Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
TFA Guild Invitation!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you at least check out our guild home page?
  Yes!
View Results

Kandle_The_Wosky

4,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 pm
Greetings everyone! My name is Kandle, and I am the owner of a new guild that has only been open for about five days called the TFA or the "Teen Furry Alliance." The TFA is a well-organized guild for members of the furry fandom who are teenagers. We accept those who are as young as thirteen and close the doors to those who are passed their senior year in high school. Although, the senior rule only applies to those who have not failed a year. Our guild has a considerably large budget for contests, prizes and such. We have a large variety of sub-forums which are waiting for your topics to fill them. We are also in the process of recruiting vice-captains and crew members, however, given the members count of five, we will most likely take one vice-captain and two crew members.

First and foremost, I would like to give my highest thanks to your wonderful captain, Tae! Thank you Tae!

Our guild strives to create a family like structure for all of our members. We offer support for members who need someone to talk to, or maybe the just need a couple pointers on starting out on Gaia. Either way, we will make sure our members expectations are met.

Our guild rules are like any other, but due to the fact our guild is for minors, we ask that no member supply contact information that we feel is too personal. Also, there will be no sexual innuendos or sexual messages posted or transmitted to other members. If we catch this we will immediately ban you, and you will be reported to Gaia administration.

The only thing we ask of our members is to join! We want the people of Gaia to at least try our guild out. Who knows, they might love our guild! You guys might enjoy this guild too! We will never ignore our members or treat them so that they feel left out.

We also are hosting our start-of-guild talent contest. You could win up to 25k! Second place receives 10k and third place gets 5k. All honorable mentions will get 2k for submitting their talents! We hope that this competition will give our members a way to learn more about the other members and provide them with a way to get more comfortable with them.

If you wish to join, please follow the instruction on the guild home page! You can get there by clicking on my banner below! Or searching for the "Teen Furry Alliance," in the search bar! (Please note: we have been having guild search related issues for a while so we might be hard to find!)

So please do consider joining this guild! I have put so much effort into this guild that I don't want to not be able to see the good and fun it will bring! Please consider joining us here at the TFA!

We look forward to seeing all of you!

- Kandle  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:46 am
The TFA is still struggling! We currently only have one user who has actually decided to give the guild somewhat of a thought. Please do take a peek in! Opening a new tab in your browser doesn't require cash and takes as little as thirty seconds to read! About a minute or two if you don't skim through it!  

Kandle_The_Wosky

4,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:06 am
I join your guild  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:03 pm
MistressBalalaika2434
I join your guild

Thank you very much for your interest! We know our guild is still starting very small, however, every guild has to start somewhere I suppose. I know that this will turn out big! Whether that means, big with lots of members or just a big impact on our guild members!  

Kandle_The_Wosky

4,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

litiia

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 pm
ill join  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:06 pm
Sounds fun I'll join too~  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:10 pm
Interesting, ill look into it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:56 pm
Alriiiight guys! C'mon! Send me the requests! heart
Don't forget! You have freedom to post when you join, so please start a topic or two!  

Kandle_The_Wosky

4,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Kandle_The_Wosky

4,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 pm
Our guild is beginning to grow, slowly, but progressively. We ask that all of those here take a gander at our lovely home. Just one peek!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:52 pm
So what happens when one of your members becomes an adult? You just ban them?
Also... how can you expect a guild for TEENAGERS not to be full of sexual innuendos? That's basically all teenagers ever think about.
Just sayin'...  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Neopopulus

3,150 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:21 pm
Sure, I'll join  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff