
Smaller

Ok so for a pose for the other picture I have a few tell me which one u like the most.

Pose 1

Pose 2

Pose 3

pose 4  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:35 am
Lusty101
Lol well as long as I know how u want them it's ok ^^ So are u wanting her like pushing him up against a wall or something? and I'm not sure how to make him appear like he is blushing more... unless I just make the blush lines thicker.

It's ok we all have our own wierd fantasies ^^ At least your willing to admit them.

Here's the smaller picture for ur signature
Smaller

Ok so for a pose for the other picture I have a few tell me which one u like the most.

Pose 1

Pose 2

Pose 3

pose 4
um the first one i guess.. well i hmm. well like the first one but maybe him sitting down and maybe her biting one of his ears and pressed tight against him i guess with her tentacles around him. idk do what u can XD i dont want to ask for too much then it lookign wierd if i asked too much lol..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 am
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu
um the first one i guess.. well i hmm. well like the first one but maybe him sitting down and maybe her biting one of his ears and pressed tight against him i guess with her tentacles around him. idk do what u can XD i dont want to ask for too much then it lookign wierd if i asked too much lol..

Lol well the first one I can easily modify to them sitting so that isn't a problem. Idk about her biting on his ear though but I can adjust her eyes to look up and him and I would probably make him looking the other way. So u can see his face better. I can also give him hicky looking marks on his neck if that would make it a little more interesting xD  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:51 pm
Lusty101
Ryu Kei Shou Kawazu

Lol well the first one I can easily modify to them sitting so that isn't a problem. Idk about her biting on his ear though but I can adjust her eyes to look up and him and I would probably make him looking the other way. So u can see his face better. I can also give him hicky looking marks on his neck if that would make it a little more interesting xD
um.. idk well.. um i guess just do what youre better with lol XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:15 pm
meh its fine no one needs to draw it if they dont want to or dont have the time to.

EDIT: i only expected one person to draw it anyways XD  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out