Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
[☀] Țȟϵ Ϣ α т ϲ ȟ [☽] Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:21 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬|| T h e W a t c h P r o f i l e s ||▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

[Which side will you choose?]

Semi-Literate Long-term RP based on Sergei Lukyanenko's 'Night Watch'

[Profiles Thread][Main Thread]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:23 pm
Please read the rules, Story and Light&Dark post on the ''Main Thread''. I am being VERY STRICT with this RP, so please make sure you follow all the directions.

[align=right][imgright]ENTER REAL LIFE PIC HERE[/imgright][/align]

[size=18][color=#8E388E]||[/color] [color=#458B74]NAME - FIRST & LAST[/color] [[color=#C67171][b]♀[/b][/color] [color=#71C671][b]♂[/b][/color] - Gender, pick one.][/size]
[size=11][color=#8B7D7B]NICKNAME[/color] [color=#8E388E]»[/color] [color=#8B7D7B]AGE [/color] [color=#8E388E]»[/color] [color=#8B7D7B]Allignment--light or dark other-- [/color][color=#8E388E]»[/color] [color=#8B7D7B]Sexual Orientation[/color] [color=#8B7D7B]Race[/color][color=#8E388E]»[/color] [color=#8B7D7B]Race specialty[/color] [color=#8E388E]»[/color] [color=#8B7D7B]Level[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=15][color=#8E388E]「[/color] [color=#8B7D7B]I am a...[/color] [color=#8E388E]」[/color][/size][/align]
[size=11][align=left][color=#8E388E][ DAY WATCH MEMBER // NIGHT WATCH MEMBER OR NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE WATCH[/color] [/size][/align]

[align=center][size=15][color=#8E388E]「[/color] [color=#8B7D7B]тɑℓeɳтs[/color] [color=#8E388E]」[/color][/size][/align]
[size=11][align=left][color=#8E388E]I'm really good at...[/color] [/align]
[align=left][color=#C67171]❥[/color] [color=#458B74][Talent][/color]
[color=#C67171]❥[/color] [color=#458B74][Talent][/color]
[color=#C67171]❥[/color] [color=#458B74][Talent][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=#8E388E]My special abilities are...[/color][/size]

[color=#C67171]❥[/color] [color=#458B74][Ability][/color][size=9]
[color=#458B74]Explanation. [/size][/color]
[/align]

[align=center][size=15][color=#8E388E]「[/color] [color=#8B7D7B]ʄiʀsт imρʀessιoηs[/color] [color=#8E388E]」[/color][/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#C67171]♥[/color] [color=#458B74][A LIKE – Write it so it makes sense, example: “♥ Cake”.][/color]
[color=#C67171]♥[/color] [color=#458B74][A LIKE][/color]

[color=#555555]№[/color] [color=#458B74][A DISLIKE – Write it so it makes sense, example: “№ Cake”.][/color]
[color=#555555]№[/color] [color=#458B74][A DISLIKE][/color]
[color=#555555]№[/color] [color=#458B74][A DISLIKE][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][size=15][color=#8E388E]「[/color] [color=#8B7D7B]α ϲℓoseʀ ℓooκ[/color] [color=#8E388E]」[/color][/size][/align]

[size=11][align=center][color=#8E388E]Here's what you should know...[/color] [color=#458B74][BIOGRAPHY - 1 Paragraph Minimum.][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=#8E388E]Maybe we'll get along...[/color] [color=#458B74][PERSONALITY - 1 Paragraph Minimum.][/color][/align]

[align=center][color=#388E8E]♫[/color] [THEME SONG LINK.] [color=#388E8E]♪[/color][/align]

[align=left][color=#FFD700][size=18]✩[/size][/color] [color=POSTING COLOR][YOUR USER NAME.][/color][/align][/size]

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:24 pm
User Image

|| Ester Ivanov
Ester » 17 » Light Other » Straight Light Sorceress » Healing » Level 4

тɑℓeɳтs

I'm really good at...

[Healing]
[Making Clothing]
[Swimming]

My special abilities are...

[Heal]
Can fully heal physical wounds of target

[Restore]
Allows ester to restore some energy to target

[Healing Ring]
Allows Ester to heal more than one target at a time by forming an energy ring on the floor that heals anyone inside.

[Bubble]
The only defensive//offensive move Ester has. She can summon a bubble or many bubbles to either protect herself or another OR use as a bubble beam.

ʄiʀsт imρʀessιoηs

[Bunnies]
          [Plush Things]
          [Swimming]
          [Healing]
          [Making clothing]

[Fighting]
          [Yelling]
          [Blood]
          [People in pain]
          [Big Crowds]

α ϲℓoseʀ ℓooκ

Here's what you should know... Ester Ivanov grew up with her grandmother in a Moscow apartment. She never knew her parents, but from the stories her grandmother had told her, they were good people. The girl grew up across the hall from a boy named Yegor. The two same-aged children attended the same school and participate on the same swim team—a friendship was bound to occur. Being the timid girl that she is, Ester didn't have many, or rather, any friends except for the boy. The two were inseperable.Everything was perfect until Yegor and her found out they were ''others''. Drawn to the ''good'', Ester choose to become a 'light other', however, Yegor choose the opposite path.
Currently, Ester is being trained by Svetlana and Olga at Night Watch Headquarters in order to have a better handle on her abilities.

Maybe we'll get along... [Ester Ivanov is a soft spoken and polite girl with a big heart. Ester finds herself being overly polite with adults, and polite with normal peers. Because of her fear of being yelled at, Ester almost never speaks her mind, and is constantly doing things for others. Her timid nature prevents Ester from making a lot of friends, which she is fine with because she doesn't like big crowds of people any way. ]

//Clear The Area// Imogen Heap

[Strawberry Raptors]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

|| Yegor Gorodetsky
Yegor » 17 » Dark Other» Straight Dark Mage» N//A » 1+

тɑℓeɳтs

I'm really good at...

[Swimming]
[Sneaking off]
[Controlling my powers]

[Ability]
Explanation.

[Ability]
Explanation.

[Ability]
Explanation.

ʄiʀsт imρʀessιoηs

[Swimming]
          [Ester]
          [Chinese Food]

[His Father]
          [Bullies]
          [People speaking down to him]

α ϲℓoseʀ ℓooκ

Here's what you should know... Yegor grew up in a single parent house-hold, across the hall from Ester. His mother never told him about his father, only that he left them before Yegor was born. Growing up, Yegor never had a desire to find his father. However, without knowing it, his father had found him. After narrowly avoiding death by the hands of a vampire, Yegor was saved by a mysterious man (later discovered to be his father) named Anton. Not realizing that he is still in danger of the mate of the vampire Anton had killed, Anton and Olga (a Grand Light Sorceress) track Yegor to his home, where they must enter the Twilight, as Yegor is there hiding from the female vampire. The Twilight almost takes Yegor, but a blood sacrifice from Anton distracts it enough for them to escape.
Later, Yegor escapes the grips of the female vampire and tries to save Anton's life after Zabulon (The head of the dark ones) enters from the roof. During a duel, Anton attempts to stab Zabulon, but Zabulon sidesteps the swipe just as Yegor runs up. Zabulon stops Anton's momentum, both saving Yegor's life and making it appear as if Anton were attempting to kill his son. Zabulon's assistant reads Anton's personal file aloud, and hearing that Anton tried to kill him before he was born, Yegor, revealed to be the ''Great One'', willingly turns to the Dark.
Now, Yegor is training with Zabulon to fufill his destiny as the ''Great One''. He hasn't seen the girl he likes in several months, not since the two of them found out they were ''others''. Yegor visited Ester's home, but she wasn't there. He misses her, and hopes to be reunited with his childhood friend.

Maybe we'll get along... Yegor is a seemingly shy boy based on the fact that he generally doesn't speak much. All of his emotions are generally bottled up and released through his energy when he's using an ability; other than that, the only time he opens up is around Ester.

//Breakeven// The Script

[Strawberry Raptors]

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Strawberry Raptors

Friendly Gekko

7,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:02 am
User Image

|| Kyujin Malinov
Jin » 16 » Light Other » Straight Light Magician» Battle Magic » Level 4

I am a...

Light Other, though I'm not officially with the Night Watch

тɑℓeɳтs

I'm really good at...

Martial Arts
Swimming
Singing, though I don't do it where people can really hear me.
Music

[Lightning Cannon] (Raikouhou)
Jin can fire up to two concentrated bursts of lightning from his hands, though he suffers first or second degree burns, depending on how much he concentrates the energy. He can cast this particular spell only four times per day.

[Flash Flare] (Shinsuiken)
This is one of the few techniques he has that actually requires an incantation.The incantation is 'Midnight air comfort the dreary. Sunlit orb blind thy sight.' Jin forms a pearl colored orb in the palm of their hand and holds it high above their head. After saying the incantation, the orb makes a noise similar to that of a charging cero and moments later, it will douse the area with a multitude of bright rays from every direction, except beneath the caster, granting up to 3 allies immunity from the effects. This spell can be used up to four times a day as well, though he can cast it an additional two times before passing out for four hours.

[Crimson Thunder] (Beniikazuchi)
A beam of deep red lightning is blasted from the user's pointing finger towards the enemy. It's particularity is to make so much noise that breaks the enemy orientation. Its strike is not very strong but the impact can make superficial bruises and cause the skin to blister.

ʄiʀsт imρʀessιoηs

]Precious people]
          [Quiet]
          [Running]
          [Listening to Music]
          [Learning to control his powers]

[Needless pain]
          [Vampires]
          [Enclosed spaces]
          [Crowds in general; more than twenty or twenty five people in a group makes him freak out...]
          [Darkness]

α ϲℓoseʀ ℓooκ

Here's what you should know... I pretty much grew up on the streets but was adopted by a semi rich family named the Malinovs; they respect me and my personality but sometimes can be a little overprotective. There's one girl I like, but I haven't seen Ester in a long time, so I have no idea if she's alive or anything like me.

I'm still struggling to learn what I can do and what my limits are, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are worse things out there than people with unusual abilties.

Maybe we'll get along... [I'm somewhat quiet, but cautious around strangers and even more so around crowds. I'm normally the kind of person that hangs way back from a crowd and walks alone, but if someone were gentle and careful enough, they'd find a loyal friend who won't back down from a challenge.]

`Lost Highway`

[Ryu Kenshin-Tengoku]

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces