Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
All I w a n n a do is make l o v e to you profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:27 pm
xxxxxxαℓℓ ι ωαииα ∂σ ιs мαкє ℓσvє тσ ץσυxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:28 pm
The Wife

User Image
I'll warn ya right now...I bite wink

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
F i r s t Impressions

- - - N a m e:
              Samantha Jean Thomas

- - - R o l e:
              The wife

- - - A g e:
              twenty one

- - - n i c k n a m e s:
              Sammi, Sam, SJ

- - - G e n d e r:
              beautiful female

- - - H e i g h t a n d W e i g h t:
              I am quite the short girl at 5 foot 4 inches and weigh a whopping one hundred and ten pounds.

Background C h e c k

- - - B i o g r a p h y:
Samantha was born to a young couple in just their first year of marriage. Everything was fine and dandy in the beginning but then it started to go for s**t when money started to become a problem. Both of her parents never finished highschool and therefore they could not get a decent job to sustain themselves and not to mention this tiny fragile baby girl. She had a lot of health problems as a child making her hospital bills sky rocket from the way they practically lived there. Finally her dad left because her mom forced him out on his a** after she found out he had been seeing another girl behind her back. They can't be certain that he was really cheating but he did end up marrying her. Shortly after that happened he tried to come back for Sam. She was only five years old at the time, she looked at him and with a blank expression on her face had told him to ******** off and that he wasn't worth her time. Because that was what her mom had told her. Both of her parents have never spoken to each other since then and she was been with her mother ever since.

She was quite the odd girl. Silent and thoughtful but once she hit her teen years she started to break out and rebel. The very stereotype of a bad girl was found in Sam. At fourteen she had lost her virginity to a eighteen year old. She drank, smoked, did drugs, skipped school and everything you can think of in between. She fought and was considered something of a gang type of girl considering the way she picked the fights. When she turned eighteen she met the man that would change her. He was sweet to her and held her treating her like a real person. She fell hard and fast for him never leaving his side and protesting against her mother when she said it was nothing but a teenaged love affair. When he proposed to her she of course said yes and wanted to get married as soon as possible despite protests from both families and a few of their friends. They didn't care. They were happy together. They moved in together shortly after and it became clear that they did not have as much in common as they originally thought they did. They fought constantly and it triggered her partying again, especially when they found out that he could not give her children. A fight of theirs got so heated that she ended up leaving that night and going for a drive.

On that drive she met him. The boy just a year under her with eyes as light as the sky and a deep sadness and misery behind them. That smile that he gave her when she offered him a ride melted her right to the core. She felt things she hadn't felt in the longest time since being married to her husband and therefore a wild thought rushed through her head. A perfect opportunity for something she craved more than anything. So she drove them both to a motel on which they agreed on. Both went into the room. They stayed the night and made love like she had never felt before. It was amazing and yet the next morning she looked down at him and thought of her husband. She realized she couldn't do this to him and left that morning leaving him the note that he found on his pillow.

She told everything to her husband and instead of being angry and bitter he held her again like he used to saying that it would be okay. That he would raise the child to be his and that was the story they would tell to everyone else. A year past and they have a healthy one year old baby girl with eyes as blue as the sky. Sam was glad that she did have her daddy's eyes, that is what she misses most about that boy. And how he made her feel like a woman.

- - - P e r s o n a l i t y:
Sam is fickle and fleeting. She wants things to go a certain way but she'll play games to get the reaction she wants, if she doesn't then she gets mad for absolutely no reason that is not her own fault. She can be childish and cruel, she never really grew up and hence loves to make herself look younger than she actually is which isn't hard with her baby face. She uses her cute, sexy act to get guys to do what she wants. However since having Jerzee, she has never shown as much ove before as she does to that little girl. She will do anything and everything just to see Jerzee smile and would flip s**t if she was ever hurt even in the slightest. She is actually a very caring person despite playing games and quite honestly care for those that had made an impact on her life no matter how long or short of a part they played.

- - - L i k e s:
Modeling, Dying her hair, Make-up, Jerzee, Romance

- - - D i s l i k e s:
Fakes, People who lie, Her family, Corny movies

P u p p e t Master

- - - M u s i c:
Tonight I'm lovin' you - Enrique Iglesias

- - - M y M i n d:
HatterHarleyQuinn

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:31 pm
The Husband

User Image
Hey there! What's going on?

