Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)
Symbolic crystal soul/conciousness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:18 am
Ok so i am posting this to find out if anyone thinks this is original or not, what it could have been influenced by indirectly in the past before technology and so people can excersize their brains a little XD.

So, first of all, to make it easier to visualize,
squarexsquare=cube
now i imagine somehting like squarextriangle and i drew it, it would have 8 sides two are square 6 are triangular.

so now imagine a shape thats like octogonxhexagonxpentagonxsquarextrianglexdot (the end of it where triangle and dot are would be a pyramid for example) and assume that each flat of the gem is a 'mirror' or energy window as various forms of light can pass through it.

the dot at the very top of the pyramid, would be nearly infinitely dense, while at the bottom of the thing, if there is such a thing, would be the opposite of nearly infinitely dense

now theres a frequency unique to each height of the crystal and a unique shape, taste, touch, smell, light pattern, etc. and at the top part of this crystal our focus can encompass the entirety of what we can imagien in our minds of this structure. and the subconcious, is what our subconcious can comprehend of it, and our focus, if we udnerstand the complexity fo this, spreads at least a little of the focus over it when thinkign about it, but,

the crystal corresponds with memory and our brain and body and etherel body at different heights and such too. beign in a very dense world currently, we are around the top of the pyramid, if direction can be given, and our focus is spread based on our senses and thoughts and awareness and the height corresponds to a frequency pattern which is reflected in all things

so it transmits 'stuff' including light and atoms and stuff at different frequencies to communicate with its environment and receive information. We are only concious of a certain fraction of this crystal, but our focus can move within it i believe, and our subconcious is around our concious at all times, and perhaps theres also a soul around the subconcious, and so on infinitely.

and the flats of the crystal are as mirrors, connecting only with other crystals to share a connection, which is how humans bond, how people can learn form mirror nuerons, how we use our senses, how any of the world affects us at all, is through those mirrors.

i notice in geometry, the 3d-shape of an object with the least amount of sides is four (lets call it a world), of a face or flat of an object is three (lets call it a plane), and between two dots when a line is formed would be a connection, and one dot is just as it is.

So when three people or more conenct the same idea a plane is given, and four or more a world can be made, perhaps this si how gods operate, who knows. So if only two people were alive on the world the world you couldnt learn anything about, well

cells hold memory, its proven, dna memory is where it all eventually breaks down to physically, but then where does it collect data?

dna itneracts with uv rays, each vibrating in its own unique but similar pattern, the dna itself learns. perhaps atoms themselves learn, and whatever the ******** you want to break that down into XD

but this soul crystal would encompass physical and non-physical, so it should be like a soul crystal ring,

reminds me of the symbol of two snakes forever eating each others tails, but they would be crystals instead and it would encompass everything and we are just a focus of energy within it somewhere, interacting with these other rings indirectly, which are a part of us but we dont realize it.

but the question is how does it change over time. and if its a ring that encompasses all, then really the whole world is so interconnected its ludicrous, we can go anywhere do anything

but what owudl the inside of the rings be like?

again i called those worlds and planes, and really, circles have an almost uncountable number of side. cuz if u want to look deeper and deeper into it you found find smaller and smaller planes/faces/sides of the shape, just like with the crystal

so the internal of the crystal would be the same as external cuz it encompasses itself, but then maybe its not a ring
maybe its a part of something larger, maybe its an infinitely long shape.

perhaps this would be a metaphysical molecule that represents beings, the molecule itself unlike light unlike atoms but still similar and physical just unmeasurable. if there are many of these interacting with each other i wonder if its attached to a larger being, which means we would all be one, and i wonder if we are our own beings, or a part of the conciousness of the overall being(s)

i would call those overall beings gods, but then if we choose our gods, it means we can seperate and attach to whatever god we want, but maybe would die wihtout it i have NO clue.

So thoughts are greatly appreciated, constructive criticism is to. All ideas are good ones.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:35 pm
Sounds like you're describing Platonic forms.  

A1Saucy

Devoted Codger

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:50 am
4shi
Sounds like you're describing Platonic forms.
i honestly had no clue hwat that was til i just googled it

but my mind has been um idk the word for it

but i realize fiction can hold great wisdom about reality.

basically i found out um love=imagination=care=understanding=potential

and knowledge is power, and wisdom holds knowledge, and wisdom holds imagination

love is imagination, cuz its unbound. understanding is care, cuz it lets what u try to learn influence you without bound. caring is love that helps you and others without bound. and potential is the without bound=unlimited potential, unrestrained, anything is possible.(without bounds includes leaving your definitions of things open like the wind rather than closed like a brick)

but the knowledge is the same thing but transformed by wisdom into reality.

wisdom is subconcious, collective unconcious, or concious.

im having it develop on a concious level. the 'blind' people have it develop on a subconcious or collective unconcious level.

the collective concious is the sum of all axioms/magic/imagination within perceiveable reality.

so also i notice, you need to understand reality before u can itneract wiht it within one of the three levels of subconcious concious or collective unconcious.

the collective unconcious is also related to dna the gene pool, and basically everything imaginable

mysteries in reality create new conciousness (expands it) while understanding the mysteries fills the conciousness with light.

so since we truly dont know all there is we can only look to patterns http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqg5bPZ0HE since this contains all patterns within reality, only once we fully understand it as a species will we evolve into a higher conciousness.

so the only way to do that is to make yourself and the world undefinied and defined at the same time which is defining it as undefineable.

but we also need to understand it, so calling it non-understandable is in reality giving up on evolving

but also it was found dna interacts with light on the uv frequency

it was also found uv light glass blocks and that uv light is used to heal

the healing is sent out from a signal to do so from the cells around the damaged area

the dna is directly affected being told to heal by producing telomeres that attach to the dna

the telomeres are from the body producing telomerase.

understand it symbolically in every way pausible, by knowing theres infinite correlations.
there being infinite correlations, we can assume the metatrons cube pattern persists through frequencies, that is, even different frequencies of light or matter (dark matter x-rays etc) that we cannot directly perceive (because it still affects uus so we can perceive it just not directly yet, for example x-rays damage cells and dark matters gravity directly affects gravity/cells/matter)

and ya notice in the metatrons cube video how they mention conciousness?

it is through our comparison of the world to our conciousness that we understand it but our conciousness includes memory so its constantly changing.

and the stuff i mention about dna, i can see how telomerase and telomeres are produced on a concious level almost through the use of this method of understanding (understanding with no bounds)

so i realize how we can use magic/imagination/love/conciousness/understanding to do anything (i.e. without bounds)
all i need is to make the decision to do what i want to do honestly on all levels, then i can alter my dna,

the world is about perception and imagination

but i am still learning, so everything we do is an axiom(a belief you make to see if it holds true, or somehting like that) if we realize it on a concious level, so i realize thats how magic works sorta from what ive read

axioms enter the collective conciousness, and then they go back out towards you, if you were in the right mindset, if not then itll stay in the collective conciousness til it manifests.

this is my current understanding of the world recently/currently from my method of understanding

trust in yourself helps you alot, and i need to trust in myself, cuz anything is possible http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqg5bPZ0HE  
The Round Table (Discussion and Debates)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games