Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Reggie Talks About the 3DS and Other Stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:05 am
Angry Birds is a great piece of experience!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:01 am
Geoff is such a retard. Gaming journalism just sucks d**k.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:49 pm
I know right? The way he treated Angry Joe at the VGAs was ******** up. (In case you don't know Angry Joe is one of the best game reviewers on the net. Watch his videos. Especially the ones about the VGAs)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:51 pm
It just seemed like he was either stoned or was such an unabashed Nintendo hater that he just stood there and laughed at half of what Reggie said.  

Waynebrizzle

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:06 pm
Man, that dude pissed me off. You can even tell Reggie was having just about enough of that s**t.

Anyway, I keep forgetting about those AR games. I hope they're not throwaways because they look awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:54 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Man, that dude pissed me off. You can even tell Reggie was having just about enough of that s**t.

Anyway, I keep forgetting about those AR games. I hope they're not throwaways because they look awesome.

I'd actually mentioned to Fish how you can tell Reggie loathes talking to that guy nowadays. This is going to happen one day (Captain Falcon is Pachter and Snake is Geoff Keighley).  

Waynebrizzle

Ta-kun the pyro

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:07 am
Meta_Fish
Geoff is such a retard. Gaming journalism just sucks d**k.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:44 am
japanese prices for games are around seventy dollars reggie should we be expecting that!?

No, what you have to understand is, Japanese prices almost never equate to North American prices. We have totally different economies and markets.

(Two minutes later)

so you're going to be charging seventy dollars for these games!~!?!?!?!?!? hyruck hyruck hyuck hyuck

*Reggie stares Geoff Keighley in the eyes very intensely*

What the ******** DID I JUST SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

*Reggie spins his arm in a circle, like Donkey Kong, as Geoff begins to realize the seriousness of the situation he's gotten himself into. He begins to try to escape but it is too late, for he is nowhere safe from the long arm of Reggie Fils-Aime. Reggie punches his head clean off of his face, a scientific marvel to this day they still do not understand, punching him SO HARD that GameTrailersTV as a website, is gone from the internet forever. Gaming journalism got better that day, with websites like Destructiod, GameTrailers, and well, just about everything else out there, realizing that it's retarded to be so unabashedly biased against one gaming company, and stop being so ******** retarded.*

*Also, then Reggie found Michael Pachter and ate him.*  

Meta_Fish
Captain

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:45 pm
Super Cheesio
I know right? The way he treated Angry Joe at the VGAs was ******** up. (In case you don't know Angry Joe is one of the best game reviewers on the net. Watch his videos. Especially the ones about the VGAs)

I saw that! The guy literally gave Joe five minutes and put him at the end of the line. He doesn't even give eye contact. Not to mention all the question he asked were asked by other people at a later press conferance, and Geoff still didn't answer them.  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games