Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Secrets[Our Identities]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:10 pm

RP
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:59 pm

Lexa Marie Sims

User Image

I'm a Female
I am 16 years old
My life? It was rather interesting up until the point I got kicked out of my boarding school. My parents just got rid of me when I was 8,shipping me off to a boarding school in New York City. I lied and got people busted for things I did. Then,they snapped. They had always wondered how I knew everyone who did the crimes and they finally guessed. I didn't lie,as I didn't know that someone had seen me reassembling the teacher's car in the classroom. So I didn't lie and peg it on someone else and I got expelled. Then,I got my letter to this school and here I am.
I am very good liar. I'm very sweet,but on the inside,I'm rotten to the core. Everyone thinks I can't harm a fly,but they don't know all the people I've killed and maimed. I am never to follow the rules,but I can't be expelled now.
I'm the Liar.
Oh! I Forgot! I can lie far better than I let on. People think I've stopped lying,but I've really just gotten better.
And this crazy voice controls me and it's called Little Munkigirl

"I'm a b***h and proud. Do you have a problem with that?"

User Image

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Nicole Mist Roland

User Image

I'm a Female
I am 17 years old
My life? Nicole has lived her life as any normal teenager has lived. She was a great girl who loved a lot of people. When she was 15 she got a boyfriend whom she loved and decided to have her first time with. After she had her first time she started to have morning sickness and got a bad feeling. She had found out she was pregnant. When she was close to the age of 16 she gave birth to a wonderful daughter. She felt like she couldnt take take of her and abandoned her to a family of good people and never bothered to visit. When she told her boyfriend what happened it didnt like it. She is now 17 and is hiding away from her secret. The only one who knows about it is her baby's father. She is now attending a school which she got an invitation from.
I am very shy and quite person. I used to be a fun and outgoing type of person, A risk-taker as you would say but all that changed after I had my daughter and given her away. I am shy, quite, nice, and protective of the friend I earn. I am sometimes when and I get angry and rude when it comes to people asking about my secret so dont ask.
I'm the Mother.
Oh! I Forgot! Nicole has changed her whole appearance since she was living where she gave birth. She looks totally different now. She died her hair black and has a belly button piercing. She also has a tattoo of her daughters name on her shoulder but she usually tells people it was her sisters name who died in a car accident.
And this crazy voice controls me and it's called Bravery-Homunculus

"Dont ask about my secret! I will tell you when I want to. If you tell you you cant tell anyone!!"
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:09 pm

Rhiannon Nicolae Courier

User Image

I'm a Female
I am 16 years old
My life? I was happy for once in my life. A great boyfriend, awesome friends, good grades. As new kids poured into my school, there were some that were cute also, I must say. I wanted to be with them all, at the same time. With my old boyfriend and new, but they both couldn't know about it. Or I would be totally screwed. And as I cheated more and more, I began to cheat on tests, stealing, and just about anything else if you ask. So you could say I'm a changed person, but not for the better. My parents became sick of me getting detentions and being ticketed and fined, but then, I received this mysterious letter in the mail, just calling me to go and see what it was all about.
I am very loud, outgoing, sneaky, silent but deadly, cool and calm.
I'm the Cheater..
Oh! I Forgot! I never got caught when I was cheating on my old boyfriend. And I'm afraid that if I'm changed and go back to my old school, he'll make my life miserable.
And this crazy voice controls me and it's called ForeverOrNeverKairi username

I Promise, I Won't Bite To Much Pride Out Of You.

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Caine Jake Terra

User Image

I'm a boy
I am 16 years old
My life? Caine has always been insanely smart ever since he was little. He would've been able to skip grades easily, but he found it better to just hide it and pretend to be a normal kid. In privacy he studies and can easily figure out college level things, but he will deny it as soon as possible. Caine's parents didn't understand for a long time until his parents' untimely death. He was sent to his grandparents who hated him for hiding his intelligence. When he was invited to the school he accepted quickly.
I am very quiet, smart, calm, careful, kind, caring, secretive.
I'm the genius.
Oh! I Forgot! I am terribly scared of fire.
And this crazy voice controls me and it's called Iceestar

What're you talking about, I'm not smart. I'm just a normal kid.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:51 am

L o g a n J a m e s J a r e d s

User Image

I'm a M a l e
I am F i f t e e n years old
My life? I had a rather boring life. Skipping from girl to girl,town to town,school to school. No one seemed to like me,or love me for that matter. Yet I always got the girl to fall for me,even if I didn't want them too! Then my mother and father died,leaving me alone with my aunt Rosa,who called me a quemado diablo,or a burned devil. I got my letter for this school and ran away as fast as I could to come here. i'm hoping to put my past behind me here.
I am very n a s t y i n s o m e p l a c e s . I c a n b e p e r f e c t l y n i c e , t h e n I l e a v e y o u , b u t I ' m n o t t h e h e a r t b r e a k e r . I ' m t h e E x .
I'm the E x .
Oh! I Forgot! I c a n n o t s t a n d b l o o d . I t f r e a k s m e o u t b e y o n d m e a s u r e .
And this crazy voice controls me and it's called L i t t l e M u n k i g i r l

"F u c k o f f a n d g e t a w a y f r o m m e ."

User Image

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Edward Dylan Bruington

User Image

I'm a guy.
I am 16 years old
My life? Edward was never a bad dude. But he wasn't ever a saint. He got into fights, but got good grades. He'd never take advantage of a woman, but yet got one pregnant.
He was 15 at the time. He had a good life. Straight A's, rich parents, and a beautiful and wonderful girlfriend. Until Christmas. See his best friend Joesph was throwing a Christmas party while his parents were out of state and a bunch of people from school were gonna be there and a few from different schools and he thought that it would be fun and decided to go.
It was fun for the first hour or two, but then a bunch of guys from another school started showing up and guess what they brought? Beer. And lots of it. Edward originally planned on having one glass, but one quickly became two, and two became three. So on a so forth. Eventually he was so drunk that the room was spinning and he was with a girl from another school. He didn't even know her name and they were making out in a closet.
The next day came and he was still in Joseph's house. The girl that he was with was gone and he didn't remember a thing. the only thing that he knew was that he had a massive headache and his shirt was gone. He asked Joseph what happened, but he was as clueless as he was and so they went on and lived life as normal.
After Christmas break, Edward still didn't remember all of what had happened the night of the party, but he remembered the girl. He didn't remember her face, he just remembered her. He didn't tell anyone about her and just went on with his girlfriend as if nothing happened.
Then he got the call that changed his life. Edward was just about ready to turn 16 and was about a month after the party and he got a call from Joseph and he said that one of the girls that came to the party was pregnant and that all she could remember of the father was he didn't go to her school and he had strawberry blond hair. He was the only strawberry blond guy at their school. Edward was thrown into a state of shock. Was this real? It couldn't be.
Once Edward got a hold of himself he got over to Joseph's house as quick as he could and sure enough as soon as she saw the pregnant girl he knew that she was the girl that he was with at the party. She yelled at him and he could understand why. He probably just ruined her life all in one night and deserved to get a even larger punishment then just getting yelled at. But things didn't so nice for him either. He had to tell his parents and girlfriend about him going to be a dad and once he did all hell broke loose. His parents got into a massive fight that resulted in a divorce and his girlfriend left him even though he still loved her with all his heart, and his grades suffered massively.
Nine months past and his baby was born. A beautiful baby girl that had his strawberry blond hair and blue eyes that all babies had when their first born. When he saw her It was love at first sight. He wanted to keep her, but he and his daughter's mother already decided to give her up for adoption. His daughter's adoptive mother named her Amanda, but he named her Susanna. The adoptive mother gave him a picture of his baby to keep, and said that she would continue sending him pictures of Susanna. About a month after his baby's birth he received a letter from this school and decided to attend. Mainly to get away from the ridicule he was getting back home.

I am very Cautions and observant are the best words to describe Edward. Ever since he had to give up Susanna he's had a soft spot for babies. Especially girls. He's humble and kind, but as a temper about as long as a match stick.
I'm the Father.
Oh! I Forgot! He hopes when he's older to find his baby girl and be a real dad.
And this crazy voice controls me and it's called Bioluminescent Sharpies

"Any guy can be a father. It takes a man to be a dad."
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:25 am

Thomas Jacob Blackwater

User Image

I'm a Male
I am 17 years old
My life? Grew up in a town nobody's heard of... decided to screw with some minds and get a name for myself, and enjoy every second of the hell that is my life.

I'm the guy every girl wants and every guy wants to be. I was a football player until I got bored of that, though I did end up sleeping with half the cheerleading squad, one and two at a time. Now I'm just a guy that got sick of school and skipped on a drug charge by leaving a guy that thought I was his best friend in the lurch... don't care if he gets screwed over or not.

I am very charming and cheerful, though I can be very sarcastic when I want to be; I also tend to hold grudges for a while.
I'm the Heartbreaker.
Oh! I Forgot! Taylor can be very manipulative when he wants to be and downright sweet when he chooses to be, but deep down he doesn't trust easily and likely never will.
And this crazy voice controls me and it's called Ryu Kenshin-Tengoku

"Life is not eternal, It goes from sane one moment and then a freak show the next."

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Llamapocalypse

Amateur Millionaire

20,275 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:38 pm

Leda Marie Sixx

User Image

I'm a female
I am seventeen years old
My life? Well, I grew up in Las Angeles, California to my parents who were pretty well known. My mother was a model/dancer, and my father was a big time music producer. I was always around the two of them, causing me to be put into music lessons, dance lessons, and modeling at a very young age. My mother and father were extremely proud of me and always spoiled me. I wasn't a big fan of the whole spoiling thing, but I didn't say anything to them about it. The two were amazed that I picked up the music, the dancing, and the modeling so fast. Well, when I was at school, they had no idea what happened. I would flirt with all the guys, and loved it. My friends thought that my life was perfect, and I guess that in a way they were right. One day my flirting caused something to happen to me, or so I think. A guy took advantage of me at a party, and got me pregnant. I freaked out, and got an abortion with help from my mother. She didn't tell my father at all, and I continued on with my life as if nothing ever happened. I started to flirt even more again, forgetting about the incident as if it was something that never happened. It was just recently when I got this letter to go to this school. My mother and father encoraged me to go, and I finally gave into them and accepted the letter to go to the school. I knew what it was like up in Canada, so I knew to pack warm stuff, even though the cold never bothered me.
I am very loud at times, sweet, happy, kind, flirty, open, caring, and gentle.
I'm the Flirter.
Oh! I Forgot! I color my hair a lot, and still do the music, dancing, and the modeling stuff.
And this crazy voice controls me and it's called xXxMimi-96xXx

When I was five years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me that I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them that they didn't understand life.
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games