F i r s t Impressions

- - - N a m e:
              James Anthony Vegas

- - - R o l e:
              The Husband

- - - A g e:
              Twenty Two

- - - n i c k n a m e s:
              Just call me Vegas, or James if you prefer.

- - - G e n d e r:
              Male

6'1 and I am 225 lbs. I am not a small man, don't let my pictures fool you. Trust me it's all muscle.

Background C h e c k

- - - B i o g r a p h y:
Well I was born into a family that was extremely keen on children. I had eight brothers, and ten sisters, so there were nineteen of us all together, plus our mother and father. Having that many kids running around meant that it was rather difficult to get any one on one attention from our parents. I was the 'loner' type anyway, so I never thought it bothered me much. After awhile my parents began to grow apart and they divorced when I was seven. My mom took all of us kids except me. She left me with my father for who knows what reasons. I went to school but never made many friends, as all I ever had time for was writing or drawing.

During high school I met Samantha, and fell in love instantly. I never believed in 'love at first sight' until it happened to me. I bought a two bedroom apartment above a vacant shop that I turned into my own tattoo shop. I got licenced, and we married in Senior year and as far as I knew we were happy, until Sam ran off one night. I drove for hours looking for her, and nothing. Eventually she came home to me the next day, and I apologized for anything I had done wrong. I never wanted her to leave like that again. A few months later, Sam came to tell me that she was pregnant. I should have smiled and held her in my arms, and I would have, if I hadn't known that I was incapable of having children and this child belonged to another man...

She admitted to me that she had a one night stand with some guy the night she ran off, and the words that escaped her lips ripped through me like a blunt chainsaw. I knew she wanted children someday but I had imagined we would adopt, or foster care, never in my wildest nightmares did I expect she would share something so intimate with someone other than the man she said 'I do' to. I couldn't even look at her for almost three days. After cooling off and assessing the situation, I knew being angry wouldn't solve anything. I stayed with her, and helped her in every way I could, until Jerzee was born. We've been together and I really couldn't ask for more in my life. Sam approached me and said she wanted to go to college so I raised up the money and now we are both attending. I figured I could go back and major in music or literature, maybe start a music career but we will just have to wait and see. For now it's all about Sam and Jerzee, and that's enough for me.

It still lingers in the back of my mind, what if she does it again or what if she is doing it now, but I never question it. I love her, but now we have trust issues, and I hate it. If ever I see that guy or hear from him, I'll rip him apart. I am not a violent guy, but he destroyed so much in my life that he deserves a swift hit in the jaw. I am not even sure if Sam loves me anymore or not. What if she is just using me to support Jerzee? I am more than happy to care for her as her father was a random floozy and won't be there for her, but as for Sam...I just don't know...

I am a fun loving, sweet tempered, laid back kind of guy. I have my flaws like, I smoke way too many cigarettes, I'm covered in tattoos, I am a total nerd, I play video games and read comics. I dress like a weirdo, I love going to the theater, and I watch way too many movies. I don't make sense so don't try and understand me because sometimes I don't even understand myself. I'm consumed by music, art, Sam, and Jerzee. They are my life, my love, and my happiness. Music is the only thing that has never hurt me or left me alone, and I hope to God that Sam and Jerzee are the same way. If they were to exit my life...I just don't know what I'd do. I love them with everything I am, and I'd give anything just to make them happy. I am a sappy romantic, and I am proud of it! I just couldn't stand to get hurt like that again...

- - - L i k e s:
Music, Art, Tattoos, My Family, and Writing.

- - - D i s l i k e s:
Slutty Girls, Guys Who Hit On My Wife, Child Beaters/Molesters, Woman Beaters/Molesters, and Sea Monkeys. (They just freak me out and they die easy.)

P u p p e t Master

- - - M u s i c:
Beauty Killed The Beast by Modern Day Escape

- - - M y M i n d:
LynzInspired

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:40 pm
The Boy

User Image
Hey, are you alright?

F i r s t Impressions

- - - N a m e:
              Dominic Ross Vanity

- - - R o l e:
              The Boy

- - - A g e:
              Twenty

- - - n i c k n a m e s:
              Dom is alright by me.

- - - G e n d e r:
              Male

I am six foot three, and I weigh roughly one hundred thirty pounds.

Background C h e c k

- - - B i o g r a p h y:
I was born in the slums of London England by the mother who gave me up. Apparently I was an accident, and she couldn't afford to keep me, so she left me near Lester Square. I was found by a passing officer the following morning and quickly put into the dumpy orphanage after only two days of waiting for the parents to fess up. I was forced into foster care by the time I was two, going from place to place, never really feeling like I was loved anywhere. This went on until I was sixteen. Finally I couldn't handle it any longer. I ran as far as I could, and ended up in the United States. I met a girl here, and she meant everything to me, but as of late...I fell as if...as if there is something missing. I love her but it seems that anymore, 'love' just isn't enough. It isn't her fault but I had to get away and contemplate my thoughts.
Having been here three years now, my accent has faded greatly, but in certain words you can tell that I am not from here. Most people comment, but I'd rather that then anything else.Furthermore, that girl of mine seems to always be at odds with me. No matter what I do it just never seems to be enough and all we do is argue. For the past few months it's been a battle every night. I love the girl but I can't mentally feel this way constantly. I know it is me that is wrong, but with my temperment, it's difficult to get along. So I gave up and walked out. It's been sixteen hours since I started, it's raining, and I am headed for the bridge, nowhere to go, I left her at home with no explaination...I feel bad, but I am missing something...I just don't know what it is...

I am a hopeless romantic, and I will always surprise you. I am rather 'happy go lucky' considering the bad luck my life has turned out to be. I am easy to talk to because I am a good listener. It is easy for me to read people's emotions, and help them as best I can. I have temper issues, yes I can be violent but never to a female. I hate liars and con artists. I am about as real as it gets, I can be brutally honest, and I may say hurtful words but overall, I could be the best friend you could ever have, if ever you took the time to have me.

- - - L i k e s:
Writing, Singing, Cooking, Star Gazing, Walking.

- - - D i s l i k e s:
Liars, Fake Persona, Judgment, Fighting, Blame.

P u p p e t Master

- - - M u s i c:
One Love by Aiden

- - - M y M i n d:
LynzInspired

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:08 am
The Girl

User Image
Goodmorning starshine! The earth says hello!

F i r s t Impressions

- - - N a m e:
              Leda Marie Sixx

- - - R o l e:
              The Girl

- - - A g e:
              Twenty

- - - n i c k n a m e s:
              Leda or Marie are fine with me.

- - - G e n d e r:
              Female

I stand about five feet ten inches from the ground, and weigh about one hundred and twenty pounds.

Background C h e c k

- - - B i o g r a p h y:
I grew up with my mom, dad, and twin older brothers. My brothers pretty much raised me seeing as my parents were workoholics. They taught me pretty much everything, except how to dance, that I taught myself to do. I'm a great musician because of them though, and love playing music. They taught me how to play practicaly every instrument, and loved to teach me new things. I was always exploring new things, and comming up with new games for us all to play. No matter how old they were, they would always play with me, and even got their friends to play with us when their friends were over. We were playing one of our games when our parents got home one day. The game was where I was a magical musician, and they were regular musicians, but I taught them how to use the magic in them. Don't ask, I was like five at the time... But our parents came home to a house filled with music, and thought that we had a CD on too loud. They came down to the basement where we were, and were about to tell us to turn the music down when they saw that it was the three of us playing instruments. They were amazed, and had the idea to send us all to music schools. That year, we were all sent to this place and were forced to go to the music school. The three of us had no problem with it, and were glad that we could still do our music. One time when we went home for a visit, our parents actually payed attention to all of us. They started to care, and asked about what we had been doing at the school. After we got back to the school, my brothers started to lose interest in music. I had no idea why, but they were becoming more and more depressed. I was really confused, and had no idea what was going on with them, when they started into drugs and alchohol. The two of them were kicked out of the school and sent home. I, on the other hand, was forced to stay at the school. I only left the school because it had burned down. Luckily it was my last year of high school, and I graduated from the school before it had burned down. It took me a little while, but I finally found the college that I wanted to go to, and was accepted into it.

Kind, sweet, friendly, loud, adventerous, flirty, imaginative, funny, and open.

- - - L i k e s:
Music, dancing, having a good time, sweets, and boys.

- - - D i s l i k e s:
Being told what to do, liars, drugs, alchohol, and fakes.

P u p p e t Master

- - - M u s i c:
Higher by Taio Cruz ft. Travie McCoy

- - - M y M i n d:
xXxMimi-96xXx

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items